Umbrella Corp. - Official Thread

igorbyhenikov

http://mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1389969733a1vatar.png

Vladimir Byhenikov's

Post-Fight Media Scrum

Reporter: Emilio Izturis extended his winning streak to six, and after the fight he called out the 205 lbs champion and p4p king Iso Kaato. What do you think about making this fight happen?

Vlad: Emilio Izturis is great champion and future Hall Of Famer, and i love guys who wants big challenges. We are definitely very interested about this matchup. He has already beaten the current #1 contender Max Eisenhardt, so i think that it is good for the division that contenders can have time to fight each other.

Reporter: Considering Max Eisenhardt's personality, you will have difficult conversations ahead of you.

Vlad: Max is changing his mind every day. One day he wants to go up to 205, then he wants to face the 185 champ, and i think he have had some twitter wars with Aleksei Ljosha Putin. Maybe that fight would keep him happy.

Reporter: But back to the big names. Omar Cluzet recaptured his belt in the rematch against Simon Harrison, and Nelson Dela also won his fight and he wanted a title shot next. Is that the fight we see next?

Vlad: Nelson has won only one fight after his loss, so it's unlikely. I think that if Guy Georges wins his next fight, he will be the next one. I think Nelson will have to win 1 or 2 fights against top contenders before getting the shot. But i want to say, that don't get depressed yet Nelson, nothing is official yet.

Reporter: Erik Gustafsson is climbing up in the ranks, and he has openly said that he will not fight against his close friend Omar. This might mess up the matchmaking in the future, don't you think?

Vlad: Yeah. Erik is awesome fighter and he definitely can win the belt. If he does not want to fight against the 170 lbs champion, then he has to change the weight class. I think he is way too big to 155, but he could go for a title run at 185.

Reporter: Ilya Mstislav Putin and Berry Bubberman had special 5 round fight, which turned out to be amazing war, and they rightfully earned Fight Of The Night Awards.

Vlad: Yeah. That was fun to watch. Ilya surprised Berry completely with his gameplan. He basically went to Bubberman's world and outworked him there. That was truly amazing and Berry's face was priceless when he realized that he is getting beat up standing. Ilya seems to be very intelligent fighter.

Reporter: Ville Paakkari is on two fight winning streak, and he said that he wants rematch against the former champion Dennis Page.

Vlad: Dennis is still in rehab, but we talk almost every day and he is making progress. They had great fight last time, so i am open to that, for sure. I will talk with Page's manager about that.

Vlad: Thank you guys i have some matchmaking to be done.

Event 47 - Rivalry Begins (results)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13754439646582.jpg

POST FIGHT INTERVIEW with the new 170lbs Champion: Omar "Riddum" Cluzet

Report: Congratulations to the victory Mr. Cluzet. How does it feel to finally have that belt back?

Omar: Thank you! It feels fucking amazing.

Reporter: You looked great in the octagon what changes were made to your gameplan going in to this fight compared to the last fight against Simon Harrison?

Omar: I underestimated him the last fight and thought I could out wrestle him on the ground and I didn't mix things up enough to beat him. Simon is a tough fighter and he hits like a truck when he connects which I had to experience in our first fight.

Coming in to this fight I knew that I had the ability to control him and that is what I built my gameplan on.

Reporter: It clearly worked out for you this fight . What has been going through your mind since you lost the belt?

Omar: After the fight I knew that I had fucked up my gameplan and that I could have done so much better against him but in mma you have to be on top of your game every fight.

I've never doubted that I am the best 170lbs fighter in Crucible Fights: London so I went back to the gym the week after and started training for a rematch. Even though I've had two fights before the rematch, I never lost focus on Simon.

​Reporter: Well it certainly payed off for you. I've heard rumors that you didn't even take a rest from the gym the same day as the rematch was happening, is this true?

Omar: Haha yeah, I did have a session the same day as the fight and didn't really take a rest session during the whole week. I know that I'm in great shape but I probably won't do that again.

