Umbrella Corp. - Official Thread

igorbyhenikov

In for real hostility.

And lol at can lang. Win a fight and come see me. Put 500k on the fight if your so confident tough guy.

Lone wolf is a great fighter, so sliders or not its a tough match. Him and Lang were the best at CFS. I still feel confident that max will ko him in a rematch

dont be scared homie

Shimizu: Can Lang! Fight me, you pussy boy.

• Upvote 1

Lang

"Im ready. If you can do the fight next week its an open slot since asshole wont accept. When I destroy you ill even give you a rematch since its short notice. Even though im jist chilling and not really training cause asshole is a walk in the park. I believe you are too. Put up 500k and ill put up my belt. Im gonna humilite you for what you did to the pike."

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lang says

"Yuya shimzu is my next opponent. Since me and the pike are drinking buddies I will be looking to put a little extra beating on this can. You called me out and now we got a date to dance. When its over youll be covered in blood sweat and semen. I always cry after I ejaculate. I just hope he comes to fight. Im ready for counter tds and his weak ground game. I think hell try to use his MT which makes my happy. Be ready my rittle fren. Im gonna make godzilla look like hello kitty"

• Upvote 2

Post Fight Media Scrum

Michael "The Wolf" Brakeley Vice President of Umbrella Corp. sits down with assorted members of the media to discuss Umbrella 78

Reporter: Why are you standing in for Igor?

Michael: Igor saw me fit to be able to set up an event, so i effectively did the matchmaking for this event and it only makes sense that I speak to the media about it.

Reporter: Lets start with the main event, Koistinen looked downright impressive in his drubbing of Morales over three rounds. Any news on whats next for him?

Michael: Well, it showed his new and improved stand up game. He was known coming into the fight as a dangerous foe on the ground, but he dominated a respected striker in Morales on the feet! He was very impressive in this fight and we are thinking of awarding him with a title shot against our 170lbs champion, Nikolai Luzhin. Its not set in stone yet, but that is the fight we are thinking of. He has also been a very good fighter to have with Umbrella Corp. with a record of 10-4 in his Umbrella career and 3-1-1 in his last 5.

Reporter: In the co-main event, Vesa Sykk stopped George Kelly in 1 round, giving Kelly his first loss by stoppage. Sykk is slowly turning in to one of the best fighters in Umbrella, what lays in his future?

Michael: I really do feel for George Kelly, he was one of the guys that had fought with Umbrella since the beginning and he hadn't lost a fight that wasn't a title fight before this one, let alone being finished. I'm sure he will bounce back from his recent string of losses though. Now, Sykk, he is looking like a future p4p great. He is finding his footing in Umbrella and we have taken no time in setting up his next fight. He will be challenging for the 155lbs title on the 6th of August against the undefeated, defending champion Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwo Ole on Umbrella 82.

Reporter: Is there any news on the post fight bonuses?

Michael: Yes, we have awarded Sykk with the KO bonus with his head kick and follow up punches finish over George Kelly. With no submissions happening no bonus for that was given. There was a number of highly entertaining fights on the card, it was very hard to choose between them. In the end we gave the fight of the night awards to Ian McDunn and Cryst Go for their 3 round war in which they constantly stood toe-to-toe and threw down. McDunn came out the victor but we thought that Go gave up a great fight and decided to give him a nice little bonus as a thank you for a great fight and a good career with Umbrella as we have decided not to renew his contract with us.

Reporter: Benjamin Ruggerio is slated to face, long time Umbrella fan favourite James Dean Rockefeller. What can you tell us about this fight?

Michael: Rockefeller has fallen on hard times as of late. He started out in the first event we had, and his next fight he held the 145lbs title, he also held the 155lbs title, before losing them both recently. Another thing on his list of accomplishments is he is in the Umbrella HOF. 12 of his 14 fights in Umbrella have been title fights. He has won 10 of those title fights. He's still only 24! That' crazy! However, he has lost his last 3 fights so he will be wanting to break that streak, but can he over-come that mental barrier? Ruggerio is fresh off a win against Arlid Einemo, he's the same age as Rockefeller but certainly younger in terms of MMA experience. It's going to be tough for him facing a former 2 division champion and HOF'er, it's a huge step up but im sure he will be able to handle it.

