Xtreme K1 Combat SmackTalk

RazorMuayThai

Well my fighter Asos Than had an awesome fight. Unfortunately, I missed all my omg :yeahright: punches but one punch and Lex Lethal was cut!(Asos had a cut from the first 10secs :P) In addition I hated this fight. The game was all about him countering,avoiding, blocking, clinching and breaking his own clinch. I wish my fighter had more accuracy, as I said I punched him only once which tha t punch ut him!! So I want rematch as the fight was mine.

ASOS IS THE WINNER :toot: :winner: :toot: REMATCH

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14028353953081.png

Magnar "Of Thenn" Styr

"An update on my being, training is going well, i have some 145lbs performing dwarf people at my gym now, it appears they are spreading. I also have gone on a diet, i will eat no Greeks until after my fight. Now, a question to my fans, which part of him shall i eat first? If you pick wisely i may throw you a bit of him to you for your own supper."

Hoho this time I will put more on accuracy as my straingth is awesome, but I could also stay like that in order to knock u out in the first 5secs. What do u think? :poster_stupid:

Yea u shouldn't and let you know that I will be doing only weights till our fight so I will smash your little head over me.(If u remember our fight in some weeks)

I though you wouldn't let me come to London and try to stop me with all your powers, but now it's fine and don't have worry

wut?? how wouldnt i let you come to London, i saw on your manager profile page you had caused a few NC's by not being in the right place, so i warned you not to do it on our fight

Well my fighter Asos Than had an awesome fight. Unfortunately, I missed all my omg :yeahright: punches but one punch and Lex Lethal was cut!(Asos had a cut from the first 10secs :P) In addition I hated this fight. The game was all about him countering,avoiding, blocking, clinching and breaking his own clinch. I wish my fighter had more accuracy, as I said I punched him only once which tha t punch ut him!! So I want rematch as the fight was mine.

ASOS IS THE WINNER :toot: :winner: :toot: REMATCH

you got the shit beaten out of you

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13940903426069.jpg

Giacomo "The Cleaner" Benvenuti enters the XKC Hall of Fame

Congratulations to Giacomo Benvenuti who is the latest addition to the Xtreme K1 Combat Hall of Fame!

Giacomo "The Cleaner" Benvenuti has regined at the top of the Xtreme K1 Combat Super-Heavyweight division for some time now and has put all challangers away in speed & devisating fashion! He is kickboxing's newley-ranked #1 ranked Super-Heavyweight, he is the current undispited, undefeated Xtreme K1 Combat Champion and he is now in the XKC Hall of Fame!

Record 10-0-0

• Upvote 1

Giacomo "The Cleaner" Benvenuti

"It is an honor and privilege to be inducted into the Xtreme K1 Combat Hall of Fame! I have worked diligently to shape myself into the best warrior that I can be, and I can only thank my opponent's for pushing me to improve for each and every fight under various circumstances. One of the goals I established for myself was to become the #1 ranked Super Heavyweight kickboxer, and it is thrilling for me to have achieved that, if even for a brief time, as the rankings fluctuate often. What does not fluctuate is the luck and ability I have had in earning a record of 10-0. I will strive to continue defending the Super Heavyweight Title as best as possible while diligently and arduously pushing myself to further heights. Thank you very much Mr. ThaiGuy, as well as the XKC management, for this honor. I obviously must thank Mr. Styles for his management and direction as well, especially his belief in me. I am truly humbled."

• Upvote 2

"Mr. Wicked, I give you tremendous credit for not only a hard-fought battle, but also for the fact you are the first opponent to last past the first round. You're very tough and also intelligent. Your speed and accuracy were a solid challenge for me and I thank you for being such a skilled fighter. Though victorious, I have much more work to do to ensure I am worthy of being champion as well as among the highest-ranked kickboxers in Tycoon. Now if you'll excuse me, I have other business to tend to."

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1406212494xksws23_zps28ff7a8b.jpg

XKC: Superior Warrior 3/2 Preview

Hello fight fans and welcome to the XKC: Superior Warrior 3/2 Preview Talk show!

Xtreme K1 Combat will the bringing to you action packed, world-class K1 action from Hard Knocks in London with the second part to the third round of the superior warrior tournament!

