Umbrella Corp. - Official Thread

igorbyhenikov

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1389969733a1vatar.png

Igor Byhenikov's

Media Scrum

Igor, who has grown very impressing eye bags, sits down with reporters to discuss about fighters, fights and their future.

Reporter: George Kelly upset the whole MMA world as he got unanimous decision victory against the fellow Hall Of Famer and all around undefeated superman James Dean Rockefeller. They are now 1-1 against each other, when are we going to see the third fight?

Igor: That is very interesting question. I will let James recover from the loss before i start discussing about the future. Israel Kamakawiwo Ole has been very patient waiting for the title shot, and i really want to give him the shot that he deserves... Although his manager Johnny Sorrow was watching the event with me and said to me right after the fight that "Looks like we have trilogy, maybe Dennis Page vs Israel Kamakawiwo Ole?" So let's see what happens... One possibility is that George Kelly defends his 170 lbs title against Nikolai Luzhin and Rockefeller and Kamakawiwo Ole fights for the #1 contender spot. I hope that managers involved tells me what they think about the future and i will try to set up fights that the fighters and the fans want next.

Reporter: Iso Kaato and Georgy Fokin had amazing trilogy and it was Kaato who was the king of the hill after 3 amazing fights. Are we going to see fourth fight any time soon?

Igor: I think that the third fight was perfect closure for the rivalry. I had very friendly conversation with Fokin and his manager Klatz Matz and we decided that it's time for Fokin to move on and face new challenges. It was great chapter for both Kaato's and Fokin's careers and i wish all the best for Fokin for the future.

Reporter: When are we going to see Iso Kaato defending his title again?

Igor: Iso Kaato is having well deserved vacation from fighting right now after the trilogy, and we are looking to schedule Brian Burns vs Karl Kutowski for the #1 contendership.

Reporter: Heinz Doofenshmirtz amazed the world once again by stopping Masamichi Yamaji in the fourth round and won the Heavyweight Championship.

Igor: He is a beast. It feels like you can hit him with sledgehammer but he just keeps coming back until he crushes you. I am truly amazed. He has been knocked down 3 times in his last 2 fights but he came back and won both...

Reporter: Is Matti Meikalainen going to get the next shot?

Igor: That's an option, but there is a fight that i really want to see, Matti Meikalainen vs Samppa Linna II. Everything is open and we will see what the future brings.

Igor: That's it? Okay, thank you guys and we will see again soon.

Igor walks away with his huge eye bags.

• Upvote 5

George Kelly:

DAMN I feel good! That was an amazing, amazing scrap! Thanks Mr.Rockefeller for bringing it once again! That said the third fight must happen at some point but I've never been a huge fan of instant rematches so... I think the most logical step is to defend the 170 strap for now but whatever the boss says I'll do. Not ducking any fights here as long as the hype is there! BRING IT!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Johnny Sorrow (Cutthroat Team Manager) - @"de Nazi" Juggernaut. You're an overrated bitch and one of our fighters here at Cutthroat would love to smash your nazi wanna-be pussy ass. Colin St. John will bury you six feet under if you got the balls to take the fight.

Umbrella Corporation's latest signing to their Light Heavyweight division, is former Cornel Cage Fighting fighter Oscar Dos Santos (3-1). Oscar Dos Santos is highly touted as one of the next big fighters to come out of Brazil in recent years and will be one to look out for in upcoming Umbrella Corporation events. He recently took to Twitter to announce the deal.

http://i.imgur.com/yrnAEuo.png

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/39/39b14.jpg

Kira Miyata Q&A

Q: Dear martial arts fans today I will pay a visit to a rising star in the featherweight division of London's Umbrella Corporation. Kira "Gaijin" Miyata was born in Japan, but his parents came from America. Therefore the Japanese always considered him a foreigner aka gaijin. After years of bullying by local yankees which are Japanese delinquents he started training in Judo. After winning a few street fights he decided he was ready to fight professionally.

Kira you've started out your career with a 4 fight winning streak which resulted in a title fight. In that title fight you got dominated, do you think you got that title shot too early and do you regret taking that fight?

Kira: Eventhough I do think it was a little too early for me to challenge the champ, it was a fair fight so I accepted it and it was a great learning experience so it wasn't a complete loss.

Q: After that you alternated between wins and losses and it culminated in a 3 fight losing streak. Did you ever think about retirement?

Kira: Absolutely, those were dark days and I needed some light to guide me back to where I knew I belonged. That light turned out to be the owner of the Umbrella Corporation. Igor Byhenikov simply stated the facts, he reminded that yes I did get beaten a lot but I was facing elite competition, I never got knocked out and I was only finished once. So I took his advice, I picked myself up dusted myself off and got ready for my next fight.

