+/- Game (MMA Past and Present Heavyweights)

nandorossi

Hold up. People are voting more than once in a day.

So I am sure I left a few out and if I missed your favorite, well deal with it. Same thing as before two of them get -2 and 1 gets a +1. Try and left a few people post before you take your next turn, or like a day or so. I assume this one will go faster than the Tycoon cities. When somebody goes to zero please remove them from the list.

We need an official ruling at what the count should be right now.

I said five or so votes or once per day. Either way I dont care I spend like 10 hours a day on here, but it would seem more fair if it was once per day. So we can go with that if everyone is cool with that. LOL I never thought I would need to make an official ruling on a forum game. People got several votes between taking a second turn so we can leave the count where it is right now. The next one I post in a day or two I will make it clear one vote per day.

Guest VladTheImpaler

That's it guys it has to come to end. I gave all my votes for Don Frye like real fan would do. I am also happy that Fedor got the honorable second place. We had to give it to Don he was working his ass off in PRIDE and UFC and isn't remembered in MMA history as he should be. Don just called me and said to say thanks to everyone who voted for him.

http://www.onzuka.com/Photos/Don%20Frye1.gif

P.S. Thanks scooby I am happy to recieve my third place.

LOL at the last two posts. I will work on a light heavyweight list tonight and post it tomorrow. I will put a one vote per day limit on it and I am going to lower the starting points from 20 to 15. If you would like to see any certain light heavyweights on the list please post them here and I will try and include them. BTW I gave most of my points to Fry, I was such a huge fan of his. I also gave a few other plus +1's and I even threw scooby a bone and gave one point to Hunt. I thought this one was pretty fun. Lets see hwat happens in the LHW one.

Guest VladTheImpaler

I would like to see some onld LHW fighters.

Dan Henderson

Rashad Evans

Rampage Jackson

Mauricio Rua

Thiago Silva (pretty popular last month)

Jon Jones (dont like him but he is probably best LHW in history)

Chuck Liddel
Tito Ortiz

Gegard Mousasi (my favorite LHW fighter)

Lyoto Machida (he lost that fight)

Tyron Spong (not that good but seems that people like him and he is popular)

Forest Griffin (UFC hall of fame)

Frank Shamrock (dominated UFC at one point)

Alexander Gustafsson (good fight with JJ)

Ronaldo Souza

Ricardo Arona

I like the idea of doing this for LHW ,can anyone think of someone who should be added to this list or taken off?

Dan Henderson

Rashad Evans

Rampage Jackson

Mauricio Rua

Antoni Rogerio Noguiera

Jon Jones

Chuck Liddell
Tito Ortiz

Gegard Mousasi

Lyoto Machida

Vitor Belfort

Forest Griffin