Rate the last movie you saw ...

Happiness: 9/10; had me laughing from the first scene right to the end, very thought provoking movie and done so well in an artistic way.

Capote: 8/10; great portrayal of Capote by PSA, was a good movie (was making dinner halfway through it while it was running so that may have affected my rating and not given the full effect of some important, emotional parts)

Magnolia: 9/10; powerful, powerful movie I found.

Not rating it yet but I just bought my ticket for Star Wars: The Last Jedi.

10/10, can't help it, I like Star Wars.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The Room-10/10

One of the best movies I've ever seen. An absolutely brilliant performance from Tommy Wiseau. A true star in the making...

Okay, I couldn't even WRITE that, let alone read it out loud, with a straight face. That movie was TERRIBLE! The only reason to watch it is to marvel at how awful everything about it is.

• 2 weeks later...

guardians of the galaxy: volume 2 - 8/10. good popcorn movie with some cool effects and good humor.

not a movie, but i binge watched The Defenders on netflix (it's a limited 8 episode series, so it's basically a 6 hour movie)

i'd give it a 7.5/10. i haven't watched any of the jessica jones, luke cage or iron fist series, but i watched season one of daredevil. i'm sure it's probably better if you've seen the other series or at least know about those characters, but i still enjoyed it.

lol I just watched that movie. Entertaining movie. Very poorly written and 'tacky' plot. I'd give it a 7/10. Elton John was funny at times though.

The problem is people that take the Kingsman films too seriously - they're clearly action comedy, verging on slapstick - like a British Rush Hour

I'd give that film a solid 8.5/10

Amazing action, good FX and really funny