Reporter: Amazing, you're obviously are in great shape Mr.Cluzet. The discussion has already started about who your next opponent will be. Guy Georges seem to be the number 1 contender at the moment but Nelson Dela is also calling for a shot at the title.

Omar: I've heard about that. They are both good fighters and it was a long time since I fought against any of them. It's not up to me to decide who my next opponent will be but I'm sure not leaving my throne again. This time I'm here to stay and my goal is to reach the hall of fame as the best 170lbs fighter of all time in Crucible Fights: London.

Report: You seem really determined Mr.Cluzet. It's time to end this interview. Thank you for your time and good luck with your future fights, we are looking forward to see your progression to the hall of fame.

Omar: Thank you, It was my pleasure.

• Upvote 1

http://i43.tinypic.com/j83c5e.png

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/39/39b3.jpg

Emilio Izturis

I think you have me mistaken for somebody else. The only time I've been at your house is when I was there servicing your mother. When we meet in the cage, I'll mount you and pound away all night just like I did to her.

• Upvote 2

The Dangerous Mind Of George Kelly

George Kelly is that man who keeps you thinking every second you spend with him.

He doesn't care who he faces, and name James Dean Rockefeller doesn't mean anything to him.

"I don't really watch MMA so I'm not familiar with his accomplishments.

All I've heard is that the guy likes to dry hump more than

anything and that he reeks like a scurvy butt-pirate."

James isn't totally unknown man for Kelly. They had little conversation after the

Kelly vs Page back in January 8th.

"Just little mind games." Kelly said. "Gotta say that this Rockafeller character is one delusional individual.

Will be my pleasure to bury my shin to his face."

Kelly is looking to keep his 155 lbs belt for long time. He has lost his belt once

to Maxim Vyacheslav Volkov, and he doesn't want to lose ever again.

"My toughest opponent so far was that crazy Russian Volkov" Kelly said.

"Thankfully i was able to redeem myself in the rematch."

"Dennis Page was the easiest. I was preparing to fight a scrapper with heavy hands

but what I faced was an intoxicated disoriented shadow of a wrestler. It was weird as fuck..."

George Kelly "doesn't give a f*ck" who he faces in the future.

"Line em all up and we'll see who is the man!"

The Beautiful Mind Of James Dean Rockefeller

When James Dean Rockefeller stepped first time in the cage ready to fight against Justin Baldwin, i asked myself "He is a fighter? No way." This tall and skinny kid looked like the main character of "The Big Bang Theory". 3 years later, he is undefeated champion who has beaten all of his opponents at 145 lbs weight class. This wasn't enough for J.D.

"I felt just I pretty much cleaned the whole division." Rockefeller said. "The weight cut is getting a bit difficult too for my size as I'm getting older and more mature. George Kelly is a hell of a champion there at 155 so I wanted to go and challenge the very best, it also seems a bit deeper division. I know I still could've gone back to defend the 145 belt if I was to capture the 155 strap, but just don't want to possibly hold up two divisions going back and forth with defences."

"And also, I really want to show Mr. Dennis Page how to do those double legs."

Rockefeller is very proud about his accomplishments at 145 lbs. He had many great fights, but there was that one fight that has special place in his mind.

"My toughest fight was against Hideo Kono for sure. Though I knocked the guy out, I've never been hit so hard before or after that. He really dominated me in the first, but I just thought fuck it and punched with him more in the second. I managed to beat him with his own tools and I'm really proud of that."

J.D is training at RNC Sport Club with his teammate Kristus Koistinen, who moved up to 170 so James can challenge Kelly. Rockefeller feels that Kelly has nothing new to offer.

"Kelly is a great fighter and a champion, very slick and dangerous striker. But that's mostly all that he is, a striker. Quite one dimensional in that way. He has good defensive wrestling for sure. But he's never faced anyone with the wrestling pedigree of mine. When I get a hold of him he'll go on a ride he's never been before. It's not going to be an easy fight for sure, but I know I have the tools to beat him."

Rockefeller is planning to stay at 155 lbs, but haven't gave too much time for the future. He seemed very uncomfortable when we asked about who he would like to face in the future.

