Rate the last movie you saw ...

300: Rise of an Empire - 2/10

absolute dogshit, excuse my french. The historical inaccuracies (which there are many) i could excuse but the acting is piss poor as well. the only reason i gave it a 2 not a 1 is because Eva Green actually tried to act (and she got her tits out :D)

The Great gaspy 8/10 good but slow in places

Kick ass 2 5/10 a let down compared to the first also with Jim Cary in it thought it would be better.

This is the end 9/10 i found it really funny one to watch with the lads and a few beers

A Million Ways To Die In The West 4/10

Though it had some funny parts, I think this is the worst thing Seth MacFarlane has done.

Interstellar: 6.5/10 - This movie is aesthetically beautiful, much like Avatar, and the story is interesting enough, for a while at least. There are definitely slow portions that are exacerbated by the fact this is a 3 hour movie

Interstellar: 9/10

It was amazing. The story line was incredible, so many different things going on. I loved the incorporation of astrophysics and astronomy, but also how it centered around the power of love and the tough decisions the individuals had to make. I would agree though, that the dialogue is a little bland at times (especially in the beginning). Also, there are some scenes that need more development and others less.

The Imitation Game 9/10

Brilliant. Thanks to Alan Turing the Enigma machine was cracked and WW2 shortened by two years, saving about 14 million lives.

He was arrested and charged with being homosexual and given chemical castration and killed himself a year later. It's only been 50 yrs since homosexuality was illegal (in UK), so other countries are just catching up (like those mental Russians); it hasn't been that long that at all that its been allowed here. We think we're so wise and enlightened in the "west" ... the common people only change their opinions when law and media do.

• Upvote 1

X-Men: The Days of Future Past: 8.25/10 --- Nothing mind blowing here but a solid good flick. I felt like 8 was too low for the movie but 9 too much and then I thought 8 was closer to the truth than 9 so thats why the rating lol. I was thoroughly entertained and the movie progressed really well.