The Island Season 2 - General Discussion

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/36/36w23.jpg

"Iceman" Chocolate Al has arrived in The Island a couple of hours ago and is already training at an elite Steel Penn gym. The fighter looks to showcase his sharp boxing skills and win his first fight vs. Heath Patel on January 5th. It is yet uncertain for what organisation the 205er will fight, however Al believes that he'll be a top draw wherever he goes due to his exciting style of fighting.

• Upvote 2

Has anyone else noticed that someone with multiple accounts on the island is creating 5-7 fighters on the island per account?? And magically they are all signed to the same org???

There may be something in that case...but then again, you have 2 orgs on Island, which gives little competition when it comes to signing...but kinda weird indeed

Yeah that org should be shut down and the multi's deleted. Didn't even bother to look into it, just saw a full division of my fighters weight and signed.

Everyone should get released by Mike and sign with Freedom Fighters

Yeah that org should be shut down and the multi's deleted. Didn't even bother to look into it, just saw a full division of my fighters weight and signed.

Everyone should get released by Mike and sign with Freedom Fighters

I mean the org is already on it's 2nd owner, so he might be legit. Everything else is just very suspicious.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/14/14w20.jpg

James "Sully" McGuiness

Ay laddies, i just landed on the Island and ready to kick some ass! My first victim will be Benji Hidori.

2 questions.

1) Who wants to give me a contract so i can continue to kick ass

2) Where can i get a good shot of Irish whiskey and a pint of lager?

• Upvote 1

Is there any way of making money in the Island other than fighting frequently? Don't wanna get kicked out of my gym :(

Set fighter to part work - you will get like 200$ per week, but can train only half of the sessions per week.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/14/14w20.jpg

James "Sully" McGuiness

Wait a minute... Island?

You mean, I'm not in Ireland? I thought i was signing up for a fight org in Ireland where i can whiip some ass!! Who said anything about some Island????

Don't you know the difference between "Ireland" and "Island"??

WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CANT GET OUT UNTIL THE SEASON IS OVER???

AAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 4

this is insane why would anyone do this kinda thing?

To generate money. More fighters = more fights he can book = more events = more profit. But still retarded and slow way to make money.

To generate money. More fighters = more fights he can book = more events = more profit. But still retarded and slow way to make money.

hopefully with the new owner it becomes legit though, it would be really sad that this kinda behavior ruins the experience for everyone on the island