Umbrella Corp. - Official Thread

igorbyhenikov

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13886670488313.png

Oscar "The Natural Born Killer" dos Santos

25 years old

205lbs

4-2

"Nearly time to step into that cage and show the world what Oscar Dos Santos can do. I hope Carson Battistoni (2-1) is ready to go to war when he steps in the cage tomorrow because I'm going to be right in his face from the start of the fight all the way until either I'm dragged away from his KO'd body, or my hand is raised at the end of the fight.

Big thanks to Igor for giving me the chance to fight in such a massive card. Two title fights on the line is something no MMA fan will want to miss!"

• Upvote 1

25 years old

205lbs

5-2

"That was a fun fight! Loved every minute of being in that Umbrella Corporation cage tonight and to make things even better, I won the KO Of The Night award. Thanks Igor for the reward!

Will be resting for the next couple of days before getting back to the grind, training at Vicious Striking in LA. Big shout out to all my fans, love the support I get from them every time I step into that cage."

• Upvote 1

Lang

"Great fight shimz but I dont think you deserve an immediate rematch. Ill fight ya again though. I wasnt really active on the ground cause I was tired I accidentally flew to st pete and had to get to london last minute. My buddy maxie had to fly alone sorry bro I was high on drugs.

Once again I got fight of the night. Igor knows a war when he sees one. Theres rumors backstage that lone wolf is really bummed out and contemplating suicide. Im hoping to hear a gunshot any minute!

Also like to congratulate maxie and the pike for whipping ass. Naoki better hide that belt cause maxie is coming to fuck him up. Probably be another event headlined by the sick fucks from CBK."

• Upvote 3

Dennis Page. - I'm very happy the way the fight went. I more than held my own vs the black belt on the floor. I felt I dominated the stand up. More importantly I got that win.

I'm now hoping to kick start the career. This guy was no mug he was 5-0 dangerous fight but o needed to get straight ba k in the cage after the shimzu fight.

Big up to Lang on another very impressive win.

Still I d love to have a chance to share the cage with you. You were in a war today shimzu is a true warrior also.

WAR PIKEY

• Upvote 2

A Coffee Shop in New York, 20 year old Arturo Atunes 11-0 11 KOs, former undefeated RFN world middle weight champ and current reigning SFC World Middle weight champ, the man dubbed as the 'new Jeremy Tonal' by fight experts around the world, sips on his Latte as he talks to gym mate and Ascension Superstar Taco Bueno.

Taco reaches for his IPhone to read a text and with surprise in his voice says "shit, Naoki won, he beat Wolf on that little card in London."

Arturo, staring at a nice piece of ass ordering a bagel replies " is that Sami's guy?"

Taco "yep, don't think anyone saw that coming."

Arturo "that's good, I can go to London then and KO their champ."

Taco " looks that way, be a good a warm up fight before you have to start facing the Sackett family."

Arturo chuckles " Ain't that the truth."

• Upvote 2

Lang

"Great fight shimz but I dont think you deserve an immediate rematch. Ill fight ya again though. I wasnt really active on the ground cause I was tired I accidentally flew to st pete and had to get to london last minute. My buddy maxie had to fly alone sorry bro I was high on drugs.

Once again I got fight of the night. Igor knows a war when he sees one. Theres rumors backstage that lone wolf is really bummed out and contemplating suicide. Im hoping to hear a gunshot any minute!

Also like to congratulate maxie and the pike for whipping ass. Naoki better hide that belt cause maxie is coming to fuck him up. Probably be another event headlined by the sick fucks from CBK."

Shimizu: "Don't deserve? I came straight from the beach to fight you, with a little preparation your streak would have been over. As it should already be, but there was only one sane judge. I got robbed and this should be settled."

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13935133055364.png

I'll fight anyone, I'll fight Eisenhardt again or I'll fight Atunes. The Atunes fight has been a long time coming so I'd really be up for that. The fact is that he isn't ready for the big leagues, he's only fought bums and I know once he steps in the cage with me reality will set in and he realizes he isn't even on the same level.

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/6/6w1.jpg

Max Eisenhardt:

"So, I won my last fight. Am I going to fight for the title against Takeshi? I never expected that I would agree with Naoki, but he is right about that guy *looks at the phone checking Naoki's words* Atunes. Never heard anything about the guy and I agree with Takeshi that the guy don't deserve to fight for the title. Stop fighting against cans man. To fight for Umbrella's title ya need to prove yourself first."

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/2/2w9.jpg

Dahl Haas

"I don't care about the title, give me rematch against Erik Gustafsson or someone after who I could receive a fight offer against Erik. Title is not important as long as I won't receive chance to have my revange."

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1389969733a1vatar.png

Igor Byhenikov's

Post-Fight Media Scrum

Igor sits down with media to discuss the event and what's happening in the future.

Reporter: David Lang and Yuya Shimizu had very close fight, and it was the champion who got the decision. Shimizu has openly said that the decision is bullshit and that he wants rematch. What do you think?

Igor: I think Lang won that fight. It was 2-2 going to the fifth, and Lang took the fifth. I think i saw Shimizu's eyes roll back a little when Lang punished him in the ground. It was great fight and they will most likely meet again soon, but i am not a fan of instant rematches. I think this has potential to be great rivalry, and neither one proved in that fight that they are more dominant fighter.

Reporter: What's the plan for Lang and Shimizu?