"Kelly is the guy who i am thinking right now... Dennis Page, if he can get his head straight, could be dangerous. He's sort of the same guy as Kelly, just a bit dumber it seems. " Rockefeller said and gave a little smile.

http://u.kahvipaketti.com/u/15633806493.pngvs http://u.kahvipaketti.com/u/35521400254.png

Event 48 - Death Rattle

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1389969733a1vatar.png

Vladimir Byhenikov's

Post-Fight Media Scrum

Event 48 - Death Rattle

Reporter: Evil Muno and Masamichi Yamaji had a fight that will be discussed for long time. People in the internet are making polls if Yamaji deserves instant rematch or not. What's your take about that?

Vlad: Look, Masamichi looked great and he was winning every round, but at the end of the day, Evil Muno knocked him out. It was great fight and Masamichi will get another shot, i am sure of that - but he has to win at least one fight before that.

Reporter: Was that the most devastating ending in the company's history?

Vlad: Definitely. We have had great comebacks before, but not in the last round of championship fight. It was truly amazing, and Evil Muno is amazing champion, he took all of Yamaji's best shots and refused to give up.

Reporter: What's next for these guys?

Vlad: Let's see what happens. There is a lot of interesting HW fights coming up. I will make announcements when i know better. Now, i will let them rest and heal up before we start negotiations.

Reporter: James Dean Rockefeller dominated George Kelly in their super fight, and after the fight, Kelly looked very upset about the loss. Have you talked with him after the fight?

Vlad: I talked with him. To be honest, i was little scared during the conversation. Kelly is going down to 145 lbs.

Reporter: Wait, what?

Vlad: Let me quote what he said, he said "I am done with these gay ass lay n' pray blankets, i go down to 145". And it was the end of discussion.

Reporter: There were so many good fights for him at 155 lbs, do you think that we might see him back at 155 lbs in the future?

Vlad: Let's see what happens. Kelly is very unpredictable character, so i don't know. Now he is going to make title run at 145 lbs, and we will see what the future holds.

Reporter: 145 lbs title is vacated right now. Is Kelly going to fight for the title right away?

Vlad: No. Vesa Sykk and Arild Einemo will fight for the 145 lbs title next. Let's see if Kelly gets shot right away against winner of that fight, or will we book another fight for him.

Reporter: Georgy Fokin took away Iso Kaato's perfect record. How impressed you were about his performance, and what's next for him?

Vlad: He looked like a savage when they were on the ground. Damn. I am speechless... Yeah, I think that Fokin will defend his title against the winner of Victor Vector vs Yuri Hanzzle.

Reporter: Fokin's upset victory buried the super fight between middleweight champion Emilio Izturis and Iso Kaato. What is the plan now?

Vlad: We had two options. If Kaato wins, he will meet Izturis, and if Fokin wins, Izturis will defend his title against the winner of Max Eisenhardt vs Imma Bag.

Reporter: So Emilio Izturis is defending his title against Max Eisenhardt?

Vlad: Eisenhardt looked like a killer and he totally deserves a rematch against Izturis. This time it's for the title, man i can't wait that one.

Reporter: There is two legit contenders in 155 lbs division, who will get the first shot against James Dean Rockefeller, Takeru Masaru or Israel Kamakiwo Ole?

Vlad: Takeru Masaru. They both have been very impressive, and Kamakiwo's time will come.

Reporter: How about Dennis Page? Still in rehab?

