Tycoon World Grappling Championships (Discussion Thread)

MMATycoon

Mike: My guy Leopoldo (14832) is signed for the 265+ in Helsinki. He weighs 269 and yet his "cut weight bar" is full and his weight is in red, indicating that he won't make weight... He is, by the way, up against a fighter of similar skill, weighing 163.9 lbs and if I don't win this one hands down, I might well rage quit this game :)

Edit: I see that the weight issue goes for lots of other fighters too, some of which are actually below the weight limit.

I was just curious if anybody else had this. Two of my fighters who where booked to compete in the TWGC had their fights confirmed yesterday, I scheduled the flights and everything, however, now it appears they are back to waiting for a fight again? Did something happen that I am unaware of, or is this a buggy issue thingy?

Two fighters in question.

Zane Peltier

Dolph Hanrahan

Edited to add - Fights are still showing up on the tournament page itself, just not on the fighter pages. It also seems to be affecting LA fighters only, if I'm not mistaken. Did a quick clicky on a couple of fighters in other regions and they seemed fine, only LA fighters had the 'Waiting for TWGC' text in their next fight slot.

I was just curious if anybody else had this. Two of my fighters who where booked to compete in the TWGC had their fights confirmed yesterday, I scheduled the flights and everything, however, now it appears they are back to waiting for a fight again? Did something happen that I am unaware of, or is this a buggy issue thingy?

Two fighters in question.

Zane Peltier

Dolph Hanrahan

Edited to add - Fights are still showing up on the tournament page itself, just not on the fighter pages. It also seems to be affecting LA fighters only, if I'm not mistaken. Did a quick clicky on a couple of fighters in other regions and they seemed fine, only LA fighters had the 'Waiting for TWGC' text in their next fight slot.

just came to ask the same question about my own LA based fights!