Reporter: We are hearing reports that Dennis "Pikey" Page is entering rehab, and not for the first time. Can you divulge any details?

Michael: No Comment

Reporter: Is his fight against Puukko Bulevardi in any danger to be cancelled?

Michael: Im sure Page and his manager will be making a comment on the situation soon

Reporter: Umbrella 78 was a success, with an attendance of 6787. With one event per week, it wont be long before Umbrella 100 it upon us. Whilst its too soon to be talking about that particular event, can we expect to see Umbrella continue its growth?

Michael: I certainly do hope so, we have a great young roster that is continuing to grow, i'm sure under Igor's leadership Umbrella will flourish and i'm here to help him with whatever he needs.

Reporter: With Umbrella 79 a week away, the card is still not finalised, any reason as to why this is so?

Michael: We have a fight set up, but Don Diego is stalling the proceedings and his manager as refused to comment. Dmitry Volkov hopes to face him, but if Diego stalls for any longer we will be forced to find a replacement for Volkov or have a different fight. That's all the questions i have time for today, i'm sure we will speak again. It was my pleasure to have set this card up and speaking to you all.

Umbrella 78 full results

• Upvote 2

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13886670488313.png

Oscar "The Natural Born Killer" dos Santos

24 years old

205lbs

4-2

"Just signed the dotted line to confirm that I'll be fighting Carson Battistoni (2-1) next. Looks like he likes to scrap and everyone knows I love to stand and bang, so this has to be a must watch for the fans! I hope to put on a performance that will leave my fellow Brazilians such as Rafa Silva (35-4), Ricardo Gracie (26-7-1), Pluto Palhares (37-7) proud."

• Upvote 3

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/41/41b8.jpg

Evil "Genius" Muno shout out

Damn hopefully i can get back to winning ways . Dont know what wrong with me the last couple of fights but hopefully i can put away Oswald "The Outcast" Jokinen. Man if i cant put away the like of him maybe it might be time to retire?I mean losing six fights in a row would be a bit to much for me to take

• Upvote 1

BREAKING NEWS.

The pikey Dennis Page has checked out of rehab. The rumours that were speculated last week about the pikey returning to rehab were true but we can now confirm that Dennis is out and looking healthy.

The doubts that he was nt goin to show for his fight next have been answered. I'm sure we can get Dennis over the next few days.

The shock of his loss to Shimzu apparently really put him over the edge. He went on a 4 day bender. And finding himself getting arrested for pissing on a old Irish gypsy traveller.

• Upvote 3

"Another impressive win for Dmitry Volkov as he beats Don Diego the former training partner of Nikolai Luzhin, after the fight he had this to say"

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/24/24w8.jpg

I want Nikolai Luzhin next, I've earned a title shot against him. He's an impressive fighter, but I believe I have the tools to beat him and make him suffer the first loss of his career.

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1389969733a1vatar.png

Igor Byhenikov's

Post-Fight Media Scrum

Igor sits down with media to discuss the event and what's happening in the future.

Reporter: Dmitry Volkov called out the champion, Nikolai Luzhin after his fight against Don Diego. Has he done enough to deserve the title shot?

Igor: Are you kidding me? Dmitry is on 8 fight winning streak and all those wins came via KO/TKO. He is going to challenge Luzhin at Umbrella 83. I'm not going to lie to you, it's been long time since iv'e been this excited about one fight. Back in the days when i saw Dmitry first time i knew he is something special. Finally he is fighting the level that he belongs - against the champion.

Reporter: Evil Muno talked about retiring if he loses against Oswald Jokinen - and he did lose. Although the fight was very entertaining and Muno was so close to get the finish. Do you have any news about Muno's future?

Igor: I haven't talked with Muno and his management yet, but i certainly hope that Muno keeps fighting. He is in awful situation right now and i know his morale is low. If he decides to retire, i respect his decision. But i hope he continues.

Reporter: Tsutomu Miyazaki did it again! Beating Aron Burza in that impressive fashion is no joke, what's next for Tsutomu?

