Umbrella Corp. - Official Thread

igorbyhenikov

Lang

"I think you got the gift shimmy. The first judge gave 4 rounds to shimzu. He was obviously sucking a dick and not watching the fight because lang cleary didnt lose 4 rounds thats the only reason it was a split. And split decisions are nothing to be proud of. The rightful score should be 48-47 across the board but its cool. I would gladly beat his ass again. Thats the only fight you ever saw a ref stand me up from inactivity. More than once unfortunately. Next time ill be punching a hoke in your face and wont let you survive being rocked."

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/13930554041392779567logooo%20copy%20copy%20copy.jpg

Umbrella Pre-Fight Press Conference

Reporter: Hello again Michael.

Michael: Hello, it's good to be back on the podium speaking to you guys about Umbrella 81. Whilst it may no feature any title fights, it does have some possible title eliminators and other very exciting match ups/

Reporter: Ok. Let's start off with the main event. Heinz Doofenshmirtz is facing Cody Zeller in the 265 division. What can you tell us about this fight?

Michael: Is it me, or does anyone else just love watching heavyweights fight? Especially when both guys are as good as these two are. Doofenshmirtz is a hard name to say, so i will call him the Mad Doctor from here on. He is coming off losing his title, against a man he has already beaten. It must suck but he will be looking to get another crack at the title and a rubber match with the champion Yamaji. Zeller will be looking to add another impressive finish to his record. He is a lifer in Umbrella and he has stuck around and grown up within the cage. He is only now reaching his potential and I for one would love to see him win and fight for a title. It will be no easy task beating The Mad Doctor, but it is do-able for Zeller. Will be a good fight and likely a number 1 contender fight, but that's yet to be decided.

Reporter: Antonio Ronaldo is facing Guntar Prince Hercules at 205. Any title implications in this one?

Michael: With Iso Kaato being stripped of his title, the 205 division is wide open. There are probably other people right now that are ahead of them in the title picture, but a good enough performance and they can add themselves to that picture. Not only is 205 wide open, it is full of talent. Both these guys are 24 years of age, and both are ready to take that next step up in competition.

Reporter: Last question before i let you go. Takeru Masaru will be facing Diego Brandao. How do you feel about this one?

Michael: Masaru is a ground wiz. Submitting seven out of 9 opponents, his black belt is legit. Brandao is one of these guys that has spent more time in the gym, and chosen to delay him MMA career so he can come straight into it and compete at a high level. So not much is known about him, but chances are he wont want to go to the floor with Masaru. In his 2 fights in Umbrella, Brandao has shown some big time power for a 155er, it will be interesting to see if he can catch the suspect chin of Masaru. Thanks for your time guys, and be sure to check out the main card.

Umbrella 81 full card

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/13930554041392779567logooo%20copy%20copy%20copy.jpg

Two titles on the line tomorrow night; Israel Kamakawiwo'ole will defend his 155 lbs title against Vesa Sykk, and Masamichi Yamaji will defend his 265 lbs title against dangerous KO artist from Sweden, Karl Eriksson.

Umbrella 82

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/40/40w33.jpg

Dr John Zoidberg

So I'm back in the winners circle! Now I'm wondering what's next for me Mr Igor? I'm about number 5 in the rankings, I've already lost two title fights, am I destined to be a gatekeeper forever? Woe is me.

Perhaps I should have followed my parents wishes and studied medical science (no not like Chael, like a real medical science doctor man).

No, I won't give up my dream of being the Umbrella 170lbs champ! I'm coming for you Erik Gustafsson, Dmitry Volkov, Kristus Koistinen and finally Nikolai Luzhin. If it doesn't work out then maybe I'll open up a nice little Kosher butchers, my father always did say I look like a boy who likes sausage.

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/40/40w33.jpg

Dr John Zoidberg

Firstly madam Koistinen I didn't pay $11.50 on the internet to get my honorary doctorate in art history so people could call me Mr Zoidberg, its Dr Zoidberg thank you very much. Secondly you may very well knock my hair from my head when we cross swords (not in a gay way) but its clearly not an afro its a jewfro I'm rocking.

Why are you so angry Kristus? Your amongst friends now and its all going to be ok. I know you were bullied growing up because of your condition but just remember Nicole Kidman is also an hermaphrodite and she has gone on to become a relatively respected actress so there is no reason you also can't live a normal life. Who knows, maybe one day you'll get to marry Tom Cruise too. I've got my fingers crossed for you.

• Upvote 3

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1389969733a1vatar.png

Igor Byhenikov's

Post-Fight Media Scrum

Clearly excited Igor sits down with media to discuss about Umbrella 82.

Reporter: Event of upsets, many said. Vesa Sykk ended Israel Kamakawiwo'ole's long winning streak with slick submission.

Igor: Many experts predicted that Sykk's best weapon would be his standup game. I knew he is complete fighter, but i didn't expect him to shoot for takedowns against IZ, who is world class wrestler & grappler. Not only he did that, he got the better on the ground and got the submission victory.

Reporter: IZ's fans were very upset and there is rumor going around that IZ weren't 100 %. Does he get instant rematch?