Q: You're now on a 3 fight winning streak so that means the dark days are over now, right?

Kira: For light to exist there must be darkness. When you're in a period of light you must enjoy it to the fullest because you never know when the darkness will return. When you're in a period of darkness you must remain hopeful that light will return soon.

Q: There is wisdom in your words, Miyata-san arigatou (thank you) for this interview.

Kira: Dou itashi mashite. (you’re welcome)

• Upvote 2

Igor Byhenikov's

Pre-Fight Media Scrum

A lot of media has arrived to talk with the president Igor Byhenikov about tomorrow's event.

Reporter: Fans have been going nuts waiting for tomorrow. Do you agree that this is probably the most important event in Umbrella's history fight wise?

Igor: Listen. Our biggest stars fight for their legacy tomorrow. James Dean Rockefeller ruled the lighter weight classes from the day one this company has existed, until George Kelly shocked the world and took the 155 lbs belt from him. Tomorrow is big!

Reporter: Everyone is expecting that Rockefeller beat Israel Kamakawiwo Ole, and that Kelly beat Nikolai Luzhin so we can see third fight which would be huge.

Igor: Haha. I know one guy who thinks that this scenario will not happen, and he is currently considered to be one of the greatest master minds that the game has. Johnny Sorrow is the mentor, manager and coach of both Kamakawiwo and Nikolai, and fighters under his management rarely lose. Nikolai Luzhin was the last guy to hold Crucible Fights: Helsinki 170 lbs title, so i don't think it's wise to look past him. Kelly is facing undefeated champion, and i know that his coaching staff will focus 100 percent on this fight... And what comes to James Dean... He is facing a guy who is 8-0 in his career, all fights fought under Umbrella banner. Hardcore fans have been screaming to me to give the guy title shot for long time. That guy is one scary dude. It might be the hardest fight of James Dean's career.

Reporter: Harder than fight against Kelly?

Igor: Well. James Dean is in completely new situation. He had already beaten Kelly, that was his 11th title fight and he had this superman aura. Kelly took it away from him and now he has to face this hungry, tattooed unbeaten beast. But if you want to be the best again, these are the fighters you have to beat.

Reporter: Your latest huge capture, David Lang, is rumored to be interested to jump in the mix.

Igor: I had short conversation with his manager, and he said to me that David wants to fight at 135 lbs. We don't have that deep 135 lbs division so i will try to figure out something to convince him to jump in the title picture in 145, and 155 lbs divisions. Let's see what happens. I hope he lifts some weights and eat couple burgers haha. We know much more after tomorrow's event.

Reporter: Dennis Page is making his 170 lbs debut tomorrow. Is this permanent move or just one fight?

Igor: Only one fight. And this isn't the usual kind of 170 lbs fight. Nelson Dela told me that he has never cut weight, so this is basically fight where neither of the guys cut weight. Nelson is walking around 170 or little under, and Dennis is something like 160-165, i think.

Reporter: Is it possible to see Nelson going down to 155?

Igor: Good question. I don't know. I have talked with his manager about that long time ago, and back then he said that Nelson likes to fight at 170. Let's see.

Igor: Okay, i have to go now. Let's talk more after the event.

• Upvote 2

Igor Byhenikov's

Letter to managers

Good day fellas,

I know that both this thread, and the org are in their dark days right now. I don't want to give up, because running org is the funniest part of the game personally. My request for managers is, that if you have interest and time, you could occasionally write something here, like twitter message where you call someone out etc. Maybe interview with your fighter about last/next fight etc.

More people making Umbrella world alive = more smack talk = more interesting fights = better tycoon experience.

Sincerely yours,

President Igor Byhenikov

• Upvote 5

Just want to say that Umbrella and Igor have been one of the best Org./Owner experiences I've had since joining. Always seems to try and do whatever he can to make people happy whether it be having more time to train or moving weight classes etc. We all know running an Org. can be a pain in the ass so thanks Igor for putting in the work you do. Got some good talent from what I can see on the roster and I think there's a bright future ahead.

• Upvote 1

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww329/irishsamuraix/JohnnySorrow2_zpsd40ec2bc.jpg "Team Cutthroat will be partying in Helsinki tonight! Congrats on the big wins for IZ and Nikolai! New Champ in the house!"

Johnny Sorrow

Cutthroat Team Manager

• Upvote 1

Thanks and good fight Dee. I thought the Kelly/Luzhin fight was really close. Pretty back and forth and Nikolai was cracked good a few times.

