Xtreme K1 Combat SmackTalk

RazorMuayThai

Another Superior Warrior season would do wonders for the organisation. I'd recommend having it one division above or below the Middleweight division which is the division the last one was, or maybe even have it for the Middleweight division too?

I'm loving having a fighter in this org, decent smack talk and brilliant write ups just saddened to see Archer go

I was thinking about that, but I need 2 team leaders. :/

Here's the original thread for Superior Warrior, post about Season 2 in the General Discussion thread, once it's filled I'll move it to the Tournaments sub-forum.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=43147&p=547474

Art Jimmerson -

" Joseph Amadi, I'm calling out you and the rest of the light heavyweight division - I'm here to fight, and I'm here to be a champion - it seems the rest of this division is scared to take a fight. The only way I can be a contender is if some of you can crushing journeymen gatekeepers decide to accept a fight with me and take your lickin'. I'll fight any fighter in this division including the champ, at any time including right the f#$k now. Who wants some?"

• Upvote 2

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg29/Overbay17/1383642563Logo_zps47586b08.jpg

XKC 22

Saturday, November 8th, 2014

Live From Hayashi's Lounge in London, England

MAIN EVENT

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/150x100q90/539/VC9M3q.jpg

XKC World Light Heavyweight Title

Halfdan "Ragnarson" Lodbrok © (6-0, 6-0 XKC) vs. Dark Killer (9-2, 8-1 XKC)

A rematch of the fight where Lodbrok won his title. Lodbrok defeated Killer by first round TKO in the last battle!

XKC Light Heavyweight Champion Halfdan Lodbrok, from Skagen, Denmark, is a high level Muay Thai striker, with good boxing, and an emerging wrestling base. He prefers to fight from distance, staying out of the clinch as much as possible. Lodbrok has won all six of his professional fights, the last five within the first round, and is coming off his first successful title defense, a first round TKO victory over Armas Lumpio!

Dark Killer, from Murderville, Afghanistan, is a high level boxer, with an emerging kicking game. He is dangerous from the clinch, as well as from distance. Since losing to Lodbrok, he has won two straight fights, by first round TKO over Brenton Bryce, and by Unanimous Decision over Joseph Amadi!

Prediction: While Killer is a strong fighter, Lodbrok is the more well rounded, and devastatingly powerful fighter. Lodbrok by TKO (Round 1).

CO-MAIN EVENT

Heavyweight Bout

"Knife" Zbigniew Ciosek (20-21-1, 3-3 XKC) vs. Peter Maynard (14-19, 0-9 XKC)

A rematch of a fight back in September, which Ciosek won by Unanimous Decision!

Zbigniew Ciosek, from Wielkie Pole, Poland, is a well rounded striker, highly skilled in both Muay Thai, and boxing, and has a decent wrestling base. Ciosek likes fighting in the clinch, bullying opponents into submission. He is coming off a third round doctor stoppage loss to Tak Sin Thanarat in his last fight!

Peter Maynard, from New York City, USA, is an elite level Muay Thai striker, with a strong boxing game, and good wrestling base. He likes to fight from the clinch. He is on a nine fight losing streak, and is coming off a second round doctor stoppage loss to Bjarno Lackenmeier in his last fight!

Prediction: While I would normally be tempted by Maynard's elite level abilities, he has no morale, so should be short work for Ciosek! Ciosek by TKO (Round 2).

UNDERCARD

Middleweight Bout

"Don" Tim Roth (4-4, 4-4 XKC) vs. Oliver "The Chimney" Buddington (2-0, 1-0 XKC)

Tim Roth, from Bristol, England, is a high level Muay Thai fighter, with an emerging clinch game. He enjoys fighting from the clinch, though he also has a strong kicking game. Roth has hit a rough patch since making it to the Finals of the Superior Warrior tournament, losing three in a row, and is coming off a Unanimous Decision loss to Hadi Ozturk in his last fight!

Oliver Buddington, from Nottingham, England, is a high level Muay Thai fighter, with emerging boxing skills. He has strong cardio, taking his opponents the distance in his battles so far. He prefers to fight from up close in the clinch, and is coming off a Split Decision victory over Victor Plouman in his XKC debut!

Prediction: Their skills are very similar on the surface, and it could be Roth's power that makes the difference. Roth by TKO (Round 3).

