Xtreme K1 Combat SmackTalk

RazorMuayThai

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/2/2w13.jpg

Jay Merel

@Slime Ball: I hope you're not that fond of that green hair of yours, it'll be bright red when I'm done with you

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/3/3w19.jpg

Slime Ball (237054)

@jay merel hey sorry man just got back from an intense CT session, but unfortunately i forgot who my opponent was.

so i can chill out and kick back no point being too fit, when your only facing a walk in the park :P

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1w13.jpg

Chris Weiner (225782)

I think someone maybe counting chickens......you're forgetting one thing, you have to get passed me first and i'm guessing you're not gonna do that too quickly with feet of stone. My advice if you don't want to get hurt - don't show up on the 17th.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/18/18w10.jpg

Jiggy Jangston:

You're right - first things first - you be the next one i'll get jiggy with - but the title is the price i have my eyes set on - and everyone in between me and that belt better prepare for a can of whoopass

Mikael Heikkinen, I am a writer and a manager, primarily a manager, so any predictions I make in my summations of the Xtreme events is merely conjecture and an attempt at prognistication. Congratulations on being 2-0, that's a solid beginning to your career. Unfortunately I have no fighters in your weight division because it would be interesting to see your capabilities against one of them. I wish you well with your career and perhaps if I acquire a fighter in your weight class, a fight in the future will come to pass.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13876669011933.jpg

Tobin Frost, you have been a great fighter and champion in Xtreme Combat. I understand your duties take priority over fighting but you must do what is necessary. As a fellow Steel Penn Alliance member, I will do my best to continue to represent the Alliance well and if and when presented an opportunity to battle for the Super Heavyweight Title, I shall strive to keep the championship amongst the Alliance. Now if you'll excuse me, I have business to tend to.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1w2.jpg

Slade "THE TERMINATOR" Wilson (234909)- ''Hey dutch kid AAS Van Delft this picture exactly depicts how you will see your teeths flying out of your fucking mouth when i will smash your face with my monster right hooks.i recommend you to book an appointment with good dentist in advance so as to fix up your toothless jaw after the bout.''

.http://mit.zenfs.com/212/2011/10/rayvillafanepumpkinsculptures1.jpg

Slade "THE TERMINATOR" Wilson (234909)-The poor dutchASS kid is picking up his teeths somewhere lying in the cage.

now any of you bitches in any weight class got guts to enter the cage with me?

Xtreme K1 Combat: Xialong vs. Sugarol Summary written by Furious Styles

Greetings ladies and gentlemen, I hope all of you are well! This is your man on the KT scene, Furious Styles, and do I have an exciting summary for you! Hayashi’s lounge brought out two thousand wild and crazy kickboxing fans who loved every minute of the action they saw. So, without further ado…let’s get down to business!

The night began with the main event that placed Li Xialong (26-14-1) of THE STEEL PENN ALLIANCE – Steel in the house! – against Sammy Sugarol (18-13-1)! This was a highly anticipated fight and both men prepared very well. However, it was Xialong who would walk out victorious once the smoke cleared! From the moment the bell rang, it was obvious that Xialong was all business and wanted to finish the fight as soon as possible. He was very aggressive and once he moved the fight into the clinch, it was the beginning of the end for Sugarol! Sugarol used some solid defensive techniques to avoid some damage intermittently in the fight, but in general it just wasn’t enough!

Xialong did an excellent job of mixing up his strikes to keep Sugarol off balance and managed to build momentum with his punches. He landed a thunderous right hand that rocked Sugarol where he stood and he was in serious trouble at that point! Xialong kept up the pressure with strikes to the body using his knees and fists, then dropped Sugarol with a nasty right hook that ended his night! Xialong won by TECHNICAL KNOCKOUT and celebrated a well-deserved victory. Xialong has now WON THREE FIGHTS IN A ROW. Sugarol continues to struggle and has LOST FOUR FIGHTS IN A ROW. This is his first KT fight so he still has a chance to get things turned around for himself. I predicted Xialong to win by unanimous decision so I wasn’t that far off.

