Rate the last movie you saw ...

John Wick: 8/10 Keanu Reeves has found his niche in term of a character type and he needs to make more action films with the serious, dark sense of humor character he plays as Wick. Great gun fights, dry humor, solid supporting acting and kick ass attitude overall

Nightcrawler: 7.5/10 Nightcrawler is a good movie though it's quite odd at times. Jake Gyllenhaal does a very solid job of portraying a social misfit who is intelligent, awkward and a bit detached.

Agreed that Ride Along is funny :-)

The Hunger Games: Mocking Jay part 1: 7/10 - Overall the movie is good and I understand why the movie is setup the way it is for Part 2, but there's a LOT of dialog in this movie so be prepared to pay attention to details in conversations. The humor and action moves the movie along well enough, but there's really a lot of talking

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2014 6/10 (Competent) lol

It was cool to see my childhood cartoons in 2014 graphics but the storyline was marginal at best imo

I was pleasantly surprised with the movie. I'd give it a 7/10. I remember when I first saw the trailer and I thought they would do an awful job but since I love the ninja turtles I went to see it anyway and I thought it was a fun movie that was well worth my money. I agree the story wasn't much but I think the sequel will be much better in that aspect.

I was pleasantly surprised with the movie. I'd give it a 7/10. I remember when I first saw the trailer and I thought they would do an awful job but since I love the ninja turtles I went to see it anyway and I thought it was a fun movie that was well worth my money. I agree the story wasn't much but I think the sequel will be much better in that aspect.

SPOILER ALERT!!! I hope so, it was a few things Michael Bay usually does to get a viewer to have a certain feeling and he failed to do it here... For example, he shows optimus destroying decepticons without a problem to make him invincible to kill him the next scene. Sentinel pops up and aces ironhide effortlessly. Here he doesnt show what power the turtles have here.... they get their ass whipped all movie lol. All the near death scenes began to be overwhelming so i felt no reason to think they wouldnt make it... I however look forward to a sequel