Igor: I know that Lang wants to conquer that 135 lbs title too, so we are having a meeting with the umbrella staff to figure out if we strip the absent champion Aslak Aas, and let Lang fight against other top 135'er for the belt. As for Shimizu, maybe he is going to fight against Christian Evansen for the number one contendership. Giving Evansen the next shot for the title is one option also.

Reporter: Takeshi Naoki was considered to be the underdog against Lone Wolf, but it was him who dominated the fight with mixing strikes and his superior wrestling.

Igor: That guy is a beast. He showed once again that he has amazing skill set, i also think that he didn't look at his best in that fight. I talked with his coaching staff and they told me that he had very tough weight cut. He looked gassed and walked like a zombie there but still managed to beat Lone Wolf. Amazing. I know i'm not his coach, but i would think that they might put him on a diet to prevent the conditioning problems.

Reporter: There is a lot of hype behind the next fight of Naoki. Undefeated wonder kid, Arturo Atunes called him out.

Igor: Takeshi Naoki still has unfinished business with Max Eisenhardt. Look, i respect Arturo's challenge but if he wants to get a shot against Takeshi, he has to prove himself against top competition first. I know he is pretty big name in North-America, i also think that he is amazing talent with great future, so i throw the ball back to him; Sign with Umbrella and prove that you are worth of your hype against top 185 lbs contenders.

Reporter: So it's Naoki-Eisenhardt 2 next?

Igor: Yes, 185 lbs division is in weird situation, one guy beats other, and third guy beats one guy. We have to find out who the real top dog is. I'm very excited to see what the future brings.

Reporter: Esquiva Falcao wants to be involved in the contender talks too.

Igor: Trust me, we have noticed his talent, and next fight is going to be big.

Reporter: Dennis Page took a very impressive win to his record, as he did beat the undefeated prospect Puukko bulevardi. Can you tell us your opinion about Page's performance and what's next for him.

Igor: I honestly thought that Dennis Page is done. Puukko Bulevardi was that hungry rising star who was looking to take the next step in his career against big named Page. Dennis proved me wrong, he looked professional, he fought smart, he knew he has to win this fight if he wants to fight for the belt in near future. That was absolutely amazing. It's not 100 % sure what's next for Page, but we are in talks about having a rematch between Page and George Kelly. Who wouldn't want to see that?

Reporter: After his loss to Justice Naruhodo, the very loyal Richard Exlax decided to step aside from the cage.

Igor: I have nothing but respect for Richard and his whole coaching staff, they were amazing to deal with in his long career with Umbrella. He wasn't the most talented guy, but 15 professional fights is no joke and no one can question the heart of Richard Exlax. We wish all the best for Richard in his next step in his life.

Reporter: After rough start in his Umbrella career, Oscar Dos Santos has shown some amazing skills. Wasn't that KO just pure art?

Igor: Man, i jumped around like a little boy yelling with excitement after that KO. Oscar has been very impressive and i look forward how he handles the competition that the division offers.

Igor: Okay thank you guys, Dahl Haas has been trying to call me 18th times now, i will have to go and handle some business.

----

Umbrella 80 Full Results

• Upvote 2

Lang

"Me vs evansen makes my sexual organs happy. Lang by tko rd2. Hes definitely a cock faggot so I know hes excited too. I mean hes just some chump they found in the streets giving handjobs for hotdogs. Im gonna give him a handjob and a hotdog for free. Cause david lang is a good guy and all that bullshit online about me being a pedophile con artist dog killing piece of shit is fake. But I did sell few Bjj promotions and shoot myself in the eye with a paintball so sue me.. fuck you guys and fuck david langs search results on google"

• Upvote 1

Lang

"Pikey dont get my kind words confused ill still beat the shit outta you if we ever get locked in the same cage, you toothless prick. If you want a title shot im waiting with extra small condom, rope and two bottles of mustard. Ill show you a trick bragi taught me called "hide the polish lady-boy sausage"."

Reporter: After rough start in his Umbrella career, Oscar Dos Santos has shown some amazing skills. Wasn't that KO just pure art?

Igor: Man, i jumped around like a little boy yelling with excitement after that KO. Oscar has been very impressive and i look forward how he handles the competition that the division offers.

25 years old

205lbs

5-2

"I'm glad I impressed Igor tonight, it's always nice to receive praise and I hope I can continue to impress him in my future fights. The Light Heavyweight division is extremely competitive here but I'm determined to my a name for myself here in Umbrella Corporation and hopefully one day I'll be walking around with the Light Heavyweight title around my waist. I know that's probably quite a long time away, champions are made in the gym and that's where I intend to be 2 times a day, 6 days a week."

• Upvote 1

Anyone managed by osullivan is gonna get crushed once they move past cans. Oscar you should fire your manager and come work with me. Or ask me to set your sliders but you gotta change your nickname to "ASK's Little Bitch"

Funny. I have lots of shits to do at work and I decided to take a few seconds to take a look at the game's forum. Made my day ASKie boy.

A ramble from the langbang

"Two thing I gotta get off my chest...

1. The 135 title isnt vacant, they are stamping DAVID LANG on that motherfucker right now.

2. Thats an invalid link ;)

3. Move along people nothing to see here"

As you can clearly see my client David Lang is very confident that he will be a two division champion again. Me and Igor have been going over a few names and David will defend his FW title and then face a top fighter from the BW division to crown a new champion. Expect to see the best David Lang youve seen in umbrella as he debuts at his natural weight.