Yahoo Fantasy Football 350k Sign-up Fee

SteelPenn

I believe all are paid but Groove Monkey . Waiting for him to log in. If you see this first then contact me GM

• 6 months later...

We where talking of a larger league this year to make it more competitive. Last year we had two small leagues with heavily stacked teams.

I would love to do an 18 tem draft to see who can handle one that deep. Then maybe a secondary league with 12 if it fills.

Thoughts?

We where talking of a larger league this year to make it more competitive. Last year we had two small leagues with heavily stacked teams.

I would love to do an 18 tem draft to see who can handle one that deep. Then maybe a secondary league with 12 if it fills.

Thoughts?

18 team drafts are a bit too deep, like awfully deep and it isn't more who handles it, it is more who gets lucky with injuries since one injury could wreck someones whole season.

14 teams? 12 just seems loaded down with start players.

Thoughts?

I would probably max the teams at 14 that way teams have a little wiggle room with rosters and injuries.

14 teams sounds good, I actually enjoyed the defensive players last year. It was the first time I actually have done it and I think I won at least one matchup due to a defensive player

I've only played with a defensive player once and I think the most anyone in the league had from their defensive player was 3 points. Not a huge fan.

The league is now open.

14 members

500k per member to get in.

7 million in prizes.

1st place gets 4 million

2nd place gets 2 million

3rd gets 1 million

We currently have 10 active managers invited back from last year but most likely not get all back so,

There are 4 open spots left with possible 5-6.

To all current members who received invites pls send me your entrée fees asap. If your not coming back pls let me know asap.

First members to send me their 500k entrée fee gets in.

http://toons.artie.com/thanksgiving/arg-go-pittsburgh-steelers-207x165-url.gif

Good luck to all and go Steelers.

• Upvote 1

I've only played with a defensive player once and I think the most anyone in the league had from their defensive player was 3 points. Not a huge fan.

There were definitely a couple double digit games from defensive players (ie pick six or multiple sacks/tackles for loss). I think at least one would be worth it