Umbrella Corp. - Official Thread

igorbyhenikov

Maybe hes training with GODZILLA

The org has shimzu set to fight pikey first and lang if he wins. Thats two pretty tough matchups for a little asian they dont want his greasy yellow fingers on gold apparently.

In other news, aas aslak is ducking signing the papers for the batamweight title fight. His manager ville is a respected manager so I know asslak got the papers. Hes faking a vaginal injury. It will be great for the division to see him go.

ASS ALASSK.

This is a message from Dennis Page.

SIGN THE PAPERS.

Fight Lang prove your a worthy champ.

It will be a great fight.

Shimzu are you afraid of what may happen ?

Speak up my little Chinese friend.

WAR PIKEY

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/11/11w13.jpg

Yuya Shimizu: Aaah, these fools. How can I take you guys seriously if you are unable to understand China is not Japan and Chinese are not Japanese? But then again Page, I only need to look at your appearance and I have my answer.

I was gonna slap you in the face pretty badly but okay, let's see your ground skills then.

• Upvote 2

You betcha. Now I'm going to CTD all day. Until Page says no mas and goes back to Ireland to cry to his momma. Too bad for Igor this is going to be the most boring fight the promotion has ever seen. But, I may smoke a fine Japanese cigarette while laying on top of you.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1389969733a1vatar.png

Igor Byhenikov's

Post-Fight Media Scrum

Igor sits down with media to discuss the previous events and the future of Umbrella Corporation.

Reporter: Lone Wolf looked amazing and was able to finish Max Eisenhardt in the second round to capture the 185 lbs title. Were you surprised that Wolf was able to survive with Eisenhardt in his famous clinch?

Igor: Not at all. I was very impressed about the way Wolf used his leg kicks and then BOOM, head kick! He didn't look to score points, he came to hurt Eisenhardt. Eisenhardt landed a lot, but his strikes didn't look to be that powerful comparing to Wolf.

Reporter: Takeshi Naoki looked very impressive in his fight against Nikolai Dzhumagaliev, fans have made polls in the internet about does Naoki deserve a shot right away, and over 80 % have answered yes. What's your opinion?

Igor: He definitely deserves the next shot. Just look at his record, He lost his MMA debut like million years ago, and after that he is 13-1 against very tough competition. He has proven that he can beat anyone, so yes, i am looking forward to that fight and it is going to get booked soon.

Reporter: What's next for Eisenhardt?

Igor: I will let him recover, and i will have a meeting with his manager. Max has one fight left in his current contract, and we are looking to renegotiate that.

Reporter: The 135 lbs title fight between Aslak Aas and David Lang still not confirmed. What's the situation right now?

Igor: I haven't heard about Aas and his manager in a long time, i hope they return soon since the event that we are looking to have the fight isn't that far away.

Reporter: Do you have backup plan if the fight falls apart?

Igor: Yes. Yuya Shimizu and Dennis Page fight each other in the next event, so if Aas doesn't show up soon, i will book the winner of that fight to challenge Lang for the 145 lbs belt. I just hope Dennis is still sober, his latest interviews has been... interesting. Well, i hope we see at least drunken boxing instead of him trying to be a bull fighting against matador...

Reporter: After his impressive submission victory over Arjen Von Liechtenstein, Richard Exlax called out Justice Naruhodo.

Igor: Yeah, i talked with him after the fight, the guy cracks me up. He basically said that he wants to find out who is the most supreme mediocre fighter. Yeah, i am looking forward to that fight. Fans will love it too.

Igor: Okay thank you guys. Let's talk again next weekend.

Umbrella 76 full results

Brought to you by:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/thumbnail/1403130226thumblogo.png

The best clothing store in the business.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/products/140411702113.pnghttp://www.mmatycoon.com/images/products/140312534014.pnghttp://www.mmatycoon.com/images/products/140312527412.png

The maxie stoppage was bullshit. He gets knocked down all the time in sparring. He just tries to break feet with his head and when his eyes roll back in his head hes just playing possum. Given another few seconds maxie would have probably landed a flying gogoplata or twister.

As far a ville coleman I guess hes just gonna build up his multi account for a bit and hope lang gets murdered by random black violence. Which is very possible considering their penchant for violence.

And lastly shimzu. You gotta admit you guys all look alike. But were not ignorant and we all know that sushi is from china and shrimp fried rice comes from japan and thai ladyboys come from the corporation haha. If you lay n pray the pike I will personally rape you on PPV. Ill rape you til the whole arena stinks like poo

• Upvote 1

And lastly shimzu. You gotta admit you guys all look alike. But were not ignorant and we all know that sushi is from china and shrimp fried rice comes from japan and thai ladyboys come from the corporation haha. If you lay n pray the pike I will personally rape you on PPV. Ill rape you til the whole arena stinks like poo

We all know that lady boys come from CBK:

Interview with Bragi Ragnarson

http://mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1356289002logo%20dla%20RFC.pnghttp://mmatycoon.com/images/1381508331Ab1uGVm.jpghttp://mmatycoon.com/images/1389641553dojo%20logo.jpg

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company_banners/1390149674hwfpkj.jpg

Former Vice President of CF:L, lied by Vladimir Byhenkikov

Reporter: I am here with Bragi Ragnarson! The man who dosen't have to be introduced to anyone, true gentelman, polish lady boy, businesman, manager and lied by Vladimir Byhenkikov. Mr. Ragnarson, could you tell us something about the situation?

