Rate the last movie you saw ...

Selma - 8.5/10: The acting in this movie is excellent, especially for a touchy subject as human rights violations, particularly in light of recent events in the States as well as around the globe. Some parts of the movie are slowed by too much dialogue in my opinion, but I see why it was included. Still, an outstanding movie all around

• Upvote 1

watched American Sniper other night -- pretty decent show - 8/10

watched John Wick last night -- was okay mainly liked few of the muscle cars in the show - 6.5/10

recently watched Fury -- good show - 8/10

recently watched The Judge -- pretty good show - 8/10

recently watched The Gambler -- not so great, for some reason I was thinking the movie was gonna be based on Stu Ungar, but i was wrong - 5/10

probably gonna watch Unbroken tonight or tomorrow

I thought that was pretty decent, wouldn't go as far as a 9 but the acting from the female lead and the little kid was top notch I thought. Always strikes me when someone so young can put in such a believable and emotional performance.

I strongly believe that this is one of those movies everyone especially horror movie fans, should watch. This is one different, extremely creepy, no 'jump scaring', psychological horror film.

Ender's Game - 2/10 - I fell asleep 3 times and the last time I was holding a beer. I woke up 3 hours later to a beer soaked couch and carpet, but I was still holding the bottle. Of course, the bottle was on its side with the contents empty. Now my living room smells like a brewery.