How many would quit IF

embalmer

well there are different levels here -- you have business people who have amassed money from their work or efforts and then managers who have amassed great fighters -- personally a reset of fighters wouldnt bother me as much as reset of business / finances -- plus folks who spent real money building up finances purchasing vip -- i have a feeling that would be the worst part to most

im not one to say it wont happen but i for sure think it would be major downfall -- now im talking a total reset not just fighters

• Upvote 1

On a side note, its curious to me how many people said "it isnt going to happen so im not worried about it."

There are so many reasons why a restart cannot happen that I genuinely do not have the time to type them out.

A sister game like Pro Wrestling manager (yes I know things like that already exist but it is an example) would be a far more likely and lucrative endeavour.

I for one would not quit on a reset, BUT: You'd have to fix a lot of the things wrong with the economy before I'd be on board otherwise it accomplishes nothing. I have said the only way to fix all the stuff that needs fixing would pretty much require a reset. I'd be fine with that if all the fixes were in place.

Economy yeah. Would really be amazing if money had value! :D

I definitely have not been playing this game long enough to say much of anything "deep", but if a reset were to occur, I think there should be some major benefit / bonus to players who have put in 1+ years and/or x amount of dollars. Obviously their dedication and financial support have been VERY important for the game and draws in new managers, such as myself, to this great game.

I wouldnt leave, but I would get pretty depressed by all the lost work.

Id rather see more Islands with different timelimits on them, than a total reset of the game.

Why would he want to reset the game? The game is over 4 1/2 years old with plenty of history behind it. Not sure if i would quit, but i would be very dissapointed if something like that happend. I do not see the point of that happening either. Also i do not see the point of a second world. This world is not that populated as it is and the member count has not been increasing.

• Upvote 2

Why do new managers think they would be on an equal footing. It's taken me 18 months of non-stop time and attention to get to where I am. unless any of the new managers know this game that well ( and I probably know half of what the real established managers know) they still aren't on equal footing. All a reset would mean is all the skilled vets coming back to the small orgs and dominating the crap out of you all.