1. 1. Winner / Loser / Result

• Taj via KO/TKO
    • Taj via Sub
    • Taj via Dec
    • Womba via KO/TKO
    • Womba via Sub
    • Womba via Dec
    • Draw

Whoa nice fight you both! Womba by TKO who saw that coming?

I think this fight pretty much consolidates the wrestlers era in this game. Congrats to Womba and Kelly... I think we have a new mid-to-long term P4P king now gents.

100% agreed.

Seems like it would be more appropriate for Womba to fight Yance and al Din to fight Ryo. Yance has beaten al Din 3 times and lost to Ryo by split decision. Yance has a tournament to win if he wants to prove he is worthy of fighting any of those future HOF's.

Ryo is a Evo fighter and wants his belt back. Womba stands in the way of that. al Din already has a fight locked in, as i told Chris its gonna happen someday. With Tonals gone the LHW division went through its ups and downs but for almost 6/8 months Ryo, Womba, al Din and Sackett have all be in the top 5 nearly all the time, with 3 of them reaching the #1 p4p spot. Its actually good to see some rivals in the game. Just like you and al Din. Appears Ryo and Womba might have to go another couple of rounds.

Let's see what happens! They've both finished each other once and then Womba took the rubber match via decision so it should be a good one! Just try not to flatline Womba in 2 minutes again, lol.

Ryo is aiming for one minute this time. Hes packed his bricks and is ready to go.

That was a great fight. Great turnaround from Womba :)

I bet that was a gameplan to begin with! To lure Din into that kind of fight, make him sure he's winning...and BOOM! There goes the dynamite xD

Ryo is a Evo fighter and wants his belt back. Womba stands in the way of that. al Din already has a fight locked in, as i told Chris its gonna happen someday. With Tonals gone the LHW division went through its ups and downs but for almost 6/8 months Ryo, Womba, al Din and Sackett have all be in the top 5 nearly all the time, with 3 of them reaching the #1 p4p spot. Its actually good to see some rivals in the game. Just like you and al Din. Appears Ryo and Womba might have to go another couple of rounds.

Ryo is aiming for one minute this time. Hes packed his bricks and is ready to go.

Ryo vs womba needs a few more rounds even if that means more than 1 fight. That is a great rivalry.

Ryo vs womba needs a few more rounds even if that means more than 1 fight. That is a great rivalry.

Well if Ryo has his way it will only need two rounds. I have already told the Jug. If Ryo beats Womba, he wants an instant rematch no need for Womba to earn it. If he loses well hes heading off somewhere else. I don't want to be in the situation where Kelly needs to keep beating Ryo. If Womba wins this time Ryo shall bow his head and leave. (Much to Jugs dismay.)

• Upvote 1

Let's make next Womba's fight as big as this one :D Wouldnt mind to see both guys talking shit and roleplay a while before it :) Would be fun to make it more real, with interviews and stuff :)

Would love to see yance have 1 more run for p4p glory. First tho he needs to overcome probably the biggest prospect tycoon has ever had on over 2-3 years Scotty Bennet

We will see if the old man still can ;). Scotty has great hiddens and he had been developed in very good enviroment. I can't wait to see how year 2014 will looks for Bennet. Btw. by looking at the statistic I realized that there are almost 13k of active fighters. Imagine that there could be a fighter with beast hiddens who could be managed by a manager without any knowledge...

the build up for this fight was great,can we have a superfight thread where all major fights are talked about? This made the game a lot *(I mean a lot)* more fun,i want to see more of the best fights here,and with the thread everyone can get credits for saying stuff like "ha"

Agreed. I like to see threads like it ;).

the build up for this fight was great,can we have a superfight thread where all major fights are talked about? This made the game a lot *(I mean a lot)* more fun,i want to see more of the best fights here,and with the thread everyone can get credits for saying stuff like "ha"

Agreed I actually got on just to read this fight like I would have done one of my own, truly GREAT stuff! Whos the next big fight, Bunting vs Kable?

Agreed I actually got on just to read this fight like I would have done one of my own, truly GREAT stuff! Whos the next big fight, Bunting vs Kable?

Yeah, next big fight is Bunting vs Kable which is going to take place in next 11 hours.