Tycoon World Grappling Championships (Discussion Thread)

MMATycoon

http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/8493/dayw.jpg

Picking some of the best bits of each, I came up with this... It can do with a bit of tweaking (fonts and the gold patterning) but I think it's pretty good.

Fukin nailed it bra

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/8365/y2cc.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img854/9567/r7qh.jpg

Love the design`s, either one works there both pretty bad arse. the gold works :)

on mikes, I don't mind the separate font color but I honk maybe the "world grappling" font should match up wit the "championship" font in either direction. also I do like the one with the "world grappling" part in the black box a bit better...would be nicer if "championship" was in the same font and box?

I'm kind of new, but for what it's worth I think there should be no caps. You see guys at BJJ tourneys all the time who are blue belts but are built like Goliath. That's just part of the game. Also, people can study outside of class and develop skills that are not reflected by their belt level. That's why, in real life, blue belts sometimes tap purple and brown belts.

I'm trying to get this done as soon as I can but oh my days it's complicated to program the tournament structure and auto-creation of events. :arrowhead:

I'll keep you updated when it's nearly done. This is all I'm trying to do at the moment but it keeps freezing my brain up so it's slow progress.

That just leads me to want things like Greco Roman, Judo, Sambo etc. Not just wrestling. Should add karate, judo, greco roman wrestling, sambo in my eyes :)

Yes we should have them. Let's try & keep it consistent with the current format.

There will always be an option for open weight competition.

There will always be an option for open weight competition.

I dont think thats what he was asking- i think he means fight at cutting weight or fight at natural weight (reflecting grappling competitions same day weigh ins)

i think no weight cut to avoid NC is a safer bet.

I dont think thats what he was asking- i think he means fight at cutting weight or fight at natural weight (reflecting grappling competitions same day weigh ins)

i think no weight cut to avoid NC is a safer bet.

good point. We dont need that hassle.

when will this start this is awesome next this game starting to get like real life next their gonna break off into wbc wbo and have boxing haha its gonna just be a fighting in general game ha that would be cool. have a boxing part, jui-jitsu/ wrestling part, kickboxing, and all of them mma ha