Light Heavyweight Bout

Dick Army (4-0, 3-0 XKC) vs. Spider Silva (1-3, XKC Debut)

Dick Army, from Ohio, USA, is a strong Muay Thai fighter, with an emerging boxing game. He has a decent clinch game, and likes to bully opponents in the clinch, and count on his granite chin to keep him from getting put down. His strong cardio allows him to outlast opponents, and he tends to pick up his victories on the scorecards. He has won all four of his pro fights, and is coming off a Unanimous Decision victory over Trevor Dustin in his last fight!

Spider Silva, from Sao Paulo, Brazil, is a high level Muay Thai fighter, with an emerging boxing game. In the past he has preferred to strike from distance, but with a new manager making his game plan, who knows what could happen. He is coming off a first round submission loss to Jeeves Reginald in his last fight, an MMA bout!

Prediction: Can Army's granite chin and cardio get him through again? Army by UD.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/31/31b21.jpg

Joseph Amadi - Former 205lbs World Champion

"Never heard of this Jimmerson dude before today! Someone please tell him he needs to earn the right to be in the same ring as a champion."

Art Jimmerson

" never heard of me? I'm the guy you just declined to fight. Probably a wise move on your part, seeing that your memory is shot from that last knockout that Lumpio handed you. I'll fight you whenever and wherever you're ready Amadi - until then I'm earning my title shot just by having all the contenders scared to fight me. Who's gonna bring it?"

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14001848913597.png

"Mr Turkish Delight" Hadi Ozturk
20 year old
185lbs
5-1

"Happy to announce that I've sign a new 4 fight deal with Xtreme K1 Combat, big thanks to the owner for letting me fight in the best K1 organisation in the world.

No news about my next fight, just don't expect me to be in that ring again before the end of 2014.

Looking forward to another great night of fights at XKC 22!"

• Upvote 1

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg29/Overbay17/1383642563Logo_zps47586b08.jpg

XKC 23

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Live From The Underground in London, England

MAIN EVENT

Welterweight Bout

True "Bloody" Blue (0-1, XKC Debut) vs. Tong "The Tiger" Po (0-0, XKC Debut)

True Blue, from The Black Stump, Australia, is a high level Muay Thai fighter, with small amounts of skill in other striking disciplines. He does like to fight in the clinch. He lost by first round TKO to Steve Johnson in his first professional fight!

Tong Po, from Singapore, Malaysia, is a high level Muay Thai striker, with little skill in the other striking disciplines. It's hard to know what kind of game plan a debutant will bring to the ring, so we will have to wait and see what happens!

Prediction: The fighters have similar skills in their Muay Thai striking, but Blue will likely have the advantage in the clinch, which should give him the edge in the fight! Blue by TKO (Round 2).

CO-MAIN EVENT

Welterweight Bout

Yvgeny "The Folk Hero" Molotov (6-2, 6-2 XKC) vs. Bill BumFight (5-2, 2-1 XKC)

Former XKC Welterweight Champion Yvgeny Molotov, from Minsk, Belarus, is a high level Muay Thai fighter, with strong boxing skills, and a decent wrestling base. He likes to fight from, and decimate his opponents from the clinch, with massive knee strikes, and punches. He broke a two fight losing streak in his last fight, earning a first round TKO victory over Lance De Ropp!

Bill BumFight, from New York City, USA, is a high level boxer, with emerging muay thai skills. He prefers to fight from distance, with his granite chin absorbing punishment, while he looks for knock out blows. He is on a two fight winning streak, and is coming off a second round TKO victory over Rob Banks in his last fight!

Prediction: While BumFight is an excellent boxer, it is likely that Molotov's more well rounded skill set will give him the victory! Molotov by TKO (Round 3).

UNDERCARD

Featherweight Bout

Darryl Bauer (0-0, XKC Debut) vs. Leonardo "The Weak" Martinez (5-1, XKC Debut)

Darryl Bauer, from Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada, is a high level Muay Thai striker, with emerging wrestling skills that should help with his clinch work. Bauer has never fought professionally before, but he will likely look to utilize a strong kicking game, making good use of his muay thai abilities.

Leonardo Martinez, from Quilmes, Argentina, is a rounded fighter, with average skills in all striking disciplines, but not really great in any one skill. Martinez likes to fight in close, bullying opponents in the clinch, and causing his damage there. He is coming off a Unanimous Decision victory over Yip Kai Man in the QFC!

