Do you have goals in the game? What are they?

A couple days ago I finally reached my goal for 2013 - Top 100 of the managers ranking. Now I have a few more:

1) Fill the skills gap in skills of my fighters who were created at my dark noob days and who had to train in a public gyms in their best young days.

2) Reach top 10 and 1st position in the managers ranking

3) Improve my slider skills

4) Make my projects real beasts to be able to fight in the top level of competition

5) Improve my "opp rank"

6) Get to the finals of EVO tournament

7) Get a title in one of the top orgs (goal for 2014/2015 :D)

I'm not big on manager ranking, but I've also been #1 on two separate occasions, so I get others wanting that spot. I've never had a #1 P4P fighter, but I don't care about that either. My goals are pretty simple:

1. Figure out how I can make this game as much fun for me as it was a couple of years ago. As of right now, I'm very bored.

1.) Well I made #1 myself not too long ago, didn't last long, but it happened. So glad that I was able to somehow do it.
2.) Get at least one of my fighters to #1 in their weight division world wide. Maybe Gary Player can pull it off one day. But he's content being #3 for now.
3.) Get a Top 10 P4P fighter as well (also viable for Gary if he can keep winning).
4.) Already got a private jet recently too, so scratch that off the list.

Basically achieved 2 out of the 4 things I wanted so far since I joined this game :)

I'm not big on manager ranking, but I've also been #1 on two separate occasions, so I get others wanting that spot. I've never had a #1 P4P fighter, but I don't care about that either. My goals are pretty simple:

1. Figure out how I can make this game as much fun for me as it was a couple of years ago. As of right now, I'm very bored.

having been so close, yeah...it's a big deal for me at this point, altho not a world ender or sleep loser by any means.

more fun? after being in it this long and there's really not much new. i mean, we all want that newness back with every aspect of our lives but it just doesn't happen unless u do something new. one way i've found to make it a lot more fun tho takes more time...immersion. roleplay it up, write more, tweet more, polls, bios, custom clothing, bringing it to life is the only real way, that i can see, cuz honestly, we've all read over a thousand fights...there's no way that shit doesn't get old at some point.

wish i had more time to put into it...but it's still being fun for me since i essentially started over after a long break. good luck to ya. lol

• Upvote 3

having been so close, yeah...it's a big deal for me at this point, altho not a world ender or sleep loser by any means.

more fun? after being in it this long and there's really not much new. i mean, we all want that newness back with every aspect of our lives but it just doesn't happen unless u do something new. one way i've found to make it a lot more fun tho takes more time...immersion. roleplay it up, write more, tweet more, polls, bios, custom clothing, bringing it to life is the only real way, that i can see, cuz honestly, we've all read over a thousand fights...there's no way that shit doesn't get old at some point.

wish i had more time to put into it...but it's still being fun for me since i essentially started over after a long break. good luck to ya. lol

thanks man, youre awesome... it makes the game fun

i agree and may start doing exactly that. :)

The game provides entertainment during times of boredom and isolation lol.

stocking up lol...

1452141_693756760648868_1629365693_n.jpg

mixed 9 different kinds of ganj in a j. of course the 9th was some premy afghan haze, that wasn't nothin special, but the other 8 more than compensated for it. When you mix all those together, I call it a Magic Willie.

I'm smoking my last bag for 3-4 months because of mandatory drug/alcohol treatment for my DUI... Waste of fucking time and, worst of all, It's all on the taxpayers dime!