Fight 1: Armas Lumpio (7-1-0) VS Dark Killer (5-1-0)

The opening fight of the night will see two very talented youngsters go head-to-head.

Lumpio comes into the fight with a little more fight experience to his name and riding a two-fight winning streak after initially losing his opening bout in XKC which was the first loss of his career.

Killer signed with XKC with 0 wins and 1 loss to his name but he has yet to lose a fight in XKC and has hit a five-fight winning streak with four TKO/KO victories in his five appearances.

A win here for either fighter will push them into the spot to challenge for the title next.

Fight 2: Joseph Amadi (5-2-0) VS Brenton Bryce (5-4-0) – Light Heavyweight Title Fight

The second fight of the night will see the first title fight of the night as Light Heavyweight champion Joseph Amadi will look to see off challenger Brenton Bryce.

Amadi started his XKC career with back-to-back losses with things not looking great for the young fighter but he has since bounced back in marvellous fashion with four-straight wins all by way of TKO/KO and has successful defended his title on two occasions. Another win in this fight will see him hold onto the title for the third time.

Bryce immediately stepped into the title challenger position with his first fight in XKC and also his first kickboxing fight after a stint in MMA that saw him go 5-4. He is coming off the back of a loss but does have proven knockout power with four TKO/KO wins in his five wins.

Fight 3: Gar Logan (6-4-1) VS Danny Osei Tutu (13-11-1)

These two fighters have met prior to this bout when they drew under MMA rules.

Logan recently broke a two-fight losing streak with a decision win in his last fight.

Tutu picked up a win in his XKC debut but in his last fight he was KO’d by newly crowned champion Bang Toe.

Fight 4: Matthew Ridgeway (3-0-0) VS Albert White (2-1-0) – Superior Warrior fight

Matthew Ridgeway sits second in the Superior Warrior table in round 3 whereas his opponent for this bout, Albert White, sits at the bottom.

Ridgeway has won all three of his fights in the tournament so far with two TKO victory and one decision victory. White won his first two fights with a decision and a KO but loss his last fight by TKO. A loss here will see Albert White unable to reach the finals of the tournament.

Fight 5: Brutal Demise (3-0-0) VS Tim Roth (2-1-0) – Superior Warrior fight

Brutal Demise is currently in top position in the Superior Warrior table in the third round and Tim Roth sits in fourth.

Demise has been demolishing opponents since joining the Superior Warrior tournament with three TKO/KO stoppages in as many fights to his name. He looks set as one of the favourites for the tournament.

Tim Roth started the tournament with a TKO win and then he picked up a decision win in a close fought battle but in his last fight he lost via decision as Ridgeway out classed him. He’ll be hoping for a win in this fight to get closer to fighting for the title in the tournament final.

Fight 6: Sam Makatua (3-6-0) VS Antti Meijeri (3-2-0)

Makatua doesn’t have the best record to his name and he is yet to pull together back-to-back wins but he has showed impressive performances in his career with all three of his wins coming by stoppages but five of his six losses have come by way of TKO/KO so maybe it is right to question his chin?

Meijeri is on a two-fight winning streak and coming off the back of an impressive TKO win and he’ll be hoping he can put Makatua’s questionable chin to the test in this fight.

Fight 7: Robert Archer (1-1-0) VS Hadi Ozturk (1-1-0)

This will be the first time both fighters have fought since being evicted from the Superior Warrior tournament.

Archer started with an impressive 27-second KO victory but was then knocked out and sent packing, he’ll be hoping for a win to get back on track.

Ozturk started with a decision win but was then kicked out the tournament after a decision loss. He has yet to prove in his career that he has power behind him but he has a proven strong chin.

Fight 8: John Luther (4-1-0) VS Piotr Redinov (9-1-0)

John Luther made his XKC debut in his last fight and picked up a decision win, bouncing back from his first career loss in the fight prior. He is fighting at a lot heavier weight that he is for this fight.

Redinov joined XKC on a 8 fight winning streak and instantly got a shot for the title but ended up losing to reigning champion Yvgeny Molotov. He bounced back from that with a decision win in his last fight as he looks to make another run at the title.

