The Island Season 2 - General Discussion

has Karma closed?

well no where to go, living on the streets, come on down to Island freedom fighters we will have a warm place for him to sleep :)

but there is a couple day wait due to my finances are help up in my next event, but after that im back on the sign road

send me there ID and weight division u want to fight in.

has Karma closed?

well no where to go, living on the streets, come on down to Island freedom fighters we will have a warm place for him to sleep :)

but there is a couple day wait due to my finances are help up in my next event, but after that im back on the sign road

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/14/14w20.jpg

James McGuiness (237725)

Not to mention the best after party's with chicken and beer deals!

• Upvote 1

has Karma closed?

Island Freedom Fighters is worth the wait. You know it's legit and it gives you time to train before getting signed. :training2:

Island Freedom Fighters is worth the wait. You know it's legit and it gives you time to train before getting signed. :training2:

Island Freedom Fighters is indeed a good org

this has probably been asked before, but what happened to VIP fights? all the fighters have retired?

• Upvote 1

Island Freedom Fighters is indeed a good org

this has probably been asked before, but what happened to VIP fights? all the fighters have retired?

Someone had created multiple accounts (14 was the last tally I believe) and signed all of the fighters to VIP fights which was owned by one of the multi accounts.

My fighter who is based in the Island's on a losing streak I hope I could turn things around for him, But is there a better gym in the island that my fighter could go to? most of the gym sucks :(

My gym is all elite coachs so not sure how it sucks but to each there own i guess

• Upvote 1

freedom fighters probably going to need to run 2 shows a week at this rate! no one wants to wait 4 weeks for a fight as that's only 6 fights in total! I want 40!

It really wouldn't surprise me to see IFF run two shows a week if/when they get 100+ fighters

whatever happens is a bonus anyway, seems fun so far but i'm also still waiting for my first fight, only 10 more days to go. i'm wandering how the end of the island season finishes, which fighters get to go to the final tournament?

There is no set number - it just depends on how many fighters are active in each weight class, so anything from 8 to 128 fighters per bracket.

• Upvote 2

My gym is all elite coachs so not sure how it sucks but to each there own i guess

Your gym is great with a great price, but i have to make a bit more money before i can join... i have been making sure i do not pay any fees higher than $50 to a gym if i have a fight coming up that will kill my energy for more than 4 sessions. Its the nature of the beast, i think someone said if you are spending more than $50 on the island for a gym, you need to check your money management skills and i dont think they are far off

Don't forget that I will have new clothing designs available at Ace of Spades the 1st of the month.

Anything specific you would like to see??? Send me a PM and I'll see what I can do (I don't do custom skins......sorry).

Just make sure you have enough cash when the top dog arrives! and I expect some free chicken and some beer with my signing

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/14/14w20.jpg

James "Sully" McGuiness (237725)

WHile you wait for your contract, step into Island Freedom Fighter's Official Island Bar n Grill and meet the locals. I'll have a cold one waiting for ya...