Vlad: Still in rehab... Okay, we are done? Thank you guys.

http://u.kahvipaketti.com/u/91702651977.png

Event Results

http://u.kahvipaketti.com/u/6990118464.png

• Upvote 4

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1389362281hostile.png

49 - F*cking Hostile Preview

February 5th

Hayashi's Lounge - London (2,000)

------------------

Main event

Light Heavyweight bout

Victor Vector v Yuri Hanzzle

Both fighters fought last time on 45- Almost Human by Crucible Fights- Victor Vector in main event and Yuri Hanzzle on main card. This says, that Vector's ratings are a little higher in organization. That time Vector obtained 'Sub of the Night' award and Hanzzle 'KO of the Night' and also 'Fight of the Night' awards. It must be something special. Victor Vector will be surely looking to take fight to the ground to use his great BJJ skills, but i wouldn't be sure about can he submit his opponent. Last fight he had, was against less skilled ground fighter than Hanzzle is. And Hanzzle can surely oppose with nasty GnP there. And if not in ground, then he looks that he can dominate stand up fight. Hanzzle looks more well-rounded here, and enough good to don't let Victor use his biggest strengths. And additionally according that Vector has never lost by KO in his career and Hanzzle has never lost by submission,

My Prediction: Yuri Hanzzle by Unanimous Decision

------------------

Co - Main Event

Light Heavyweight bout

Simon Pegg v Curtis Dighead

In this bout we will see two Light Heavyweight fighters with great records and who has NEVER let judges' scorecards decide about their fate. But to be honest- it's not sure what to expect from this fight. Simon Pegg couldn't find worthy matchup beetween his last much weaker than him opponents and Curtis Dighead's skills were never checked properly, thanks to his absolute domination in cage and fast KOs. But it's interesting, that some of Dighead's opponent's has some bigger or lesser successes in MMA fights. In stand up comparison, the advantage looks to be on Curtis' side, but if fight will be taken to ground- here Pegg can give the cards. Additionally here comes also clinch aspect, which looks to be strong side of Simon Pegg with his nasty elbows. But interesting is also, that the only fight Dighead lost is after he was dominated in clinch. But can Pegg last that long? And another question is: can Dighead handle Pegg's takedowns? Many questions, but we didn't see many hints for this in their previous fights.

My Prediction: Curtis Dighead by TKO (Strikes)

------------------

Main Card

Featherweight championship

Lazano De Anda v Kareem Kiram

Lazano de Anda is on his peak with 9 wins in a row. And in the other side, Kareem Kiram form doesn't look too good- in last three fights he lost two and draw last one. Much older de Anda looks more well-rounded here with his spectacular KOs and amazing submissions. He should be favorite in upcoming fight. In stand up it can be equal fight, but if someone can KO his opponent- de Anda has shown it much more times, most of Kiram's wins are decisions, what also doesn't look too promising when facing fighter who will additionally look forward to dominate you on the ground. The difference beetween them looks quite big, but we can't forget that Kiram 'somehow' got into the same league as his much older opponent.

My Prediction: Lazano de Anda by Submission (Arm Triangle)

------------------

Main Card

Heavyweight Bout

Reijo Rento v Cody Zeller

Reijo Rento has just ended his 3 lose streak preceded by world class performance fights. But it's hard to say, can he come back to top of MMA in this fight? Especially, that his opponent, Cody Zeller is on top right now. To be honest Zeller is on top since he signed professional contract. But he must still prove is he Golden Kid, he looks like actually. And perfect opportunity for this is Reijo Rento- who maybe can be in lower form, but he was Heavyweight Champion not by mistake. Both are well-rounded, Zeller maybe a little more, but Rento's punches can hit as heavy as horse's hoof. According to this, he will be probably trying to dominate physically in stand up, but Zeller has all it's needed to take it to the ground, where he can prove his submitting skills. But here also Rento isn't 'some guy'- he is ex-champion and he has proven many times how universal fighter he is.

My Prediction: Reijo Rento by TKO (Strikes)

------------------

Main Card

Lightweight Bout

Jack Break v Sahey Ignatyev

Some people can say that Jack Break got break from his organization with easier fight. Older, with great record, he may lack of KO power in previous fights, but he has exactly what his opponent can be absoultely dread of- submitting skills. To this moment it sounds more one-sided as it can really be. Ignatyev starting this one from 'underdog' position is capable of making surprise. He has great KO power which can let him take victory from any opponent. But he is far from being favorite, as technically most advantages are on Break's side, as long as Vatican fighter won't land some nasty high kick into his head. But if they will go down- i'm pretty sure, that Jack Break can put Sahey Ignatyev to sleep quite easily.