Bragi: Please, call me Bragi

:shades:

• Upvote 1

The maxie stoppage was bullshit. He gets knocked down all the time in sparring. He just tries to break feet with his head and when his eyes roll back in his head hes just playing possum. Given another few seconds maxie would have probably landed a flying gogoplata or twister.

As far a ville coleman I guess hes just gonna build up his multi account for a bit and hope lang gets murdered by random black violence. Which is very possible considering their penchant for violence.

I don't know how The Corporation has anything to do with Eisenhardt getting the living shit kicked out him.

Naoki is ready to face Lone Wolf and avenge the loss Volkov suffered to him early on in his career.

just make sure you don't have anything in your pockets when trying to lay and pray the PIKEY because he will rob you blind.

Saying that he. Any rob you after he KOs you.

I think Coleman will return soon but I'm not complaining if page beats shimzu happy to fight LANG

But first we having a night out after the shimzu fight.

WAR PIKEY

just make sure you don't have anything in your pockets when trying to lay and pray the PIKEY because he will rob you blind.

Saying that he. Any rob you after he KOs you.

I think Coleman will return soon but I'm not complaining if page beats shimzu happy to fight LANG

But first we having a night out after the shimzu fight.

WAR PIKEY

Shimizu: I understand where you're coming from Irish, you look like you could use some money. Too bad you won't be fighting Can Lang.

Been busy as fuck with finishing projects to uni (I made a whole estimate for a 4-floor building in Tue/Wed night) and I forgot about the fight and sliders. I had sliders for the fight against Naoki ("Eisenhardt lands an uppercut in the clinch that drops Naoki to his knees! Eisenhardt keeps firing more shots against his stricken opponent and the referee jumps in to save him!" on your knee motherfucker!). So my question is, when Eisenhardt will receive a rematch? If he has to beat the shit out of Naoki once again that's not a problem.

Been busy as fuck with finishing projects to uni (I made a whole estimate for a 4-floor building in Tue/Wed night) and I forgot about the fight and sliders. I had sliders for the fight against Naoki ("Eisenhardt lands an uppercut in the clinch that drops Naoki to his knees! Eisenhardt keeps firing more shots against his stricken opponent and the referee jumps in to save him!" on your knee motherfucker!). So my question is, when Eisenhardt will receive a rematch? If he has to beat the shit out of Naoki once again that's not a problem.

Naoki only lost because I was researching quantum mechanics, so I was really busy. So my mother set my sliders for me cos I didn't have the time.

Classy in defeat then.

Yeah seems to be just pure class.

• Upvote 2

Naoki only lost because I was researching quantum mechanics, so I was really busy. So my mother set my sliders for me cos I didn't have the time.

I gave true reason. For your personal information, I am not kind of imigrant who lives on allowance, I work and study extramural and I'm busy as fuck and I could forgot about the fight in the middle of week.

Btw. Widi didi, did your mother set sliders for you in our two other fights?

1) Hyypia vs Romanov

Romanov is holding his hands too far apart here. Hyypia throws a hard, straight punch right down the pipe and BOOM! Romanov is out! That punch landed square on the jaw - what a shot!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:38 of round 2, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Sami Hyypia!

Sami Hyypia took to the microphone after his victory and thanked his sponsors, Conviction for their support in the buildup to the fight.

2) Escobar vs Guerrero

Guerrero glances at the clock... BAM! Escobar nails him with a big right hand! A momentary lapse in concentration sends Guerrero crashing to the mat! The referee steps in and this one is over! Damn, Guerrero is out of it, he thinks the ref is his opponent!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:14 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Pablo Escobar!

Pablo Escobar gave a mention to Speed Junkie Supplements + Laundry in his post fight interview. That will please them (and hopefully generate some sales).

• Downvote 2

It's just acting like a dick, you win and you fucking plan a parade and start insulting the opponent AFTER the match, I can understand smack-talk but just acting like a dick in general is a different thing. Now you lose and you come up with an excuse, congratulate your opponent and don't make up shit excuses.

I lost to you and after the matches I've congratulated you, show some class.

• Upvote 6

It's just acting like a dick, you win and you fucking plan a parade and start insulting the opponent AFTER the match, I can understand smack-talk but just acting like a dick in general is a different thing. Now you lose and you come up with an excuse, congratulate your opponent and don't make up shit excuses.

I lost to you and after the matches I've congratulated you, show some class.

Hadn't time to insult you before, I decided to catch up with it a little.

And it's not an excuse, I would accept the defeat if I had set sliders for the fight. I didn't so it would be great to receive a rematch and set sliders for a fight.

• Downvote 3

It doesn't matter if you have "reason" or not, you should take your loss (and a win) like a man and move on, being dickhead makes you look silly. We all win and lose fights, but apparently not all of us can handle it.

From now on i hope we try to stick "in character", no need to be hostile _for real_.

• Upvote 2

In for real hostility.

And lol at can lang. Win a fight and come see me. Put 500k on the fight if your so confident tough guy.

Lone wolf is a great fighter, so sliders or not its a tough match. Him and Lang were the best at CFS. I still feel confident that max will ko him in a rematch

dont be scared homie

I was directed to come to this thread, I don't really read forums anymore but just so everyone knows I have 4 jets but Wolf took a normal flight to the fight and I didn't set sliders either it was the exact same ones as the fight before so Bragi I don't need your congrats but I didn't exactly try either lol. I was shocked to see the KO tbh, to me it just says Eisenhardt is not that great.

• Upvote 2