Igor: I don't know yet. Maybe against Benjamin Ruggiero next, since 135 is the right weight class for Benjamin. Other Burza - Denis Burza is one option also.

Reporter: Aslak Aas, Iso Kaato and their manager has been absent for long time now, how long you are going to wait before stripping them from their belts, and let active fighters fight for the belt?

Igor: I hate this situation, but the show must go on. All i want to say, that decisions will be made soon. It sucks when guys like Donnito Mustacho who have earned their right to fight for the belt has to wait.

Igor: Thank you for coming here tonight, see you later!

----

Umbrella 79 Full Results

----

• Upvote 3

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/13930554041392779567logooo%20copy%20copy%20copy.jpg

Umbrella Corporation asked their fans when they think Dennis Page will earn purple belt in BJJ, here are the results:

This Year: 8 %

Never: 92 %

Lol how in the hell does Mike accept Dennis Pages avatar? He must go through them drunk and randomly accept them. I've had much better ones that actually resemble a base tycoon avatar declined. Lol

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/13930554041392779567logooo%20copy%20copy%20copy.jpg

Umbrella Corp.

Pre-fight interview with Michael Brakeley

Reporter: Thanks for speaking to us Michael about Umbrella 80

Michael: No problem. I for one am excited as hell for this card. Not only do we have some of the best up and coming talent, we have 2 title fights as well. It will be an awesome evening of fights that's for sure.

Reporter: Indeed. Let's get your thoughts on the main event, a fight between the 145lbs champion, David Lang, facing Yuya Shimizu.

Michael: Well, Lang has this incredible ground game with a constantly evolving striking game. He won the Umbrella title in his last fight, which was also his debut in the organisation. He will be looking to successfully defend his belt and improve his win streak to 10 fights. Shimizu is one a nice 3 fight winning streak and he has fully deserved the right to face Lang. His biggest strength i think is his striking game, but he also showed in his last fight that his ground game is no joke. That's why i love Umbrella so much, all the guys here are young and constantly looking for way to improve their games, so one fight they may be dominant on the feet and the next they show a whole new level to their game.

Reporter: The co-main event will be for the 185lbs title, with defending champion Lone Wolf , facing former champion Takeshi Naoki. What can you tell us about this fight?

Michael: Lone Wolf will also be looking for his first title defense with his shiny new Umbrella belt. He got the tile off of Max Eisenhardt who was the guy that took it off of Naoki. So if you like MMA maths, then Wolf will beat Naoki. But we all know that's bullshit. Wolf likes to use his power 7 of his 12 wins are by KO and he is no slouch on the ground. Naoki is a similar sort of fighter, with big power, but he likes to use his take downs and pound his opponents in to dust. Naoki i feel has a wrestling and ground advantage, whilst Wolf has a advantage on the feet. It will be interesting to see who can assert themselves in the fight.

Reporter: Speaking of Eisenhardt, he will be fighting on this card also against Guy Georges. Will an impressive enough performance from Eisenhardt warrant another title shot?

Michael: I can't speak for the future at this time, but i can say Eisenhardt will most likely be asking for one if he does win his fight. It won't be the easiest of fights for him as Georges has a tremendous ground game, but its a winnable fight for him.

Reporter: Dennis Page, fresh out of rehab had some worries coming in to this fight that he couldn't make the fight. But here he is and he will be fighting Puuko Bulevardi. What's your thoughts on this fight?

Michael: Well, Page is a hell of a fighter, but he needs to adjust his mental game so he can reach the top once again. I know he always has his eye on reclaiming the 155 belt, but he may also be aiming to hold the 145lbs belt at some point. Anyway, he lost his last fight so he needs to build up a good win streak before we consider him for the title. Sorry guys, this is all i have time for, be sure to watch the card as these fighters will be the best sooner or later.

Reporter: Thanks for your time Michael. Also on the card we have Nikolai Dzhumagaliev vs Whisper Welker at 185lbs. Simon Pegg vs. Karl Kutowski in the 205 division. And many more fights. Enjoy

Umbrella 80 Full Card

• Upvote 2