The second fight of the night featured “Superfly” Francois Dubonet (29-24-2) of THE STEEL PENN ALLIANCE – whoooo whoooooo! – battling Vodka Drunkinski (10-6-2)! What a battle it was! Two veteran warriors who have accomplished quite a bit in their careers went toe-to-toe, head-to-head, heart-to-heart! Both men displayed a tremendous amount of ability, desire, and put on one hell of a show which earned them Fight of the Night honors! For all three rounds, it boiled down to Dubonet doing his best to keep the fight at striking distance where he felt he had the advantage while Drunkinski did his absolute best to keep the fight in close quarters and in the clinch.

Both warriors expended a lot of energy and likewise they both landed and absorbed some strong punches and kicks from one another! Neither fighter would be deterred from what they wanted to do, and the crowd ate it up and asked for more! This continued to be the case right up to the end of the fight! Both warriors, exhausted, gave one another tremendous respect with a handshake and a one-armed hug then raised each other’s hand and walked around the ring. The crowd gave them an ovation because they understood what they had just witnessed. The fight was deemed a MAJORITY DRAW and even better, both of these warriors will battle once again on February 14, Valentine’s Day!

Heraclio “The Titan” Olmos (3-0) of LEGION OF DOOM and Joe Darcy (0-3) were the third set of combatants to step into the ring to battle! Olmos was a bit overexcited in this fight and that lead him to have less-than-perfect aim. Olmos attempted to kick Darcy on his lead leg but instead, he kicked his third leg! After everyone in attendance groaned in understanding pain, Darcy was able to gather himself after a few minutes and continue fighting. He and Olmos touched gloves and Olmos apologized for the low blow.

Darcy eventually brought this fit into the clinch but that turned out to be a bad move! Olmos unloaded multiple knees on Darcy, and a few of them were

especially nasty as they did brutal damage to Darcy’s body and head! In the second round, Olmos was a house of fire and just unloaded all over Darcy! Darcy could do nothing to stop the onslaught! After setting Darcy up, Olmos landed a picture-perfect one-two combination and turned out Darcy’s lights! Olmos wins by KNOCKOUT and looks to continue his momentum.

Olmos continues his perfect beginning to his mixed martial arts career and PICKS UP HIS THIRD WIN IN A ROW. It’s my understanding that after this fight, Darcy decided to look for a new management team and is currently a Free Agent. Whether or not he finds a new manager remains to be seen. I predicted Olmos with a second round knockout so again, I wasn’t that far off.

The next battle pit Paul “9mm” Ming (2-0) of Swedish Fighters Alliance against Allen “The Lock” Key (2-1) and this one didn’t last too long! Ming went into the clinch very early and neither fighter did much of anything in the clinch. Ming broke the clinch then broke Key’s spirits with a lightning fast one-two combination that caught Key off guard and he found himself getting the standing eight count.

The right uppercut opened up a cut above Key’s left eye that helped lead to him losing this fight. Both fighters became very undecided about wanting to stay in the clinch or not and it honestly looked like some sort of kickboxing dance. Ming broke the clinch and allowed his hands to put an end to this contest. After some setup punches, Ming cracked Key with a vicious left hook that dropped him in his place and wins by TECHNICAL KNOCKOUT!

Ming has now WON TWO FIGHTS IN A ROW and Key has his TWO FIGHT WIN STREAK SNAPPED! Ming will battle Al Bundy on February 17. I wonder if he has a manager named Peg. Key will battle Scott Ferrozzo on February 21 so he has a chance to get back to his previously winning ways.

The Welterweight Title was on the line between Ossilus “Razorwire” Chiarmanda (4-1) of LEGION OF DOOM and Jake “Spartain” Koreshkov (2-1)! This fight began pretty evenly with both warriors exhibiting solid movement and striking. Koreshkov seemed to have a slight advantage with his punching but that was nullified once Chiarmanda moved the fight into a clinch. Once this happened, the momentum swung big time to Chiarmanda’s favor!

Chiarmanda has shown he favors elbows and knees in the clinch, which is no surprise in the KT circuits, and he’s quite good with both. He opened up a cut above Koreshkov’s right eye with a slicing left elbow that hurt Koreshkov. Later on as Chiarmanda gained more confidence in the clinch, he landed a savage right knee to Koreshkov’s head that rocked his world big time!