Igor: I don't know man, i think that if we give IZ instant rematch, we disrespect Sykk's performance. He won that fight without a question, but IZ went 10-0 and did beat all the top guys before this. I want to make it clear that IZ have never said anything about not being 100 %, he took his loss like a man.

Reporter: Many people do think that 145 lbs is the real weight class for Vesa Sykk, how about super fight against other huge superstar, 145 lbs champion David Lang?

Igor: As a fight fan, that would be dream matchup. Never say never. David Lang's fight against Christian Evansen fell apart, so David is without opponent.

Reporter: Why did the fight fall apart?

Igor: I have no idea. Manager who signed Evansen from FA is very new in the fight business, and didn't respond any of my messages, stalled the fight offer many weeks until they rejected contract offer without giving any reason. I'm trying very hard to have negotiations with them. They have pending offer against Yuya Shimizu now, i hope they are not scared of that fight also. I hope they realize that they can't wait for an opponent that they have huge advantage on paper every time.

Reporter: If Sykk's performance shocked the world, how about Karl Eriksson's performance against the 265 lbs champion?

Igor: i can't even find the right words to describe how amazed i am about what Karl Eriksson did. Dominating elite fighter like Masamichi Yamaji like that is just amazing. What is completely crazy, is the fact that Eriksson isn't even near to his prime. He has all the tools to become legend.

Reporter: It's been long time since Samppa Linna has fought, any update about his return to the cage?

Igor: No. I negotiated with his manager a while back, and we came to an agreement that Samppa will come back when he feels he is ready. Let the man enjoy the world. I can't say that i would not be excited about him challenging Karl Eriksson though.

Reporter: Dr John Zoidberg and Kristus Koistinen exchanged mean words and verbally agreed to have a rematch. What you think about the potential matchup?

Igor: It's done deal. I will send offers soon.

Igor: Okay guys. I have a lot work ahead of me. Due to declined fight offers and absence of some managers, we

need fighters who could step up in short notice for the next couple events. Fighters who are willing to step up, make your managers to contact me or Michael Brakeley.

• Upvote 3

145 lbs Champion David Lang represents Umbrella as he travels to Hilo and challenges the HFL 135 lbs Champion Lil Wayne to figure out who is the best (200k+) little fella.

Umbrella is sure that David makes us proud!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14075223539049.jpg

Callum Pagnozzi joins Team Listerman

Reporter: Here's what Callum Pagnozzi had to say about his recent career change:

Callum Pagnozzi: After a bad start in my professional career, going 1-4, 0-2 with Umbrella Corp, I decided to part ways with my old crew and looked for a new start elsewhere. I met with James Listerman, and after a few drinks, he decided to give me a chance, and asked me to join Team Listerman. I had to move from Helsinki to Amsterdam, but I think it's for the best, and I've been treated well ever since I landed in Amsterdam. The new gym looks really good and professional, and also seems to be filled with a bunch of awesome guys. Looking forward to change things around and start winning fights!

• Upvote 2

David Lang

"Ive been in negotiations for a superfight with lil wayne for a long time now. Its a non title match because I dont plan on staying over there to beat the same cans hes made a name off. Hes a really big challenge so ive doubled my usual steroid cycle. You faggots just be glad you get to witness this kind of greatness in your pathetic little lives.

And will someone please step up at 135 so I can knock you back down"

• Upvote 1

Go get him Lang. The pikey is going to be rooting for you. If you want me in your corner just let me know. WAR LANG WAR PIKEY

I want you in my corner. If you cant cum its cool cause I got that hair doll we made with your back hair in tokyo and ill tuck it in my cup before the fight. I hope that faggot doesnt read this but he probably cant read anyway. My plan for wayne is to take him down obvioulsy but ive never been scared to stand with any opponent and I dont think ive ever been outstruck. I plan on doing a lot of standup work for this fight cause its a little low. Ill have elite punches and kicks by the time this fight comes around. Its good for me bad for everyone else. Cause ill have time to train for a month straight which is rare for langbang but its also bad for the fans and for umbrella that ill be away for a month. When I come back though hopefully it will be with a much more advanced striking game and momentum from my biggest career win. I hope all of you choke to death."

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/41/41b8.jpg

Evil "Genius" Muno update blog

Man after losing my last fight i taught i would hang up my gloves i was finish .After the fight a young orphan with one arm came up to me.He said don't quiet muno i believe in you .You got to come back and win for me muno. You know how i lot my arm muno?I was forced to work in one of the sweatshop factories that your formal boss megajug owns .I was working day and night on crappy merchandise that he sells at his events for EVOLUTION. Megajug messed up both of us .Me with my lost arm and you training you to have take-downs when your stand up fighter what the hell was up with that .This conversation brought a tear to my eye and i promise to get back in the cage .

I am also going on a strict diet.No more MacDonalds before and after training and before and after fights.I going on a strict diet of heroin and crack to drop weight and fight at light heavyweight and heavyweight at the same time .i determine to become 205 champ and 265 champ again some day even if it kills me in the process .

So yeah watch out Evandro "The Beast" Brandao i coming to get your ass

• Upvote 1