Tycoon World Grappling Championships (Discussion Thread)

MMATycoon

It won't be VIP only. There are options but I think I'd quite like to just have it nice and accessible.

If it's very popular one option to earn a few dollars would be one free entry per manager then $2 per subsequent entry or something but to be honest, with all the different weight classes and divisions, I think it will be tricky to fill all the tournaments without that limit in place. I could be wrong though.

Has this changed? When I go to sign a guy up it takes me to the buy VIP screen.

Hey, I'm trying to get a few of my guys to participate. I've got the org owners to allow my guys to enter and they've told me that they have ticked the box to allow TWGC, but in the TWGC page, those guys are still marked N/A, even those that do not have fights or fight offers. Is there a step that I'm missing?

I already have one guy entered to participate, but I assume we can have more than one entering at the same time right?

You can enter as many as you like at the moment. That might change if people don't manage to enter, who want to.

As for the NAs - do they have a fight coming up? They need to have no fight booked.

N.B. for everyone - anyone who had entered before this message, check your guy's training as it will have been reset to nothing unfortunately... My programmer used the code from the QFC tournament and didn't take that bit out. Apologies for that - I've removed it from now on.

Thank you for the response. I've figured it out, I Was the one that got things mixed up. Those that have allowed me to participate have already booked my fighters for fights, while those who don't have fights have not been allowed by the org owners :)

It's the icon of the black man in wrestle stance, halfway down the right hand side. Not VIP only according to Mike but may be an error in the link or something.