My Prediction: Jack Break by Submission (Guillotine)

------------------

Undercard

Heavyweight Bout

Heinz Doofenshmirtz v Lil Fame

My Prediction: Heinz Doofenshmirtz by TKO (Strikes)

------------------

Undercard

Welterweight Bout

Justin Hall v Julius Biacolo

My Prediction: Julius Biacolo by Unanimous Decision

------------------

Undercard

Heavyweight Bout

Alex Lucky v Thiago Santana De Oliveira

My Prediction: Thiago Santana De Oliveira by TKO (Strikes)

------------------

Undercard

Featherweight Bout

David Brent v Wojtek Nocon

My Prediction: David Brent by Unanimous Decision

------------------

Undercard

Light Heavyweight Bout

Richard Exlax v Donnito Mustacho

My Prediction: Donnito Mustacho by TKO (Strikes)

i'd like to say sorry to Undercard Fighters for missing previews for their fight. For my excuse, i just took the writer job here and i can't do it for this event. Since next, everything should look nicer (both parts from today- written and not written), so we will try to keep everybody happy, as i absolutely know, that every fighter participating in event should get enough attention and time given ;)

greetings,

P.

p.s. and sorry for mistakes of all kind- it's very late night where i live and i'd rather die than read this one more time now... ;)

• Upvote 2

50 - F*cking Mental Preview

February 8th

Hayashi's Lounge - London (2,000)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt8yeJJSfTE&feature=youtu.be

------------------

Main event

Heavyweight Bout

Matti Meikalainen v Roberto Gomez Bollanos

Tonight’s Main Event will be between great strikers, number 3 and number 4 of Crucible Fights London Heavyweight rankings. The young and spectacular 23 years old talent derived from Sipoo, Finland will face one of the most respected cage warriors of his country- derived from Acapulco, Mexico- 29 years old Roberto Gomez ‘Chapolin’ Bollanos. It will be tough one for Meikalainen- they are both great strikers, they both like to take fight to clinch, where they can show their unaverage skills, and the weakness Bollanos can have, is if Matti will put him on his back. But it’s not easy one, especially that Roberto Gomez will surely also look forward to take the fight to the ground- he is better wrestler, and Meikalainen didn’t show tendency to look for submitting his opponents in past. In stand up fight they look equally, they both can KO their opponents, can take the shots aswell, they are tough warriors. In this one I think the key can be Bollanos experience, which can let him take the W tonight.

My Prediction: Roberto Gomez Bollanos by TKO (Punches)

------------------

Co - Main Event

Middleweight Bout

Alan Sharpe v Dan MuttaFukka

In Co-Main Event, we will see clash of two great Middleweight athletes. The one of biggest English talents, born in Bristol- 22 years old Alan ‘Sidewinder’ Sharpe. He will face 29 years old fighter derived from Downey, United States- Dan ‘Da’ MuttaFakka. Again we can see the experience difference between fighters, but this time the situation is a little different. Englishman is pure talent on the ground, but unfortunately not that good in stand up yet. He will surely try to take fight to the ground and submit his opponent, but MuttaFukka is good wrestler and he can score some points from top. And the only lost by submission of ‘Da’ was at the very beginning of his career, so he surely made big improvements in this area. In stand up fight the dominating man should be MuttaFukka with his great boxing skills connected with some powerful kicks. Now it depends how well Sharpe would be able to control the fight. If he won’t- MuttaFukka will be more than happy to do his usual job, which he shows us in his every fight.

My Prediction: Dan MuttaFukka by TKO (Strikes)

------------------

Main Card

Light Heavyweight Bout

Dan Koon v Cron Spliffton

This one looks interesting, as two fighting completely different warriors will try to impose their opponents their style and gameplan. The 30 years old Light Heavyweight ex-Champion, derived from Bronx, United States- Dan ‘The Average Joe’, will face 23 years old spectacular finisher from Victoria Texas, United States- Cron Spliffton. Dan Koon is mainly ground fighter and he is great at it. And in the other hand, Cron Spliffton is rare talented stand up fighter. According to their records, we can see that the only way to beat Koon is to KO him and the only way to beat Spliffton is to submit him. Interesting, isn’t it? Additionally it seems that none of them can be worthy matchup for each other in their strong side. But I think that Dan Koon’s experience won’t let Spliffton KO him.

