Umbrella Corp. - Official Thread

igorbyhenikov

We managed to track Jan Egeland down in Darfur. When pressed about the Eisenhardt fight, he just said the following

"you want me to fight some fag who uses Twitter? Count me in."

Bragi Ragnarson Presents:

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1366480010logo.jpg

Crucible Fights: London

Media Scrum

11/02/2014

10:43 GMT London

Press conference convened in hurry...

Bragi: Ladies and gentelemens we gathered in Crucible's headquarters to inform whole MMA world about important news. Vladimir Byhenikov isn't able to run the org due to real life problems and he hired me as "Interim President".

Reporter: Rumors says that Mr. Bykenikov had been arrested due to gang wars known called in the underworld as "New York's Gangs Wars".

Bragi: It's impossible! I talked with him yesterday.

Reporter: Our source of information - crown witness - Castor Rollins gave a list of names of everyone who were involed in NY's gangs... Your name is in that list Mr. Ragnarson...

Bragi: Your source of information, snitch, is wrong and false. If it had been true I would have been in jail, not answering on your questions. Mr. Rollins was never considered as a reiable source of information. Next question, please.

Reporter: When Mr. Byhenikov will be able to manage the org?

Bragi: I believe that after his vacation. Those vacation will probably last until the second week of March, but who knows? I am glad because of receiving the chance to work in the best org in the world for young fighters.

Reporter: Mr. Ragnarson, are you sure that CF:L is the best org?

Bragi: Please, give me a few names of org for young fighters, with similar restriction to our.

Reporter: Colosseum for example.

Bragi: Hahaha, pardon... We gathered here today to have a serious conference or tell jokes? When it comes to jokes I have heard a great joke - so, there are Norwegian, Russian and Pole...

Reporter: Mr. Ragnarson, can we end it?

Bragi: Guys, you started joking first. But, yes, let's return to our little chit chat.

Reporter: Actually we do not have any more questions...

Bragi: So... Good bye then!

• Upvote 2

I dont know what to think of your weird obsession about me Bragi, but, your text made me laugh anyway. And I gave you a +vote

It's not about obsession mate. You have written your GONY's fighter history in which you have mentioned that he is working undercover to inflirtrate "Gangs of NY". I decied to use that in my little write up :D

• Upvote 1

I'm just worried about this cheap polish labor. I know it's good for Igor because he can pay you in potatoes, I'm just worried about the quality of the work that's all.

Don't bother your little brain with such things, it might overheat. I always thought that guys like you dosen't bother themselves with thinking what will be in next couple of minutes. What do you receive for working in Sisu Fights? Kole aka Arctic Monkey gets paid in frozen bananas?

Labor? Some day I might visit your little hole in the map of Finland called Joutseno. I will give ya a hint how you would have to talk with me: "Mr. construction manager, can I Arctic Monkey called Kole take some rubble? Me like rubble."*

*at the moment I still study construction engineering, so you have to wait a little.

EDIT: Forgotten to add, associate potatos with Lativia and Poland with onions.

Edited by zatochi725

I usually associate Poland with whatever the Germans and Russians don't eat.

I don't think that you was invited to our words skymrish. But since I don't know anything* about Australia except that K Rad, kangaroos and animals that can kill a human being with one bite lives there, I will tell a joke:

"When you leave several thousand chavs on a remote desert island and come back 100 years later, what do they say?

G'day mate!"

*And a little about it's history about first unwanted touris.

Don't bother your little brain with such things, it might overheat. I always thought that guys like you dosen't bother themselves with thinking what will be in next couple of minutes. What do you receive for working in Sisu Fights? Kole aka Arctic Monkey gets paid in frozen bananas?

I don't really care for bananas, Dee pays me in reindeer rugs, keeps me nice and warm in my little cold hole in Joutseno :)

Labor? Some day I might visit your little hole in the map of Finland called Joutseno. I will give ya a hint how you would have to talk with me: "Mr. construction manager, can I Arctic Monkey called Kole take some rubble? Me like rubble."*

Glad to hear that. It's good to have dreams, maybe someday if you study hard you can make your dream come true and get out from Poland and work in some more developed country like Finland. Maybe you can even build a house for me. I pay many onions.

EDIT: Forgotten to add, associate potatos with Lativia and Poland with onions.

Poland, Latvia what's the difference? As far as I know they're both some leech countries in the EU.

I don't think that you was invited to our words skymrish.

Sorry mate, it's all the German heritage, I just never know when it is appropriate to takeover when there's a Pole involved.

• Upvote 1

I don't really care for bananas, Dee pays me in reindeer rugs, keeps me nice and warm in my little cold hole in Joutseno :)

Glad to hear that. It's good to have dreams, maybe someday if you study hard you can make your dream come true and get out from Poland and work in some more developed country like Finland. Maybe you can even build a house for me. I pay many onions.

Poland, Latvia what's the difference? As far as I know they're both some leech countries in the EU.

Well, since you moved that special string, I can say that yes I want to leave the country. It has great history, but some peoples had been causing that the country rolls down the hill. It all started from "nobles democracy" and "liberum veto" and it's being continued by our goverment (for example donating millions to public company to sell it after for a few hundreds of thousands etc).

But just because you live in Finland it dosen't mean that you are better or something like that. Shit is still shit no matter how it is dressed :)

Plus, I am tired of wasting my time on you. Write anything you want I am not going to reply. If you don't want me in the org, feel free to complain to Vlad and ask him why I am working in the org. You can always replace me, if you want to.

Regards,

Bragi~

Well, since you moved that special string, I can say that yes I want to leave the country. It has great history, but some peoples had been causing that the country rolls down the hill. It all started from "nobles democracy" and "liberum veto" and it's being continued by our goverment (for example donating millions to public company to sell it after for a few hundreds of thousands etc).

But just because you live in Finland it dosen't mean that you are better or something like that. Shit is still shit no matter how it is dressed :)

Plus, I am tired of wasting my time on you. Write anything you want I am not going to reply. If you don't want me in the org, feel free to complain to Vlad and ask him why I am working in the org. You can always replace me, if you want to.

Regards,

Bragi~

Don't be a party pooper. I was just having a bit of fun. I'm sure you will do a good job and work hard for your precious onions :)

Regards,

Ville~

Don't be a party pooper. I was just having a bit of fun. I'm sure you will do a good job and work hard for your precious onions :)

Regards,

Ville~

Polish people don't eat onions, silly. They just smell like they do.

Polish people don't eat onions, silly. They just smell like they do.

I don't know what to believe now. I thought they eat potatoes but then Bragi told me it's onions, but obviously this prick lied to me. I knew you couldn't trust those damn poles! But seriously though, what do they really eat then!?!?

• Upvote 1

It's not about physicals workers, it's about foreginers who "steal" your "intellectual work" - in offices, associated with engineering, doctors etc. Our top universities have very high level of education.

Btw. the most expensive thing isn't always the best. You're also paying for logos, brand etc.

Must be an European thing, in Australia there is a minimum (and quite high) English level requirement for professional positions, as well as a mandatory minimum (also quite high) salary depending on what the skilled position is.

That's why we get the intelligent Poles.

You're still in Europe right? ;) (just fucking with you!)