Rate the last movie you saw ...

I just watched Jacob's Ladder for the first time in quite a few years. It's still awesome. I give it a 9.5/10.

Tim Robbins is amazing.

Dat ending doe... TEARS! Oh the feels...

Exodus - Gods and Kings - 8/10

The acting in this movie is excellent and the moments of tension, action, suspense and comedy are well done. Kudos to the CGI crew for their work on the various plagues. They're intimidating to see on the big screen

The Equalizer - 8.5/9

I am a fan of the old 80s action films where the hero whoops ass and seems invincible. Well this is one of those films with Dezel Washington putting on a show. I always liked him, but at his age i did not think he could pull of a full fledged action film while looking legit, but in this film they managed that.

Tusk

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/44/Tusk_%282014_film%29_poster.jpg

I watched this movie without seeing a trailer, or reading what it was about, all I knew was it was done by Kevin Smith and that it was horror. Now, the movie was surprising to say the least.. Stars Justin Long and Haley Joel Osmond who are podcasters, and the character of Justin goes to Canada to do an interview. Interview doesnt happen, he needs something else, finds a paper about an old guy offering stories, and he goes there. Creepy old guy slips Justin some drugs, he passes out and wakes up with half a leg missing upon waking up. Turns out the old guy has an obsession with a Walrus he dealt with in the past and is looking to turn humans in a Walrus............. Turns out this movie was more horror/comedy. Justin Long eventually turned into a walrus, how? I got no clue, may have been on my phone for a minute or two, but he looked pretty damn silly. Surprisingly Johnny Depp mades an appearence as a bizare detective, and they eventually find Justin Long. For some reason they just left him as a walrus and put him in a small time aquatic 'zoo'. It was a weird movie, but turns out they came up with this idea on a podcast themselves (Kevin Smith and a buddy of his). So all in all the film was delivered pretty well, and Johnny Depp and the old creepy guy (Michael Parks) did some great acting.

All in all, I will give this movie a 7 out of 10. The walrus stuff was silly, but the way it was delivered and the acting of Depp and Parks sure makes me want to give it a high rating.

Bonus for you guys, the Wallrus!

http://i.imgur.com/xhSE0Aq.jpg

Couldn't find better quality online!