ITFL - International Team Fighting League Season 2

Don't even try the argument with Stu, Dinooo. He argues for the sake of arguing. I've just stopped reading his replies. :)

Colin Croft's ground stats at the start of the the tourney you fucking idiot - yes those are his stats when he faced you.. The very first round of the tourney.. He's a grappler for sure.

Ground n Pound

Woeful, 3 (29)++

Takedown Off

Mediocre, 5 (21)+

Takedown Def

Sensational, 14 (25)-

Submissions

Proficient, 8 (8)--

Defensive Grap

Exceptional, 13 (27)--

Transitions

Remarkable, 11 (6)+

Escapes

Strong, 9 (0)—

You obviously think you know a lot more about the fight engine than you really do - Point proven now shut the fuck up.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Colin Croft's ground stats at the start of the the tourney you fucking idiot - yes those are his stats when he faced you.. The very first round of the tourney.. He's a grappler for sure.

Ground n Pound

Woeful, 3 (29)++

Takedown Off

Mediocre, 5 (21)+

Takedown Def

Sensational, 14 (25)-

Submissions

Proficient, 8 (8)--

Defensive Grap

Exceptional, 13 (27)--

Transitions

Remarkable, 11 (6)+

Escapes

Strong, 9 (0)—

You obviously think you know a lot more about the fight engine than you really do - Point proven now shut the fuck up.

I'm not sure what Croft has to do with anything about grapplers being dominant in age/ID restricted tourneys. Croft was/is a super fast learner who had more skills than most - if not all - of the other fighters. Most fighters have to choose what they will be proficient in at younger ages.

So, if your rebuttal is that fast learners with great hiddens are the most dominant fighters in this fight engine, well congrats on cracking that code, captain obvious.

What is illustrates you simpleton - your fighter had shit hiddens and got his arse handed to him. It wouldn't have mattered if he was a striker or a grappler.

3 out the final 8 fighters are strikers so that illustrates that grapplers have hardly dominated this tourney - Croft is another striker who would have been in the final 8.. So he has plenty to do with your stupid theory.. Clearly you don't have a clue what you are talking about so pipe down.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

What is illustrates you simpleton - your fighter had shit hiddens and got his arse handed to him. It wouldn't have mattered if he was a striker or a grappler.

3 out the final 8 fighters are strikers so that illustrates that grapplers have hardly dominated this tourney - Croft is another striker who would have been in the final 8.. So he has plenty to do with your stupid theory.. Clearly you don't have a clue what you are talking about so pipe down.

5 of 8 doesn't show grapplers are doing pretty well? As for Croft, he should be considered as much a grappler as he is a striker. He used both stand up and a ground game - one of the few fighters in this tourney that could. He actually attempted TDs fairly often.

Let's make this mean something - I'll put a million dollars up that says a grappler wins the tourney against your million that a striker will win. What do you say?

This means if Thesz, Taphorn, Malkin, Templeton, or Badoyan take the title I win. If Makinwa, Griever, or Daba take it, you win.

Yeah of course he is a grappler.... Don't you know anything?

You are reminding me of brainsmasher now - show me the part where I said grapplers struggle in these style tourney's...

I said your fighter was shit not because he was a striker but because he has shit hiddens.

I have also given plenty of examples of why you don't have to be a grappler to do well in these age/ID restricted tourneys.

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone has a free fighter they would like to get a fight on one of the final two cards of the season, let me know. I have free fighters of all ages and size that you can match up against.

If you want to take a look at my unsigned guys and find a match I'm up for it. They're young and nothing special but they might be of use if you can find a fighter similar.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...