That allowed Chiarmanda to land yet another brutal left elbow that dropped Koreshkov like a bad habit and the referee waved off the fight! Chiarmanda earned the TECHNICAL KNOCKOUT VICTORY and was quite proud of himself as the Welterweight Title was fastened around his waist. I also predicted that he would win this fight so he made me look smart in the process.

Chiarmanda continues his winning ways in the KT realm, remaining undefeated and winning FOUR FIGHTS IN A ROW! He’s definitely a fighter to keep an eye on as he continues to improve. My sources informed me that after losing to Chiarmanda, Koreshkov and his management team had a mutual split and he is now retired. At being eighteen years old, perhaps he’ll change his mind about fighting because he has many years ahead of him.

The next battle featured Alfredo Barbosa (2-0) of the Swedish Fighters Alliance and Raymundo “Renegade” Robinson (0-1) of THE STEEL PENN ALLIANCE – always bringing the raucous! Both fighters came into this fight with the reputation of having very good Muay Thai skills as well as being strong, so this was destined to be a hard-hitting fight…at least that’s what I thought!

This fight turned into a schooling in the clinch by Barbosa. Robinson literally didn’t even hit Robinson because he was so dominant in the clinch, an embarrassing situation for someone with kickboxing skills. However, that’s what happens when one fighter is more dedicated than the other to the craft. Robinson spent far more time trying to get out of the clinch as opposed to hitting Barbosa, so this fight was mercifully ended when Barbosa decided to break the clinch and crack the left side of Robinson’s head with a punishing head kick! The referee called the fight and Barbosa earned the TECHNICAL KNOCKOUT VICTORY! I chose Barbosa to win this fight so he’s another fighter that made me look smart.

Barbosa wins his first KT battle so his career is off to a positive start, though someone may want to tell him that wearing an Olympic wrestling outfit is a bit…unusual…for a kickboxing division, but hey, to each their own. It’s working for him and we’ll see if it works against Damien Oquinn on February 21st. Robinson has a rough beginning to his mixed martial arts career and as a fellow Alliance mate, I can say this. Robinson, if you’re serious about your career then you’ll absolutely want to join a gym and train son! It’s difficult to beat anyone in mixed martial arts without proper training so get it done!

Reynir Arn (3-0) of Swedish Fighters Alliance and Antti Meijeri (1-1) of the FinnFighters were the next warriors to step into the ring and both men were intense! Both warriors tested one another early with solid punches and kicks, but Arn quickly established the tone of the fight with a lightning quick and very painful left front kick right to Meijeri’s kisser that floored him! Meijeri was able to gather himself quickly and get back to his feet, but it was obvious that he was shaken.

Arn continued to pressure Meijeri and though he did his best to defend himself and establish his strikes from long range, Arn was just too much for him to handle! After setting Meijeri up with well-timed strikes and counter strikes, a thunderous right cross sent Meijeri tumbling to the mat and he wasn’t able to beat the ten count! Arn earned the TECHNICAL KNOCKOUT VICTORY and played to the crowd. I chose Meijeri to win this fight so that’s one prediction I got wrong. Not the first time and definitely not the last.

Arn continued his winning ways and has now WON THREE FIGHTS IN A ROW! Mike Boomer will be his next test on February 21st so we’ll see if he can push that streak to four! Meijeri has to go back to the drawing board to figure out how to get back to his previous winning ways. No doubt his fellow FinnFighters will work with him on that.

“The Dark Horse” Mikael Heikkinen (2-0) of Cold Blooded Killers and Adnan “Striker” Cirak (2-1) of LEGION OF DOOM brought us the next battle! Both fighters have shown solid standup fighting skills but it was Heikkinen who was the dominant fighter in this battle! Both warriors opted to stand toe-to-toe, which the crowd loved, and Heikkinen showed everyone that he is a fighter who can get the job done!

