Umbrella Corp. - Official Thread

igorbyhenikov

(...)

Reporter: After you didn't show up after last event, Bragi Ragnarson sat down with media and discussed about fights, how you describe his relationship with Umbrella?

Igor: Bragi worked for us for short period, and he still is close to the staff. I'm happy that he decided to entertain the media.

Reporter: Does this mean that Umbrella is possibly planning to make contract offer to Bragi?

Igor: Haha, no. Bragi is too unstable. It would be like hiring Rampage Jackson to run the office. Actually, I want to announce that we hired new Vice President, Michael Brakeley. I think he is just the man that we were looking for; Young, hungry and still new to things. I think he will be very useful member in the company.

Igor: Ok, i will be going now. See you later.

Brought to you by:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/thumbnail/1403130226thumblogo.png

The best clothing store in the business.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/products/140312508510.pnghttp://www.mmatycoon.com/images/products/140312534014.pnghttp://www.mmatycoon.com/images/products/140312527412.png

Vlad I am more stable than job in your org. Don't forget that you have fired me because you couldn't afford to pay my salary :D

Edit: Little change with format of quoted post.

Edited by zatochi725
  • Upvote 1

Just read the KELLY VS OLE fight.

For me ole wins the first 2 rounds with ease.

After that tho Kelly really takes the fight. Did enough to win the 3rd dominated the 4 the and Dominated the 5 the.

2/19 takedown attempts.

Kelly made sure where he wanted the fight.

Surely takedowns you get points for what about defending a takedown.

KELLY GOT ROBBED

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1389969733a1vatar.png

Igor Byhenikov's

Pre-Fight Interview

Igor Byhenikov, the president of Umbrella Corporation, sits down with respected sports journalist, Jari "Sporde" Porttila after the weigh ins to discuss about the controversy between Umbrella and Ray Lewis.

Reporter: Fight between the 170 lbs champion Nikolai Luzhin and contender Ray Lewis has been changed to be a non title fight. Media and fans were shocked after the decision was revealed. Why did you made this decision?

Igor: It was hard decision, but it had to be made. I received many disturbing emails from Ray's manager, Poppa Grande, where he made certain threats and after long meeting between me and the Umbrella staff, we decided that it's too risky to have fighter who has this unstable manager. Nikolai and Ray will have a fair 5 round fight where they test who has more complete skill set, and after the fight, Umbrella will part ways with Ray Lewis and his manager Poppa Grande.

Reporter: What threats Poppa Grande made?

Igor: He made it very clear with very harsh language, that he is unhappy about me hiring Michael Brakeley as the Vice President of the company. Basically, he tried to use Ray Lewis as a tool to tell me who i work with, and of course, i am not going to be his puppet. Usually when there is any sort of unhappiness, i will try my best to solve the situation, but in this case, his behavior and knowing the reasons behind his hate towards Michael, it was clear that trying to have an educated conversation between me and Poppa Grande was impossible. I also heard a lot of negative feedback about him from respected people in the Tycoon world, and after thinking this through with the staff, we came to an conclusion, that Poppa Grande, to put it simply, seems to be huge dickhead and working with him would be too painful.

Reporter: There is no title on line anymore, but i have this weird feeling, that stakes are somehow upped after this, at least for Umbrella as an fight company. Don't say that it won't hurt you if Ray's hand gets raised tomorrow.

Igor: I think it's unprofessional to pick sides in my position, but in this case, i think i can say that i hope Nikolai will knock him the fuck out.

Reporter: Thank you for your time Igor. And you fight fans, you don't want to miss this! Remember to add tomorrows event into your spoiler list!

Igor: See you tomorrow, i will sit down with media after the event to discuss about fights.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Ray Lewis is the toughest fighter in this Org by far.. no draws, no running. His sole loss was a TKO due to cut in a fight deep in the 4th round where he was clearly winning..

MB is a traitor and dishonorable. Talk all the trash you guys want, I am a match maker in an org where the owner was MIA for a lot longer then most would like. I was not messing with his property other then offering fights where people complained like little girls at will. I offered fair fights as often as possible, and offered other fights that I thought would be good for both fighters even if the skills seemed skewed. Bottom line is the scout screen only tells so much.

Ray will take that belt and you can strip him of it after he leaves no question that he is by far a better fighter. Releasing him after that only leaves a gaping hole in the legitimacy of your 170 division cause there will always be a better fighter out there. The org is second rate run by cry babies who all know that Mentor by far is not alone when it comes to having multiple accounts. I had no knowledge or cared who exploits the game.. It is a game in the end of the day. Mentor has helped me and to be a member of our alliance and then cross over to one of the biggest adversaries of the guy who has helped many of people that you were once a part of a group with shows little honor. I did in fact ask to be released due to him being a member of this org.

I hope you all have the balls to follow me to where ever I take Ray and try to take him out, as he collects wins over the actual real good competition out there.. Not can crushers.

