ITFL - International Team Fighting League Season 2

I think LT deserves to be named as winner.

Thanks to Manny, it was exciting fight. I was very optimistic after first round. Gameplan worked and shit. But then it looked like Malkin got hurt, stopped fighting and woke up only in the 5th when it was too late.

You're a class act Matz. Do you wanna do the rematch? Right now we're 1-1-1 with three razor thin decisions, let's let the judges decide this once and for all.

Sure I will look forward for the rematch. But I bet it will be another razor thin decision.

Malkin and LT just like tickling each other too much to ever seriously hurt the other guy.

• Upvote 1

get mike to run the fight 100 times, best record wins.

Ha, we didnt even do that in season one. Dirk's shit fighter lucked into a draw, we got Mike to re-sim the fight and Dirk's shit fighter got a lucky win. Then Mike ran the fight 100 times because we were all so shocked and my fighter went 64-34-2 with 46 KO's in 100 simulated fights with Michel Rodalgo. http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=95629

A great moment in Tycoon history.

Thanks to everybody who was part of season 2. Congrats to Manne and Klatz on a good fight. I think JLP has sorted the rematch right?

Sorry for disappearing here at the end, just found out a close relative has stage 4 esophagial cancer so most of my free time has been spent down with her while she's in town and probably will be until she has to go back