My Prediction: Dan Koon by Submission (Armbar)

------------------

Main Card

Light Heavyweight Bout

Artur Kukla v Brian Burns

In next fight we will see the Light Heavyweight ex-Champion facing great well-rounded talent. 25 years old, derived from Szczecin, Poland- Artur Kukla, will face 22 years old talent, derived from Las Vegas, United States- Brian ‘The Pyro’ Burns. Brian Burns is very good in every aspect of fight, technically maybe even better than Kukla, but his well-rounded skills wasn’t fully shown yet- Burns tries to take every fight to the ground, where he proves why he is black belt BJJ specialist. But Artur Kukla has never been submitted in his professional career yet. And in addition, Polish has shown in past his great skills many times, and if he could KO effectively championship pretenders, he can KO Brian Burns aswell.

My Prediction: Artur Kukla by KO (Strikes)

------------------

Main Card

Featherweight Bout

Tsutomu Miyazaki v Hassim Bregovic

In next fight we will see Featherweight Championship ex-pretender, 22 years old brawler from Tokyo, Japan- Tsutomu ‘The Little Girl Murderer’ Miyazaki, who will face one of the biggest Bosnian MMA stars, 24 years old fighter derived from Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina- Hassim ‘The Mostar Express’ Bregovic. Bregovic is a little older, but Japanese fighter is much more experienced here and he has shown much better performance than Bosnian star. But this fight’s result is hard to tell. Miyazaki has proven in past fights that he likes to look for ground domination, but Hassim is very good BJJ specialist here. And if ground game won’t give the W to Japanese, then Bregovic would be looking for improving his quite average career record in this fight. It’s possible that this fight will be solved in other aspect than ground play as long as Miyazaki won’t find way to fully maintain control over Bregovic there. But if he will manage to do that- we all know how good ground and pounder Tsutomu is.

My Prediction: Tsutomu Miyazaki by TKO (Strikes)

------------------

Undercard

Middleweight Bout

Melvin Reem v Ivan Nikolaev

In this fight we will watch 22 years old fighter derived from Amsterdam, Netherlands- Melvin ‘The Blackzillian’ Reem, who will face tonight 22 years old powerful brawler coming from Moscow, Russia- Ivan ‘The Ruskie’ Nikolaev. Reem who is well-known from his win fights against one of the most respected fighters in the Crucible Fights London, will go on striking war against one of the most spectacular finishers around. They usually don’t go to ground, today we all hope so, that it will stay this way. We will surely see vicious fight, as both of fighters would like to appear on Event’s Main Cards more frequently. There is nothing more motivating than that.

My Prediction: Ivan Nikolaev by TKO (Strikes)

------------------

Undercard

Middleweight Bout

Vasily Zaytsev v Rejinaldo Silva

Two well-rounded young fighters, both of them who would like to be on top- and it’s in their reach: the 23 years old Middleweight ex-Champion, derived from Moscow, Russia- Vasily Zaytsev, will face one of past biggest hopes, 22 years old Brazilian from Rio de Janeiro- Rejinaldo ‘Gato’ Silva. Brazilian fighter is going to try to go back on his track to top and Russian warrior is great opportunity for him- you don’t fight with ex-Champion every day. Both are well-rounded, but I think that only top form ‘Gato’ can try to beat Zaytsev- even if he is going slightly down. But unluckily last fights don’t indicate that. It can be tough matchup for Zaytsev, but I think that he can take the W.

