UFC 169: Faber vs Barao II Pick 'Em

Deuce7

I don't have a problem with a 29-28 for Catone, though I disagree with it. I don't know how anybody can give him a 30-27 though. That is nonsensical. He absolutely lost the third round.

He had Watson belly down, which scores points in some eyes, don't agree with a 30-27 but it's not totally illogical.

judges are pussies.. and the fans are fucking pussies. erik is proving all my points.

Watson was doing work.. damage... knees in the clinch.. kicked his fucking leg off.. outboxed him... what the fuck does he have to do to win? catone on the other hand.. take down... hold on for dear life, watson stands up... EACH TIME ..almost effortlessly... and catone won? fucking kill yourself

He had Watson belly down, which scores points in some eyes, don't agree with a 30-27 but it's not totally illogical.

He had him down for about 30 seconds, yeah? Not sure how that could outscore a round majority of out-striking. It's pretty illogical, in my opinion.

If the strikes weren't doing any damage.. meh, I don't agree but it makes sense.

Because Catone accomplished a lot more on the ground? Come on now man, 30 seconds of ground work that accomplishes nothing does not outweigh the bulk of the round where you got easily outstruck. Even if they weren't doing any damage, they are still more significant than what Catone did on the ground in that round. Course, Catone was damaged by the strikes, as he was hobbled by those kicks.

I can totally see the argument for the 29-28 for Catone, though as I said, I don't agree with it at all...I just can't see the argument for a 30-27 here.

Because Catone accomplished a lot more on the ground? Come on now man, 30 seconds of ground work that accomplishes nothing does not outweigh the bulk of the round where you got easily outstruck. Even if they weren't doing any damage, they are still more significant than what Catone did on the ground in that round. Course, Catone was damaged by the strikes, as he was hobbled by those kicks.

I can totally see the argument for the 29-28 for Catone, though as I said, I don't agree with it at all...I just can't see the argument for a 30-27 here.

Like I said, it wasn't 30-27, but playing devils advocate getting the other guy belly down is worth more than activity that does no damage.

THANK YOU.. SOMEONE USING THIER FUCKING BRAIN ON HERE.... who would have fucking thought!

How the fuck did you score that for makdessi? He got outstruck EVERY round.. taken down 3 or so times. It is nowhere near controversial. Easy win for patrick.

lol, I disagree with that point, which is why I scored it for Mak. Like I said though, I wouldn't/couldn't have been surprised by any score read for that fight, it was pretty thoroughly uneventful.

PPV better step up the quality, the prelims were pretty awful.