Tycoon World Grappling Championships (Discussion Thread)

MMATycoon

Not far off done. Working on the scripts to run the tournament bracket and display the bracket itself. Finally got my head around how to do it so let's say within 2 weeks.

Great to hear Mike, better to take your time and get it done right than rush things! Really looking forward to this.

Just a thought. With the allowing fighters in an org to compete- presumably they would have no not have another fight booked to enter?

If so are we going to get a reasonable notice of when its going to be so that, as an org owner, I can make sure the fighters wanting to compete (im expecting around a dozen from my org) arnt tied up or possibly worse have a fight scheduled the day before and so go into the tourny injured/energyless

I want my fighters to take part in this tournaments .. how can i join ?

It's not ready yet, but when it is I'm sure news of it will be all over the forum.

It won't be VIP only. There are options but I think I'd quite like to just have it nice and accessible.

If it's very popular one option to earn a few dollars would be one free entry per manager then $2 per subsequent entry or something but to be honest, with all the different weight classes and divisions, I think it will be tricky to fill all the tournaments without that limit in place. I could be wrong though.

Ground strikes will be available?

Good question, I thought it was said when this was first announced that there would be no ground strikes but I see they are included in the TOTT. I created a couple fighters with the intention of competing in the TWGC but I didn't give them and GnP skills. It would be nice to know so I can start training GnP ASAP!