• Downvote 3

MB is a traitor and dishonorable. Talk all the trash you guys want, I am a match maker in an org where the owner was MIA for a lot longer then most would like. I was not messing with his property other then offering fights where people complained like little girls at will. I offered fair fights as often as possible, and offered other fights that I thought would be good for both fighters even if the skills seemed skewed. Bottom line is the scout screen only tells so much.

You are clearly avoiding answering my PM's. I never attacked you or anything. If you had the sense to read what has been posted or said by me then you would know im far from dishonorable or a traitor. I left LoD on good terms with Mentor but you choose to attack me lol. answer my PM's so we dont have to derail the thread

• Upvote 1

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww329/irishsamuraix/Niko_zps2c1f298b.jpg

Nikolai Luzhin

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww329/irishsamuraix/UBelt2_zpsd066d201.png

Umbrella Welterweight Champion

"I am sorry that I could not get knockout boss Igor. I welcome next challenge and will try finish them."

• Upvote 2

Don't underestimate PAge look at his only loss. And read the fight.

I don't even class it as a loss to be honest.

Congrats Luzhin. You looked very impressive though out that fight. I think 170 div have a true champ. Hopefully Page may get to fight you in the future, we respect your camp.

David Lang we were very impressed. With your victory ASWELL but I don't feel 135 is tough enough for you. Move up weights and try to dominate

Lang

"I already moved up in weight to win this belt. Ive had 155 titles in the past and im not opposed to fighting at 155 again. But Im not into the weight hopping and fighting welterwights at 155 when Im a bantam weight.I will defend my 145 belt against anyone who comes to my divison. But I fight at 135. Thats where I do my best work.

As far as the division being weak its cause the champ/org wont allow anyone with skills to test asshole assassin. I guess your happy with a can crushing champ. But let me hold that belt and you will have a lot more drawing power and can hire some good 135s to come test me. You dont have to worry about a champ who ducks fights. Im starting to wonder if this org protects certain people.

Ill be fucking borderline underage thai prostitutes and poking little hole in the milk containers at stores until my next fight offer. Maybe Ill even have a drink with the pikey."

Dave lang has stopped snorting an unidentified white powder to release the following statement:

"Sounds like the pike is trying to talk his way into a title fight. Langbang and pikey at 145 sounds sweet. But the poor guys only a blue belt he better lay off the tough talk about fighting anyone, anywhere, cause right now hes in my division. Drunken fools get dealt with properly.

I came here to conquer and crush dreams. People have really hard lives and this game gives them a little piece of enjoyment and I want to take that away from them."

Statement from the Page camp.

It would be very disrespectful to say I want to fight Lang next for the title as I'm fighting a Chinese guy and I'm not looking past him.

About the lang situation I'd love that fight tho. Think Lang needs to make the most of his Success in this COUNTER TAKEDOWN era as it will come to a end soon.

5 rounds you ll need to try finish me early as that's 25 minutes of war. 1 clean shot from the Pikey and Its over and out.

Like I've said before my only loss I.don't count it. If you read it you ll know why.

Let me get Shimzu out of the way and my team and your team can discuss matter then

Good win once again yestetday. Respect.

WAR PIKEY

• Upvote 1

"Your very right about the chinese. They are a sneaky breed and you cant underestimate them. They are very good with math aswell. Just recently a hooker sprayed vaginal fluid on my cell phone. I put it in a bag of rice thinking it would absorb the moisture. All it did was attract an asian who kept the rice but he repaired my phone in exchange. But ive had less desirable experiences too.

about the counter takedown it only works on people who suck. So basically if you dont suck you have nothing to worry besides your non existent bjj. This is where the big boys play and KO power isnt the whole game. Shit ive kod more people than you. And I consider your loss a loss. I lost a fight when I used to go full aggro. No big deal I beat the shit outta that punk and he went on a losing streak. Maybe you should beat jdr to see if your at the lvl you think you are pikey cause your resume doesnt exactly scream world beater.

Remember I offered you a drink not a fight. So slow down on the liquid courage before I make a fool of you.

And where the hell is my FOTN award?"

Love always,

David "the one eyed cockfaggit" Lang

Don't be fooled about the blue belt.

And coming to the conclusion you only get counter takedown if your crap I noe believe if that state is correct every fighter in this game ATM is crap :-)

Any way when you we going for a drink then. After my fight with Shimzu. I'm assuming you ll be there watching.

War Pikey

Don't be fooled about the blue belt.

And coming to the conclusion you only get counter takedown if your crap I noe believe if that state is correct every fighter in this game ATM is crap :-)

Any way when you we going for a drink then. After my fight with Shimzu. I'm assuming you ll be there watching.

War Pikey

An incoherent thought from the mind of David Lang:

"So ive been contracted to 135 and Im hoping to get the aslak fight. Lang will win 2 titles in 2 fights. This is the beginning of a great relationship with the top 200k org in tycoon. All the best are here and I look to dominate the lower divisions for a long time.

The word going is that Im to fight the alasakan asshole and then Ill defend my FW belt against the winner of pikey and whoever hes fighting. Some asian guy whos not a threat whatsoever. Good luck pikey. Ill be rooting for you and maybe Grandmaster Lang will promote you to purple belt if you show some ground moves."