Prediction: Bauer is my fighter, so I will abstain from predicting this one!

Featherweight Bout

"PROJECTile" Justin Cider (4-1, 0-1 XKC) vs. "Adrijan" Billy Joakim-Antrim (7-3, 2-2 XKC)

Justin Cider, from Los Angeles, California, USA, is a high level Muay Thai fighter, with strong boxing to back that up. He likes to go to the clinch, though may want to avoid that against this opponent, and strike from distance. He lost by second round TKO to Tourney Fighter in his XKC debut in his last fight!

Old school outlaw Billy Joakim-Antrim, from Fort Winter, Old Mexico, USA, is a well rounded fighter, with high level Muay Thai striking to go along with strong boxing, and wrestling. He can strike either from distance, or from the clinch, and has lethal high kicks. He broke his two fight winning streak in his last fight when he lost by fourth round TKO to Hematoma Hominick in a failed bid to take the Featherweight belt in his last fight!

Prediction: While Cider is the stronger striker in almost every way, if this fight goes to the clinch, Antrim will still have the advantage with his much stronger wrestling. Antrim by TKO (Round 3).

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/150x100q90/539/VC9M3q.jpg

XKC Lightweight Title

Pat "HD" Barry (29-8-1, 3-0 XKC) vs. "Na Baron" Feyd Rautha Harkonnen (24-11-1, 4-1 XKC)

XKC Lightweight Champion Pat Barry, from New Orleans, Louisiana, USA, is an elite level striker, a black belt in several striking disciplines, and has strong wrestling as well. Barry bullies people in the clinch, causing a lot of damage, but while he was a knock out machine early in his career, he tends to use his high level cardio and outlast his opponents, winning decisions. He has won all three of his XKC fights, and is coming off a second round knock out of Jakobi Smithy in his first title defense in his last fight!

Feyd Rautha Harkonnen, from Siberia, Russia, is a high level striker in all striking disciplines, and has strong wrestling as well. Whether striking from distance, or from the clinch, he is a decision machine, and his high cardio allows him to outlast most of his opponents! He is on a two fight winning streak, and is coming off a Unanimous Decision victory over Kid Kamakazi in his last fight!

Prediction: Once again while his opponent is a very high level fighter, it will likely be Barry's elite level striking skill that gives him the victory! Barry by UD.

PRELIMINARY CARD

Welterweight Bout

Mark Addison (2-3, 2-3 XKC) vs. Lance "The Kickboxer" De Ropp (0-1, 0-1 XKC)

Mark Addison, from Glasgow, Scotland, is a high level Muay Thai fighter, with emerging boxing, and wrestling skills. He will probably look to get this fight to the clinch, where he can strike with both punches, or knees, causing damage. He is coming off a second round TKO loss to former XKC Welterweight Champion John Luther in his last fight!

Lance De Ropp, from Saint-Paul, France, is a high level striker in all the striking disciplines. He prefers to strike from distance, peppering his opponents with strikes. He lost to Former XKC Welterweight Champion Yvgeny Molotov by first round TKO in his last fight!

Prediction: Again, with Addison being my fighter, I will not be able to give an unbiased prediction.

• Upvote 4

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14098260502658.jpg

DICK ARMY

4-1

Kickin Heads I'll be the one to welcome you to Xtreme K1! Lets do this!

You're gonna call out the dude with an 0-1 record? Come on man!

You want to get in the cage with a real warrior. Art Jimmerson is ready to fight anyone of you, anywhere.

Somebody accept a fight with me and quit being scared!

You're gonna call out the dude with an 0-1 record? Come on man!

You want to get in the cage with a real warrior. Art Jimmerson is ready to fight anyone of you, anywhere.

Somebody accept a fight with me and quit being scared!

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14098260502658.jpg

Dick Army

I thought i was the only Dick around here, Kickin Heads and I are both coming off losses so it makes more since for us to fight. How about you fight Spider Silva, that fight would make more sense

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14098260502658.jpg

Dick Army

I thought i was the only Dick around here, Kickin Heads and I are both coming off losses so it makes more since for us to fight. How about you fight Spider Silva, that fight would make more sense

See - That's the kind of pussy shit I'm having to deal with. Sure man - I'll fight Silva.... if he'll accept the fight. but probably, he'll be a puss just like you and say that I should fight someone else instead of him. I'm here to fight - anyone, anywhere.