My Prediction: Vasily Zaytsev by Unanimous Decision

------------------

Undercard

Welterweight Bout

Cryst Go v Ian McDunn

In another Undercard fight we will see two 28 years old fighters, coming from countries which hate each other. We hope that they will show us war in the cage, but also that they will keep it in sportsmanship spirit. The first one, striker coming from Manchester, England- Cryst ‘Gorgeous’ Go. And the second, coming from Inverness, Scotland- Ian ‘The Hitman’ McDunn. The Scot has fully earned his nickname with powerful strikes which usually ends with heavy KOs, and in the other hand, comes The Mancunian, who will try to keep calm and intelligently fund hit after hit to his opponent once again, what he has learned very well during his MMA career. But I’m not sure will it be enough to oppose McDunn’s brutal power, especially if he would try to put ‘Gorgeous’ on his back.

My Prediction: Ian McDunn by TKO (Strikes)

------------------

Undercard

Welterweight Bout

Emil Gustafsson v Gracie Hunter

In this fight, much more experienced 22 years old powerful striker from Hagfors, Sweden- Emil ‘Deep Balls’ Gustafsson, will face the young Japanese talent, also 22 years old, coming from Tokyo- ‘The’ Gracie Hunter. Swedish fighter is very skilled striker, who fights great tactically and constantly, but we didn’t see much of ground play from him. And this is what you should expect from Gracie Hunter tonight. If you can name someone BJJ master- you can say that about Japanese black belt fighter. Taken to the ground, Gustafsson doesn’t seem like someone who can oppose well Hunter.

My Prediction: Gracie Hunter by Unanimous Decision

------------------

Undercard

Featherweight Bout

Nils Holgersson v Dustin Carmelo

In this fight we will see experienced striker, 28 years old fighter derived from Loviisa, Finland- Nils ‘Peukaloinen’ Holgersson, who will encounter 22 years old Canadian from Toronto- Dustin ‘Slasher’ Carmelo, who will fight his second professional fight today. Finn is tremendous striker, what he has proven in his fights. He is capable of imposing his gameplan on fight without difference what his opponent has planned for him. He want to dominate in stand up. And even if he will have to change his plan- he is skilled ground fighter, he seems to be nice in clinch, it’s hard to find weak point in his skills. In the other hand, we don’t know much about his tonight’s opponent. Canadian fought professionally only once, but to be honest- didn’t show anything special. We could see that he has well-rounded skills, but we couldn’t see how high they are. It was mostly grappling, but is it enough to conquer the cage?

My Prediction: Nils Holgersson by TKO (Strikes)

Event sponsored by FinnFighter Nutrition (Five 160Q supps!)

• Upvote 4

Interview with Bragi Ragnarson and Max Eisenhardt.

2014-01-23, I arrived to Tokyo on Bragi Ragnarson's private jet. Luxury trim, leather massage seats, heban panels, rugs from the skins of wild animals... That guy has money... On the plane I drunk 40 years old whisky and I had pleasure to eat some good beef. The guy has great taste. I never had been in Tokyo before and I didn't knew what should I expect. I fallen asleep after another glass of whisky and cute stewardess had woken me up.

‘Damn, I shouldn’t drunk that whole bottle… But I couldn’t afford it from my journalist’s salary’ – that was my first thought… Then, I realized that the jet is in a hangar. ‘Well, I need to grab my stuff and leave it.’ – it seems that I started thinking soberly. While leaving it I realized that someone is looking at me.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/12/12w12.jpg

I know that guy! I saw his fight last weekend. It’s one of the first Bragi’s fighters – Garrett. But I do not remember his surname… ‘Hey Jon! Let me help you with your luggage’ – Garrett shouted. A few cms taller than me, the guy is going bald. ‘So, how we are going to get to the gym?’ – I asked. He replied ‘It will be rather easy, since I drove here in my Impreza’ – he pointed on a blue Subaru Impreza WRX. Fuck, I didn’t expected that they are driving such cars. I expected Benz, BMW or something with more dignity, not Impreza from 2007. He put my stuff to the trunk and we got to the car. ‘I have tunned it a bit. Almost 850 HP, it’s fucking machine!’ – Garrett said and smiled – ‘Fasten your seat belt, cuz we ain’t going to respect the speed limit’. My first thought was – ‘Fuck, why Ragnarson sent a fuckin lunatic to pick me up? Fuck, fuck, fuck’