He landed very solid strikes that echoed throughout the arena. Cirak was able to take a good amount of punishment and he landed sporadic strikes, but in general this fight was all about Heikkinen! In the second round, Heikkinen beautifully setup Cirak for a monstrous head kick that put Cirak out cold! Heikkinen earned the KNOCKOUT VICTORY and what I appreciate is the fact he called me out on my prediction. I thought Cirak would win this battle but Heikkinen proved me wrong big time, plus he earned KO of the Night honors!

Obviously as a manager I can only do so much, but Pakon Rajanont paid attention to his comments and it works out that both warriors fight in the same weight division. Perhaps they’ll be able to battle one another in the future to determine which young upstart is the most capable, and the most confident.

Heikkinen extended his WIN STREAK TO TWO and next battles Dory Raly on February 28th! I’m certain Heikkinen will want to prove himself yet again to Xtreme Combat, as well as me, that he’s a fighter to be reckoned with, so I’ll be sure to pay close attention to this fight. I assure Heikkinen that Pakon will also be watching intently. Cirak has his TWO FIGHT WIN STREAK SNAPPED and will have an opportunity to turn things around against Adolf Jakobsen on February 21st!

Dante Luciano (3-1) and Damien “DDog The Destroyer” Oquinn (1-3) were the next warriors to step into the ring! These two fighters were very aggressive from the moment the bell rang, and that’s the type of fight people like to witness! Oquinn opened up the fireworks first with a stinging right cross that put the hurt on Luciano! Much to Luciano’s credit, he was able to gather his senses before Oquinn could capitalize on the situation.

Luciano then swung the momentum in his favor by taking the fight into a clinch where he was able to utilize his in-fighting skills and sway the fight completely to his advantage. Prior to the second round, Luciano’s corner told him that the clinch is where he wants to be and Luciano listened intently and did exactly as he was told! Rounds two and three were kept in the clinch and Luciano was completely dominant, making the judges decisions very easy for them. I chose Oquinn to win this fight so I was again proven wrong. This is why I manage fighters and not try to predict winners. If I was able to do that consistently then I would make a lot of money placing bets.

Luciano finished the fight strongly and earned the UNANIMOUS DECISION VICTORY. Luciano has now WON TWO FIGHTS IN A ROW but in a bit of a surprise in my opinion, he decided to part ways with his management team. At twenty six years old, he may find it difficult to find another management team willing to take him on, but he has shown solid skills so perhaps someone will take a chance on him. Oquinn finds himself back in the loss column after a brief stint in the win column. Alfredo Barbosa is his next opponent on February 21st so he has an opportunity to put himself back on the positive side of fighting.

The final battle of the night took place between “Killer” Clay Moreton (1-2) and Rocco Manigrasso (0-2)! To sum this fight up quickly and easily, it was a clinching contest that looked like a dance off! Neither fighter could decide if they really wanted to stay in the clinch or not, so they had a lot of back-and-forth clinching and breaking of clinching. Moreton was far more effective in the clinch but the crowd got a bit restless because they wanted to see more action.

The fight continued in this manner until the final bell and though Moreton was the obvious UNANIMOUS DECISION winner, even he looked a bit disappointed that the fight was a bit ugly and that he wasn’t able to put Manigrasso on the mat. Hey, a win is a win, be it ugly or beautiful and that’s just the way it is.

Moreton SNAPPED A TWO FIGHT LOSING STREAK and next steps into battle against Loic Remy on February 21st! Manigrasso continues to struggle with his mixed martial arts career, but he’s a young fighter so there’s potential there if he focuses himself properly.

Well there you have it ladies and gents, and as always I appreciate you taking time to review this night’s events with me. Xtreme K1 Combat looks to establish itself as the premier KT league in MMATycoon, so look for more exciting fights and fighters coming your way! Take care, be well, and I’ll see you at the next fights.

• Upvote 1

Slade "The Terminator" Wilson, I will keep this simple as I have other priorities to address. It's good to be confident about a victory, undoubtedly, but do not allow your mouth to place you in a position you do not understand. If you label me a bitch and issue an open challenge to any weight class, I will surely be more than happy to oblige you. I will be more than happy to demonstrate first hand why I am called "The Cleaner". However, my current focus is upon the excellent warrior named Codin Viperescu. Mr. Viperescu, my respects to your very impressive victory over Alliance mate Tobin Frost. You have decimated all but one opponent in the first round and have done so quickly and powerfully. Perhaps our paths will cross in the near future with the Super Heavyweight Title on the line. Now if you'll excuse me, I have business to tend to.

