IQ Test

i got this one week or so ago --- Richard Hickock took an IQ test today, whilst on his private jet flight and scored 138. Check out the big brain on Brad! -- too bad last few fights i havent changed him to 100 shig and just lugged along with him -- gonna be free agent in 11 days anyway most likely

lmao -- guess he got smarter -- got this one today -- Richard Hickock took an IQ test today, whilst on his private jet flight and scored 146. Check out the big brain on Brad! ---- was 138 and now 146 -- things that make you go hummm

lmao -- guess he got smarter -- got this one today -- Richard Hickock took an IQ test today, whilst on his private jet flight and scored 146. Check out the big brain on Brad! ---- was 138 and now 146 -- things that make you go hummm

i thought IQ will not change ? but 146 is a freakin Einstein...

101 is actually pretty bad, I believe the lowest you can get is 75

I just won another one from Spin & Win and another of my guy scores 100 ...... he's a dumbass alright!! but as long as he follows my plan to the T, he'll be fine :D

I think you don't get mail about that, just scroll down on spin and win page and you can choose which fighter's IQ you want to know. Haven't gotten any myself but remember reading about it somewhere.

thanks mate... got 145

Intelligence is good for the ground game while confidence wont let your figther become the punching if he is losing.

does this mean fighters with high confidence have better chances to turn the game around while losing?

does this mean fighters with high confidence have better chances to turn the game around while losing?

Basically, when fighters take damage their morale goes down which makes them less and less effective in everything they try to do. confidence determines how quickly their morale drops. High confidence - morale drops slowly, low confidence - moral drops quickly. So if a fighter has low confidence and takes some damage he is never going to recover. Being able to turn the game around has more to do with heart I would say.

• Upvote 1

Basically, when fighters take damage their morale goes down which makes them less and less effective in everything they try to do. confidence determines how quickly their morale drops. High confidence - morale drops slowly, low confidence - moral drops quickly. So if a fighter has low confidence and takes some damage he is never going to recover. Being able to turn the game around has more to do with heart I would say.

alright i gotcha, thanks for the explanation.