See - That's the kind of pussy shit I'm having to deal with. Sure man - I'll fight Silva.... if he'll accept the fight. but probably, he'll be a puss just like you and say that I should fight someone else instead of him. I'm here to fight - anyone, anywhere.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14098260502658.jpg

DICK ARMY

Look asshole, I'm not scared to fight you. Your obviously not a fair fight, your id is 242586 and mine is 256580.... Huge difference. So go learn how the game works before you start throwing our challanges.

XKC 24

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Live From Hayashi's Lounge in London, England

MAIN EVENT

Heavyweight Bout

Alexander "Zala" Zalachenko (18-14, 2-2 XKC) vs. "Brysk" Bjarno Lackenmeier (15-7-1, 3-4 XKC)

Alexander Zalachenko, from Obukhovo, Russia, is a well rounded striker, with high level skills with both his boxing, and muay thai, and the ability to post brutal first round finishes, and grind out decision victories. He prefers to strike from distance, but will move into the clinch if he feels he has an opening. He scored a brutal 25 second knock out over Sexy Julian in his last fight!

Bjarno Lackenmeier, from Skagen, Denmark, on the other hand is a pure grinder. With high level Muay Thai skills, and a controlling clinch game that he uses to bully opponents to mostly score decision victories. He won by second round doctor stoppage over Peter Maynard in his last fight!

Prediction: Would probably go with Zalachenko either way, but Lackenmeier's lack of morale makes this an easy choice. Zalachenko by TKO (Round 1).

CO-MAIN EVENT

Super Heavyweight Bout

Shezzo "Habagat" Wicked (5-7-1, 2-2-1 XKC) vs. Antti Meijeri (4-5, 3-5 XKC)

Shezzo Wicked, from Sampaloc in the Philippines, is a high level boxer, with ever improving Muay Thai, and clinch skills. He prefers to strike from distance, and often drags the fight into the late rounds, tiring his opponent, and overwhelming them. He is coming off a Unanimous Decision victory over Matt Weston in his last fight!

Antti Meijeri, from Hanko, Finland, is a high level Muay Thai striker, with a good wrestling base, and solid boxing skills. He prefers to strike from distance, using his wrestling base to avoid, or break out of clinches with his opponents. He is on a two fight losing streak, and is coming off a first round TKO loss to Matt Weston in his last fight!

Prediction: With both fighters having very similar skill levels this should be an entertaining battle, Wicked has been having better results lately, so will go with him. Wicked by UD.

UNDERCARD

Super Heavyweight Bout

Steel Penn (9-3, 4-3 XKC) vs. Matt Weston (6-1-1, 4-1-1 XKC)

Steel Penn, from Hilo, Hawaii, USA, is a high level striker in both the boxing, and muay thai styles, but his lack of wrestling acumen may hurt him in the clinch game. Thus he works hard to avoid the clinch position, preferring to strike from distance instead. He is coming off a Unanimous Decision victory over Antti Meijeri in his last fight!

Matt Weston, from Washington, DC, USA, is a high level boxer, with emerging kicking skills, and a strong wrestling base. He likes to get his opponents in the clinch as early as possible, and turn out their lights. He is coming off a first round TKO victory over Antti Meijeri in his last fight!

Prediction: While Steel Penn is an excellent straight striker, if Weston can get this fight to the clinch, he should be able to pull out the victory! Weston by TKO (Round 2).

Light Heavyweight Bout

Akihiko Yamato (5-2, 5-2 XKC) vs. Dark Killer (9-3, 9-2 XKC)

Akihiko Yamato, from Yokosuka, Japan, is a high level Muay Thai striker, who is working hard to round out the rest of his striking game, with emerging boxing, and wrestling skills. He likes to fight in the clinch, and is known for his early first round TKOs. He is coming off a second round knock out loss to Joseph Amadi in his last fight!

Former XKC Light Heavyweight Champion Dark Killer, from Murderville, Afghanistan, is a high level boxer, with emerging kicking, and wrestling skills. He prefers to fight in the clinch as much as possible, causing damage with a wide array of striking techniques. He is coming off a 37 second TKO loss to Halfdan Lodbrok in his last fight!

Prediction: While Killer has fought at a high level in the past, he's more of a jack of all trades, master of none type. Yamato's more specialized skill set could actually give him an edge here. Yamato by TKO (Round 2).

• Upvote 3