Co Main Event: Sexy Julian (12-6-0) VS Tak Sin Thanarat (21-14-1)

The co-main event will see Sexy Julian take on Tak Sin Thanarat in a heavyweight collision.

Julian made his XKC debut in his last fight with a decision win that picked him back-to-back wins up. He is a fighter who is known for his knockouts with 11 of his 12 wins coming by way of KO/TKO.

Tak Sin Thanarat made a mark on his XKC debut with an impressive KO win and he’ll be the more experienced fighter going into this bout.

Main Event: Lorenzo Von Matterhorn (37-12-1) VS Hojo Yoijimbo (21-12-1) – Heavyweight Title Fight

The main event of the night will see Lorenzo Von Matterhorn look to defend his heavyweight title against challenger Yoijimbo.

Matterhorn has picked up five wins in five fights here in XKC and has successfully defended his heavyweight title on two occasions. The very experienced XKC hall of famer has 37 wins to his name and 30 TKO/KO’s.

Yoijimbo made his XKC debut in his last fight and picked up an impressive second-round KO win that earned him a KO of the night award and the shot for the title. He is a fighter who is known to get stopped though and will need to be careful not to get caught by the power of Matterhorn, but he does have 19 TKO/KO wins to his name so he could cause some problems for Matterhorn’s chin too.

• Upvote 4

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14001848913597.png

"Mr Turkish Delight" Hadi Ozturk

18 year old

185lbs

1-1

"Just arrived in London, man I love that fight week feeling! If anyone fancies getting my autograph, just holla baby!"

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/3/3w11.jpg

"Saggitarius" Robert Archer (1-1)

My Kickboxing is developing. My striking abilities are improving. I am now deadlier, more explosive, and I know what I want. I want to develop myself as much as none other Kickboxer had. And I've got my boxing leading the way. After an hour I will have to fight Hadi Ozturk - I respect him as a competitor, he fights good. We both were Teammates, we both were the students of Topologies during the Superior Warrior Season 1. I know that Hadi will be my toughest challenge yet. No hard feelings on my mate, it's just that I have made a goal for myself, I know what I want from my career - I want to fight the winner of Superior Warrior Season 1 and defeat him. That way I'd prove that I'm improving and that I was a worthy contender. I want to make Topologies proud. It's gonna be a long road, but I want to be the guy getting the title shot right after the season ends :)

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14029326885786.jpg

"Don" Tim Roth

"And here we are! Back from the loser column and again claiming my TKO win in spectacular fashion! Cheers to Brutal Demise for surviving 1st round and throwing some shots back at me."

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/3/3w11.jpg

"Saggitarius" Robert Archer (1-2)

I'm feeling sad. I'm feeling sad about my career, about my skills. I'm new to Kickboxing and it's strategies, and I'm learning from my mistakes. There's not a lot to say about the fight - I wanted to start picking Hadi apart from the very beggining to make sure I'll win. But Hadi had better defensive skills in the clinch than I thought. I ended the whole first round strong, but didn't had enough gas to keep pushing at such pace. I just saw that I had nothing to do, I was just taking heavy breathes and really really trying my best to catch Hadi with some good ones and take control of the later rounds, but it was over. He kept the same pace and I was unable to go with it, and that led to a 29-28 unanimous decision for him. Props to Hadi, he really won this one technically and strategically.

I would also like to ask The President of Xtreme K1 combat to give me a new fight asap. I don't care if it will be tomorrow, after a week or one hour. I want to redeem myself. I saw the flaws in my game, I need to become a more well rounded kickboxer, not only box in the ring. It will take time, but I'll be back.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/31/31b21.jpg

Joseph Amadi - XKC 205 lbs Champion

Got to give credit to Bryce, most fighters wouldn't have dreamed of getting up after that bomb I laid on him. Didn't take long to put him down for good though, once I've got you shaken then there's no doubt you will be put away. 5 KO's in a row now, I wonder if anyone's brave enough to call me out any more?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/3/3w11.jpg

"Saggitarius" Robert Archer (1-2)

I'm feeling sad. I'm feeling sad about my career, about my skills. I'm new to Kickboxing and it's strategies, and I'm learning from my mistakes. There's not a lot to say about the fight - I wanted to start picking Hadi apart from the very beggining to make sure I'll win. But Hadi had better defensive skills in the clinch than I thought. I ended the whole first round strong, but didn't had enough gas to keep pushing at such pace. I just saw that I had nothing to do, I was just taking heavy breathes and really really trying my best to catch Hadi with some good ones and take control of the later rounds, but it was over. He kept the same pace and I was unable to go with it, and that led to a 29-28 unanimous decision for him. Props to Hadi, he really won this one technically and strategically.

