Spin and Win

theking04

can't wait for mike to post some stats on the increase in forum activity, increase in mentors and increase in people voting on the other game pages!

Yes. The forums have blown up. Mission accomplished I suspect :)

I am pretty much addicted. I'm already willing to sell my body for spins.

Mike, you need to ban Jax from spin-and-win! Kid is going bananas over it! We gotta heal him from his dangerous addiction! xD

And I won IQ test :D Nice to know, will be usefull with putting sliders together :)

I got 170 supps... not sure how to use them or how to get the best use out of them. Probably put them to my fast learners and not let them rest any sessions, any ideas anyone?

They are automatically put in your managers possessions Mikey. All you have to do is go to the Possessions page and give the supps to who ever you want! :training2:

Mission accomplished getting the forum active. I just read through 11 pages of guys posting to get spins with some good information sprinkled in there. Seems like a great addition but it's going to take me a lot *(I mean a lot)* *(I mean a lot)* longer to find info here now.

edit* interesting addition with the a lot *(I mean a lot)* thing. NO! I meant a lot *(I mean a lot)*. Hey, quit doing that!

Mission accomplished getting the forum active. I just read through 11 pages of guys posting to get spins with some good information sprinkled in there. Seems like a great addition but it's going to take me a lot *(I mean a lot)* *(I mean a lot)* *(I mean a lot)* longer to find info here now.

edit* interesting addition with the a lot *(I mean a lot)* *(I mean a lot)* thing. NO! I meant a lot *(I mean a lot)* *(I mean a lot)*. Hey, quit doing that!

Bahaha the "A Lot" bug strikes again!