UOC Presents: The Undisputed Manager I Tournament

Ladies and Gentlemen... IT'S TIME!

The one and only, incredible, panty dropping, housewife's choice responsible for an unprecedented amount of sliding off barstool induced concussions in ladies from the ages of 18 to 800... K-RAD is proud to unveil the the scourge of Undisputed Manager Tournament, the wrath of the Gods, the ginger minger:

Pauline "I Don't Like It!" Hanson (http://www.mmatycoon....php?FID=225662)

Disclaimer: Non Australian/Kiwis will probably have no fucking idea what is about to follow. Apologies in advance. Not for the interview but for the fact that this woman really exists and she was elected into parliament.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/6/6b6.jpg

K-Rad: Pauline, welcome to the Undisputed Manager Tournament.

Pauline: I don't like it.

K-Rad: You don't like the tournament?

Pauline: I don't like it when you turn my voice about.

K-Rad: You don't like what?

Pauline: I don't like it, when you vote One Nation out.

K-Rad: Why is that exactly?

Pauline: My language has been murdered, my language has been murdered, my shopping trolley murdered, my groceries just gone!

K-Rad: I have no idea what you're talking about you insane rednut, so let's talk about why you want to compete in this tournament.

Pauline: I believe we are in danger of being swamped by the Asians.

K-Rad: So you're here for racial reasons?

Pauline: I come here not as a polished politician but as a woman who's had her share of hard knocks.

K-Rad: You certainly do have an impressively red beard, but as both a woman and a politician do you feel you're at a disadvantage going into this tournament?

Pauline: I do not believe one's skin colour determines whether you are disadvantaged. This nation is divided into black and white and the current system encourages this. A truly multicultural country can never be strong or united.

K-Rad: So you've essentially come here to use this tournament as a soapbox for your mononic and half baked platform of cultural intolerance?

Pauline: Please explain why my blood can't be coloured white? I should talk to some medical doctors, coloured blood is not quite right!

K-Rad: And you don't like it?

Pauline: I don't like it. No I don't, never did. I don't like it... I DON'T LIKE ANYTHING!

K-Rad: Nothing?

Pauline: I don't like anything. Except I like Neil Diamond, yeah!

K-Rad: Thank you for your time Pauline and for dedicating yourself to sending multiculturalism and acceptance back 300 years.

Pauline: No, the whole thing is wrong, it stinks and I don't like it.

* Note: Only half of that interview are actually direct quotes from the real Pauline Hanson, the other half are amalgamated together for the hilarious purposes of this satirical film clip and song:

• Upvote 5

The one and only, incredible, panty dropping, housewife's choice responsible for an unprecedented amount of sliding off barstool induced concussions in ladies from the ages of 18 to 800... K-RAD is proud to unveil the the scourge of Undisputed Manager Tournament, the wrath of the Gods, the ginger minger:

Disclaimer: Non Australian/Kiwis will probably have no fucking idea what is about to follow. Apologies in advance. Not for the interview but for the fact that this woman really exists and she was elected into parliament.

Pauline: My language has been murdered, my language has been murdered, my shopping trolley murdered, my groceries just gone!

K-Rad: I have no idea what you're talking about you insane rednut, so let's talk about why you want to compete in this tournament.

Pauline: I come here not as a polished politician but as a woman who's had her share of hard knocks.

K-Rad: You certainly do have an impressively red beard, but as both a woman and a politician do you feel you're at a disadvantage going into this tournament?

Pauline: I do not believe one's skin colour determines whether you are disadvantaged. This nation is divided into black and white and the current system encourages this. A truly multicultural country can never be strong or united.

K-Rad: So you've essentially come here to use this tournament as a soapbox for your mononic and half baked platform of cultural intolerance?

Pauline: Please explain why my blood can't be coloured white? I should talk to some medical doctors, coloured blood is not quite right!

Pauline: I don't like it. No I don't, never did. I don't like it... I DON'T LIKE ANYTHING!

K-Rad: Thank you for your time Pauline and for dedicating yourself to sending multiculturalism and acceptance back 300 years.

* Note: Only half of that interview are actually direct quotes from the real Pauline Hanson, the other half are amalgamated together for the hilarious purposes of this satirical film clip and song:

I don't like it Krad.

Did someone say party?

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NTAwWDM1Mg==/z/t2IAAOxyHE5Rwzui/$T2eC16h,!yME9s5qJFg1BRwzuhV49g~~60_35.JPG?set_id=880000500F

i got an hangover whoaoooooooo

• Downvote 1

That was funny as hell. Good job. ++

Just updated the list. Jay Frost sent a pm sayin he wants to drop out so I'll replace him with one of my fighters. Sent a mailer to the couple guys I dont have picks for. More than likely they had already sent them ingame but was auto deleted.

Sounds good. When will the contracts be sent out,

Just updated the list. Jay Frost sent a pm sayin he wants to drop out so I'll replace him with one of my fighters. Sent a mailer to the couple guys I dont have picks for. More than likely they had already sent them ingame but was auto deleted.

Well that fucking sucks since i spent the last month training for that opponent now i have a completely different build to fight.

Well that fucking sucks since i spent the last month training for that opponent now i have a completely different build to fight.

Shit happens bro. You just have to make an adjustment and move on .

• Downvote 3