ITFL - International Team Fighting League Season 2

I see you lurking Sackett, what's the matter? Cat got your tongue..

Maybe you should have named your stable after characters from a Mills and Boon novel.

LOL Stu. Nice to see you woke up from your slumber a couple weeks ago. I am trying to answer the questions for Jbomb so I have this window open. Wishing I hadnt posted about you not being original so I could just plagiarize some louis lamour shit for it.

• Upvote 1

LOL Stu. Nice to see you woke up from your slumber a couple weeks ago. I am trying to answer the questions for Jbomb so I have this window open. Wishing I hadnt posted about you not being original so I could just plagiarize some louis lamour shit for it.

You had time to ramble out those couple of sentences of diarrhea when all you needed to type is 8 words

BHP first pick Lance Kilkenny vs Julian Knight.

Do you have any stats how the "home team" did first season? Is it a major advantage to pick fight 1 and 4 over 2 and 3?

I think it is. I didnt do any research into the results and I dont know how revealing it would be anyway because it seemed like everyone had their own philosophy in how to make that first choice. I tried to use mine to get a good matchup for one of the two young fighters on my team. One team used it to get an easy matchup for their top fighter every time. Some captains didnt really seem to have much strategy at all. The first season was kind of a learning experience for all involved. I expect a lot less fight picks that made little to no sense at all.

Now you're deflecting.. Doesn't surprise me.. Hide behind one of your buddies... You're a definite sandy vagina Sackett

I was defelecting but I wasn't hiding behind anyone. I just didnt feel like telling you who your first fight was going to be any sooner than you needed to know. So now we know that you talked a bunch of shit and I called you out the first opportunity I got.

While i am sure you will continue fantasizing about me with a sandy vagina the rest of the people will know that Barnabas Sackett does not back down from shit talking tools who worship rampage killers. Kilkenny is going to give your fighter a dose of his own medicine when he massacres Knight in the cage and when its over Knight can go back to Port Phillip Prison and continue being assraped by the rest of the psycopaths he has come to love.

• Upvote 1

I was defelecting but I wasn't hiding behind anyone. I just didnt feel like telling you who your first fight was going to be any sooner than you needed to know. So now we know that you talked a bunch of shit and I called you out the first opportunity I got.

While i am sure you will continue fantasizing about me with a sandy vagina the rest of the people will know that Barnabas Sackett does not back down from shit talking tools who worship rampage killers. Kilkenny is going to give your fighter a dose of his own medicine when he massacres Knight in the cage and when its over Knight can go back to Port Phillip Prison and continue being assraped by the rest of the psycopaths he has come to love.

Again with those delusions of granduer, I suggest you pull your head out of your arse and the fiction novels and start living in the real world, Kilkenny is nothing more than a disgarded can, he's been put on the scrap heap not once but twice, he has inherent flaws that 2 managers before you could see and knew all about.. Ignorance is bliss hey??

You're nothing more than an overhyped fraud and after this fight you'll been known as the bloke that bite of more than he could chew.

See you soon Sandy

• Upvote 1

Again with those delusions of granduer, I suggest you pull your head out of your arse and the fiction novels and start living in the real world, Kilkenny is nothing more than a disgarded can, he's been put on the scrap heap not once but twice, he has inherent flaws that 2 managers before you could see and knew all about.. Ignorance is bliss hey??

You're nothing more than an overhyped fraud and after this fight you'll been known as the bloke that bite of more than he could chew.

See you soon Sandy

I concede that I am at a huge disadvantage since you have trained your own fighter since birth and I am managing a twice disgarded can which was all I had to enter the tourney with. However, when I beat you with this can you will know I was in fact, underhyped. After the fight I may come across the cage and kick you in your vagina. Then you can go scurrying back to your hole to lick your wound and have yourself a nice cry.

• Upvote 2

I concede that I am at a huge disadvantage since you have trained your own fighter since birth and I am managing a twice disgarded can which was all I had to enter the tourney with. However, when I beat you with this can you will know I was in fact, underhyped. After the fight I may come across the cage and kick you in your vagina. Then can go scurrying back to your hole to lick your wound and have yourself a nice cry.

The only thing you will be beating is your head against the keyboard as you watch that can dismantled in front of thousands of fans baying for blood.

Just promise me this Sandy you won't do a Jackie and hide from the forums after the inevitable loss. There is no shame being beaten by a manager and his fighter who are stronger, smarter and better looking than you.

It's just the way genes go sweetheart, some people like me get good ones and others like you, well putting it nicely are scraping the bottom of a very large barrel.

• Upvote 1