I would also like to ask The President of Xtreme K1 combat to give me a new fight asap. I don't care if it will be tomorrow, after a week or one hour. I want to redeem myself. I saw the flaws in my game, I need to become a more well rounded kickboxer, not only box in the ring. It will take time, but I'll be back.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14001848913597.png

"Mr Turkish Delight" Hadi Ozturk

18 year old

185lbs

2-1

"Man, that was one tough fight. Robert Archer (1-2) was a lot stronger than I expected, I couldn't break free once he got a hold of me in the clinch and he hit me with some pretty hard punches, I'm just glad I was able to avoid most of them. Me and my team knew that we had to slow him down and since he's a lot taller than me, I knew he was going to have an advantage if I tried to out strike him with punches so we drilled kicks against some of the taller guys at Johny Fighting Temple.

I had the pleasure of training with Robert during my time on the Xtreme K1 Combat Superior Warrior tournament and I knew he was a tough dude from my time on there. Even in training I could feel the power in his punches. He did surprise me in the clinch, so I'm guessing he must of worked on that with his coaches before stepping in the cage against me tonight.

I wish Robert all the best in his career as a K1 fighter, the dude has some lethal power in his punches and this result could have easily been a lot different had he connected with a few more of them. He can easily be one of the best Middleweight kickboxers in the world in the future, hopefully I will too and that could lead to us having a rematch in the future. "

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1406212494xksws23_zps28ff7a8b.jpg

Fight 6: Sam Makatua (3-6-0) VS Antti Meijeri (3-2-0)

Makatua doesn’t have the best record to his name and he is yet to pull together back-to-back wins but he has showed impressive performances in his career with all three of his wins coming by stoppages but five of his six losses have come by way of TKO/KO so maybe it is right to question his chin?

Meijeri is on a two-fight winning streak and coming off the back of an impressive TKO win and he’ll be hoping he can put Makatua’s questionable chin to the test in this fight.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/15/15b18.jpg

Sam Makatua (233818)

While it's true that i don't have the best record, i have shown time and time again i am willing to step into the ring against anyone, anytime on any notice.

Maybe that was my downfall at the beginning of my career when i took short notice fights against stronger opponents.

Those first few losses shattered my confidence but now that i have scored my first official back-to-back win in convincing fashion i have gained a bit of confidence in myself. Is it enough to make it to the top? Maybe, maybe not. But again, i have nothing to lose. All i care about is giving it my all and entertaining the fans.

Thanks Antti Meijeri for stepping in and giving it your all. Maybe when you recover we can go to Sully's Bar & Grill for an icy cold beer and some of The General's chicken!

"It is very unfortunate that XKC must close its doors as this, in my opinion, is the best K1 organization in the Tycoon World! I want to thank AaronThaiGuy for all of his dedication, hard work, and tremendous passion! I also want to thank everyone who participated in this organization to make it an excellent one. There are tremendous warriors and managers here whom I hope to see continue their K1 careers. As for me, I have decided to take the challenge of being a complete fighter and thus, I will train myself in BJJ and its facets in order to compete in mixed martial arts battles. This will take some time on my behalf, but to become a complete warrior, that is what I must do. I wish all of you the best and I hope to see many of you in the near future. Now if you'll excuse me, there is other business I must tend to."

• Upvote 5

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/31/31b21.jpg

Joseph Amadi - XKC 205 lbs Champion

"I have to agree with Giacomo, it's a real shame to see the finest kickboxing org in the world close down. I'd also like to thank Aaron for the great job he's done, I fully believe this organisation has helped me become the fighter I am today. I had a tough start with 2 losses but worked really hard to turn it around, Aaron kept his faith in me and I've now won 4 title fights in a row and have become ranked 7th in kickboxing in my weight class.

• Upvote 1