Mr. Mick Mayhem, I thank you for the fight. Each warrior I face teaches me more about battle and that knowledge is priceless. Mr. Hillsboro, it seems you and Mr. Wilson are cut from the same cloth. Anyone can be a loud mouthed braggart, but not everyone can back up their boasts. Be careful what you wish for as it may prove to be far more than you can handle. Pardon me, that is all I wish to say at this point in time.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/10/10w6.jpg

William "Slim" Sims (93230)

Congratulations to JJ Tucker for our recent fight. After a stint in Dynasty K1 i went back to MMA where i managed to get on a bit of a win streak. I signed with XKC for one last run but it seems like my days in KT are almost over. I just don't have the quickness and agility to hang with you young fellows anymore.

I have one fight left on my contract, so depending on how this last fight goes i may be hanging my gloves up for good. So whoever it is that my last opponent will be, let's make it a good one!

Slade "The Terminator" Wilson, I will keep this simple as I have other priorities to address. It's good to be confident about a victory, undoubtedly, but do not allow your mouth to place you in a position you do not understand. If you label me a bitch and issue an open challenge to any weight class, I will surely be more than happy to oblige you. I will be more than happy to demonstrate first hand why I am called "The Cleaner". However, my current focus is upon the excellent warrior named Codin Viperescu. Mr. Viperescu, my respects to your very impressive victory over Alliance mate Tobin Frost. You have decimated all but one opponent in the first round and have done so quickly and powerfully. Perhaps our paths will cross in the near future with the Super Heavyweight Title on the line. Now if you'll excuse me, I have business to tend to.

Slade "THE TERMINATOR" Wilson-''I have nothing bad to talk about you.

you are a respected fighter.you haven't lost yet and i wish best of luck for your title bout.''

Mr. Mick Mayhem, I thank you for the fight. Each warrior I face teaches me more about battle and that knowledge is priceless. Mr. Hillsboro, it seems you and Mr. Wilson are cut from the same cloth. Anyone can be a loud mouthed braggart, but not everyone can back up their boasts. Be careful what you wish for as it may prove to be far more than you can handle. Pardon me, that is all I wish to say at this point in time.

Slade "THE TERMINATOR" Wilson-''You have given me a pretty good idea.thanks.

Johnny hillsboro is ready to fuck everyone up in the league. Best k1 hiddens in game. This is gunna be fun

Slade "THE TERMINATOR" Wilson-''You mean you posses a Glass chin and pillow fists??

You do talk a lot like me.We should fight to decide who can actually back up their words.''

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1w13.jpg

Chris Weiner (225782)

@ Jiggy Jangston hey, how's your feet of stone coming along? I'm looking forward to meeting you in a few days, what I really mean is my foot is looking forward to meeting your head.

Make sure to bring your duvet with you, I wouldn't want you getting cold when you go to sleep in round 1.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/21/21w15.jpg

Vodka, you fought very well and deserved this victory my friend. I thank you, mon ami, for pushing me to my limits. It seems it is more difficult to overcome your ten years of youth over me during a second go-round of fighting, but I have no shame. Perhaps later we may go to a sports bar and have a drink, you a Vodka of course, and myself, some fine Alcase?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/15/15b2.jpg

"Greg", because there's no freakin' way I can pronounce your name. Hell, can anyone!? Thank you for the clinching dance, that was fun, but unfortunately I got tired of it and unfortunately for you, my right foot crowned the top of your noggin and that was all she wrote! On another note, hey Hillsboro, I noticed after all that talk, and especially about being so talented, you lost a Split Decision to a man I knocked out recently. Are you sure you're capable of being an impact player in Xtreme, or are you just impactful with the amount of energy you spend flappin' your yap!? Win first, then be cocky if you'd like. Any fool can talk crap. Real men back it up!