Also, with the 170lb title I know your not a fan of instant rematches and I believe Kelly has some business down at 155 defending that title.

Igor Byhenikov's

Post-Fight Media Scrum

Clearly excited President Igor Byhenikov sits down with media to discuss the event.

Reporter: George Kelly's manager had an interview earlier today, and he said that they are very interested of doing instant rematch. How does that sound to you?

Igor: That's not going to happen. Kelly is going to defend his 155 lbs title against Israel Kamakawiwo Ole next. I know that Kelly is pissed off right now, but it wasn't like it was very close. I gave him only one round, the round where he got the takedown. To be honest i was surprised that he didn't try more takedowns, you know, mix it up more. Kelly is very well rounded, I was expecting him to dirty box, go for takedowns and just keep his opponent confused, but he chose to stand and bang almost the whole fight. Man... Rematch would be interesting, would Kelly choose different strategy? I can't say that i wouldn't want to see that match, but Israel has earned his shot and that's the fight that happens next for Kelly.

Reporter: How about our new 170 lbs champion, Nikolai Luzhin? What's next for him?

Igor: We just signed the GAMMA: Contenders 170 lbs champion, Ray Lewis. That is the fight that is most likely going to happen next.

Reporter: James Dean Rockefeller is now on a two fight losing streak. Did you talk with him after the fight?

Igor: No. I saw from his eyes that he was very upset and it felt like he didn't want to talk with anyone. He wasn't like that after the Kelly fight. It was weird to see him like that. I hope he is okay, you know, mentally. I give him his vacation. Let him get his confidence back and then we will discuss more.

Reporter: Maybe James Dean Rockefeller vs David Lang for the 145 lbs title next?

Igor: That's the fight that makes most sense. I will let you know when i know more.

Reporter: Another impressive performance by Dennis Page after his rehab.

Igor: I was very impressed. It seems that his problems with alcohol is in the past, and now his focus is on right things. I don't know if he is ready for title shot yet, but his next opponent will be tough.

Reporter: Tsutomu Miyazaki won again in impressive fashion. Before this, he had very close fight against the current 135 lbs champion, Aslak Aas, do you think Tsutomu earned new shot with this performance?

Igor: First, i want to say that Tsutomu is warrior, he is always ready to go and he is one of the few guys who has been with us from the first event. Actually, we are going to have our anniversary next month, and Tsutomu will be remembered. Hehe. What comes to rematch with Aslak. Well, why not? I will think about it.

Igor: I have to go now, be ready for our Anniversary Event! Takeshi Naoki vs Max Eisenhardt for the 185 lbs title. Finally, there has been a lot of bad blood between them. You don't want to miss it!

• Upvote 3

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/40/40w33.jpg

Dr John Zoidberg:

Nice post-fight media scrum boss. No mention of me again? That's cool. I'm not angry I'm just disappointed. Anyway I see you're looking for a tough opponent next for Dennis Page, well look no further. I've got a feeling that after a fight with me he might be making a swift return to the bottle!!! Mazel tov bitches.

• Upvote 1

A statement from david lang:

"I came to umbrella a few weeks ago and Ive been studying the top guys. As far as the lighter classes go myself and James dean were the top guys. It frustrates me that he is intentionally losing in order to relive himself of an epic beatdown. James especially has irritated me with his failure to hold a decent rating by losing two fights straight. Now were supposed to feel bad for him? I say he needs to be ready in 3 weeks and defend his belt. Im here to be the best. And if the LW champ alaskan ass doesnt want to play then I guess I will be eating burgers. Ive already gain some weight sitting on the shelf.

As far as this org goes Im very excited to be apart of it.This place has the best fighters of our 200k generation. And i look forward to beating them all. Ive only lost one fight. And nobody cried or gave two shits I got my ass back in the cage and defended my belt. So heres to james deans vagina healing up so I can spank it."

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/40/40w33.jpg

Dr John Zoidberg:

Nice post-fight media scrum boss. No mention of me again? That's cool. I'm not angry I'm just disappointed. Anyway I see you're looking for a tough opponent next for Dennis Page, well look no further. I've got a feeling that after a fight with me he might be making a swift return to the bottle!!! Mazel tov bitches.

Igor Byhenikov

Blame those stupid reporters who didn't ask anything about your performance :angry: No but for real, that's good point, i will try to focus on whole card. It helps if fighter is active here and making name for himself. :shades: If Dennis wants to continue one more fight at 170, that will definitely be interesting fight!

• Upvote 2