“Fucking yes, our little raid has finally come to an end… I won’t said it loudly, but the bald fucker should respect red light… He only said polish saying – early red, we don’t have to stop”. We’re on a driveway to a big mansion, with gardens in Japanese style… The guy had money but I had hangover, wanted to vomit after the drive and I really wanted to sleep. Garrett took a look at me and said: ‘Bro, you ain’t goin’ to have an interview with Bragi and Maxie at such condition. When I park the car, you’re goin’ to a guest room to take a rest, I’ll take care of your stuff, don’t ya worry’.

I finally rested, eaten a dinner and I was told that the interview is going to start in next hour. I had time to prepare…

I entered to the home’s library. Ragnarson stood and waved at me, same as Max. Bragi - 1.83 m, muscular blond with blue eyes, in hand-made silk suit, smiled and shown his even white teeth and said: ‘We have been expecting you. Garrett told me that you seemed to be tired. I hope that you enjoyed the meal and rested.”

“I am good now, when can we start now?” – I said

“Sure, have a sit please” – said Bragi

We sat and I put my Dictaphone on table and asked: “I hope that’s not a problem” – “No, I am fine with that, do what you have to do” – Bragi said and smiled.

“So, the first question also the most important – why Max dosen’t have a title shot booked?”

Bragi: “It’s because the most incompetent org owner who ever existed – Vlad, booked to many events and he offered us a short notice fight. We declined cause Max needed to heal and rest after his last fight against Imma Bag. Plus, we wouldn’t be able to do a good preparation camp for a fight against Emilio Izturis.

Reporter: “Could you say something about your business with Vladimir?”

Bragi: “Well, Max fights in his org, but I have to deal with the guy. He is okay, but sometimes is hard to negotiate with him, since he changes his mind like a pregnant female, full of hormones. But, except that working with him is okay, he is not making any problems. So far…

Reporter: “Max, do you want to add something?”

Max: “The guy takes shower rarely, so if you talk with him you need to avoid the wind. It’s a smell of death, trust me bro! He is a cheap ass, but luckily I have two fights left on my contract and we want to get better deal. Something about 15 thousands per fight and per win, 20 thousands signing bonus sounds okay.”

Reporter: “Are you really sure that he is able to offer you such contract?”

Bragi:”His org is not the only one org in the world… *smiled* And if he want to sign one or two more of my fighters he must give us something better for Maxie”

Max: “Hell yeah! Do ya know how many bucks a fuckin sushi costs? Geishas are fuckin expensive too! Russian has to give me a biiiiiig rise!”

Reporter: “Russian? That’s racist”

Max: “That’s fucking true man!”

Bragi: “Let’s leave that’s topic.”

Reporter:”Okay, so do you have any problems with waiting for the title shot?”

Bragi: “Not at all. Maxie has some time to train”

Max: “Waiting sounds good… It will be helpful before anti drug tests before a fight, hahaha”

Reporter: “Are you juicing?”

Max: “Just joking man. Some people accuse me of using roids because I destroyed my two last opponent. Have ya seen the fight against Bag? I destroyed that lil fucker in the clinch. I just fuckin’ murdered his fuckin’ gray cells in his fuckin’ brain! The fight was fuckin’ great!

Bragi: “It’s all about diet and training facility! Dojo belongs to worlds top gyms. Also, sorry to say that but it’s time to end this interview. We do not have much time, but our next interview will be way, way longer. Garrett will drive you to the airport”

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/6/6w1.jpg

@MaxEisenhardt

"I received a fight offer against @DanMuttaFukka. I don't think that I should fight against him since he has no chances to win against me. Instead of figthing against him I prefer to wait for promised title shot. If you really want to set a fight for me before TS, I could fight only against @JanEgeland. What do you think boss? #CF:L #CrucibleFighter"