The Island Season 2 - General Discussion

Is there any way of making money in the Island other than fighting frequently? Don't wanna get kicked out of my gym :(

The only way you get money is through fighting, if you're good enough you'll get well paid from your org (as long as the org owner sends out good contracts)

Not technically true, you can set them to "Part Time Training" and get paid $200 a week. This isn't ideal as you only have 6 training sessions a week, but considering a lot of guys have crappy conditioning on The Island and need a couple of rest sessions anyway, it's not the worst idea in the world.

If you're really struggling for money you can also set your fighter to "No Training" and earn $400 a week. That's kind of counter productive as if you're not training then you don't need to be in a gym, thus not needing to pay gym fees. However, it can be an option for a week or two if you end up completely bankrupt.

To change the training status by the way go to your fighters profile and select the "Training Intensity" from the drop down box on the right hand side, just below your fight history.

Anyway. I'm trying to figure out what a fair sponsorship deal would be to begin with. I don't have a whole bunch of money to toss at guys since I only took out a very small loan to start with.

Would the best thing not be to sponsor the highest hyped/ most popular fighters?

I know that, but I meant how much money should I send out per sponsorship.

People will be happy with anything you can provide, as a guestimate I'd say perhaps start at somewhere around $250 for 30 days or something? That might be pushing the boat out a little though, maybe start as low as 50-100 and see how it goes, people have 2 slots so if you have some extra cash in a few weeks you can always sponsor them again.

People will be happy with anything you can provide, as a guestimate I'd say perhaps start at somewhere around $250 for 30 days or something? That might be pushing the boat out a little though, maybe start as low as 50-100 and see how it goes, people have 2 slots so if you have some extra cash in a few weeks you can always sponsor them again.

I was thinking something like the $250 for 30 days, so I'm not so nervous about offering that now.

I've got an issue with the fighter slot as well. I created my island fighter and he's started training and got a contract offer as well in the island, but in my profile, it's mentioned that I have one slot left for an island fighter. Does this mean that my island fighter uses up my regular fighter slot?

I've got an issue with the fighter slot as well. I created my island fighter and he's started training and got a contract offer as well in the island, but in my profile, it's mentioned that I have one slot left for an island fighter. Does this mean that my island fighter uses up my regular fighter slot?

I've got a follow up question as well. I've got 9 fighters atm (8 normal, 1 island), and it says I only have 1 slot left to create a normal fighter.

Shouldn't that be two?

I had the same issue with mine as i have 21 fighter slots (thanks spin and win). After i made my 21st fighter (i have 20 "normal" fighters and 1 island fighter which means i should have 1 slot free) it said i have all my slots filled. However i am still able to go to "create a fighter" and the create a fighter page opens.

So on the profile it wil lsay all your slots are filled, but if you havent used your last slot (which i havent) you should still be able to create a guy using the "Create a Fighter" link on the "My FIghters" link

I hope i didnt confuse anyone with this...

You can create a fighter as normal from the my fighters page, just not from your manager profile. I will get that sorted asap.

As for the multi, will try and get that checked out tomorrow. If we need to close the org or whatever, we'll let the events run first and transfer the org to my account.

• Upvote 4

You can create a fighter as normal from the my fighters page, just not from your manager profile. I will get that sorted asap.

As for the multi, will try and get that checked out tomorrow. If we need to close the org or whatever, we'll let the events run first and transfer the org to my account.

thanks for the clarification

First events are this weekend. Anyone else as excited as me???

Yes sir I am! It's my first crack at the island and my fighter "The professor" Hubert J Farnsworth is ready to take it by storm. Or get brutally beaten in every fight he has. If he does happen to get a win he's giving a shout out to your Ace of Spades clothing company.