Oh You Didn't Know?

It's Olympics time you inferior non American neverwinners. In honor of America's dominance over the rest of the world both physically and in the Tycoon p4p list I will award 10,000,000 Bald Eagle points to the Tycooner who can best explain why Uncle Sam is best. I will also award 10,000,000 Jealous Bitch points to the Tycooner who demonstrates best why he hates how bright we shine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0WG-ZUUOsg

#untouchable

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

http://simon.forsyth.net/olympics.html

America, fuck yeah, average to below average in the weighted medals tables... yeah. :us:

Weighted! Lmao. That's what unpopular countries have to do to look decent. If they just had a decent enough country that more people wanted to live in then they wouldn't have to make a fake system to feel better. :)
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

As long as they are held in Russia I honestly have no interest. Many of our best athletes are refusing to go as well, so it won't even be the best of the best in each event. You start with threatening to arrest any gay athlete caught being gay. You add in Putin's shower cams. Toss in a little hacking every visitors cell phone and computer within moments of turning them on. Then imagine all the stuff we haven't learned yet. That is a recipe for something I want no part of.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

As long as they are held in Russia I honestly have no interest. Many of our best athletes are refusing to go as well, so it won't even be the best of the best in each event. You start with threatening to arrest any gay athlete caught being gay. You add in Putin's shower cams. Toss in a little hacking every visitors cell phone and computer within moments of turning them on. Then imagine all the stuff we haven't learned yet. That is a recipe for something I want no part of.

I agree. Boycott Sochi.

• Upvote 1

I agree. Boycott Sochi.

Diplomatically that would take us two steps backwards and possibly re-ignite the cold war. Let's just go in, kick ass in the events, and get back out.

Already arrested 4 Americans for holding a sign quoting the Olympic charter. One was pregnant.

""The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter"

NSA anybody? If America can do it, why can't Russia?

Aside from that, I wouldn't go to Russia unless I was seeking asylum. It's fucking cold. Putin's a tad bit of a crazy nut ever since he became religious or claims to be religious. Funny guy though, he prolly just wants a few jerk sessions to some of the female athletes lol... or maybe his homophobia is a cover up...

• Upvote 2

Never let accurate data get in the way of a good superiority complex :)

If it were truly accurate it would be adjusted to population that has weather conditions that allow participation in winter sports. Large swaths of the population here rarely have enough snow to do any of the winter olympic sports.

Also, we really don't give a fuck about most winter sports here. They are kind of like soccer

• Upvote 1

The loose definition of the russian antigay propaganda-law is what makes it worrying. Noone should be arrested because of their sexual orientation, and I do believe it is in part a law to appease russias strong, conservative christian voterbase. It is however also in part a reaction to the lengths that the LGBT-lobby here in the west have driven their agenda. If the russians don't want their flag replaced with the rainbow during gayparade days, traditional gender roles questioned by columnists in every major media outlet, gay references in every major tv-series, queer theory in school education, then they (90% of russians support the new law) have every right to live in that society.

• Upvote 1

NSA anybody? If America can do it, why can't Russia?

Aside from that, I wouldn't go to Russia unless I was seeking asylum. It's fucking cold. Putin's a tad bit of a crazy nut ever since he became religious or claims to be religious. Funny guy though, he prolly just wants a few jerk sessions to some of the female athletes lol... or maybe his homophobia is a cover up...

NSA has been wrong, but Russia is on another level. Last I checked I don't have a shower cam for starters.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/hunted-shocking-channel-4-documentary-3111965

America is just Canada's disabled step-brother. :ca:

I would rather be the disabled step brother with all of the gold, silver and bronze medals than the fully functional brother with the participation medals. :us:

I dont know why America still allows Canada to be a country. :us:

Because their women are pretty nice to look at

he prolly just wants a few jerk sessions to some of the female athletes lol...

Someone better let him know that there is no East German Women's Swimming Team anymore. Plus swimming is in the summer olympics. My guess is that's whom he was hoping to catch on his shower cams.

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/001/544/596/n93108786353_2578313_158036_display_image.jpg?1320909427

http://simon.forsyth.net/olympics.html

America, fuck yeah, average to below average in the weighted medals tables... yeah. :us:

Yey for Croatia heh :P

Weighted! Lmao. That's what unpopular countries have to do to look decent. If they just had a decent enough country that more people wanted to live in then they wouldn't have to make a fake system to feel better.

Not at all, or do you think country with 4 mil people should be weighted same as China with 1+ mild people? And last part of sentence is just retarded so no point in even discussing it.

As internet would say, so wrong on so many levels. I cant imagine how would you protect yourself from media coverage if Olympics were held in usa. Basement contagion? Orwell wrote a warning and yours turned it into blueprint. Not to mention few latest wars without permission of international community(UN), torture(eg. Iraq), nsa bigbrother, depleted uranium,support of terrorist in Syria etcetc But no, gays are problem. Take a good fucking look in the mirror.

Noone should be arrested because of their sexual orientation, and I do believe it is in part a law to appease russias strong, conservative christian voterbase. It is however also in part a reaction to the lengths that the LGBT-lobby here in the west have driven their agenda. If the russians don't want their flag replaced with the rainbow during gayparade days, traditional gender roles questioned by columnists in every major media outlet, gay references in every major tv-series, queer theory in school education, then they (90% of russians support the new law) have every right to live in that society.

Lol, same as in my country. First of all I dont have any problems with gay population, some of them are my friends; but even some of them despise lgbt orgs with their agressiveness, rudeness and agenda. Coverleaf for major problems(corruption,wages,unemployment etcetc) in the country along with other nacionalistic shit.

• Upvote 3