Steel Penn

Scooby

And about this Steel Penn stuff, I say that the haters are just jealous of him, that he is more successful in life and also in Tycoon than they are, bunch of hypocrites.

Y'know those stories about kids who spend thousands of their successful parents money on farmville and retarded browser games? I'm beginning to think that the odds Steel Penn is one of those kids posing as an adult are becoming increasingly higher by the post.

Ecstasy is a helluva drug, and you wish you could afford that chunk on my neck ;)

A Ranga, Rusty Crutch, Fanta Pants, I could go on.... - bwahahahaa...

That explains it all - chicks always flock to the retards, I guess the blonde one lost the bet and had to give you the sympathy root to pop your cherry...

That'll do Karter, that'll do

• Upvote 4

Only an American would pose like this on a picture and think hes cool lmao (Top right)

It takes a special kind of asshole I agree, but it's definitely not limited to just Americans. It results from the glamorization of American inner city culture by fairly affluent white kids. Obviously Karter looks pretty trashy himself which would lead me to believe he is from some of the finest trailer parks Norther Florida has to offer. The women in the pictures however are his tell. You see, to the overly superficial bar slut finds this sort of false machismo irresistible.

Again, on the surface these women seem very desirable, and while attractive yes, are actually quite the burden. You see they are still girls and therefore attracted to boys. A man has to patience for a girl other than a nut as they are extremely self centered, care not for the current events of the world, nor do they peruse interests to better themselves mentally.

So here's to you Karter, because somebody has to filter out the girls.

http://s15.postimg.org/utoz85yx7/kimdip2.jpg

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Think I've been watching too much cop shows. Some of those pics look like the ones they show to people when they're looking for missing people.

Girl: Chris Karter - no, I don't know him.

Cop: Let me show you a photo.

Girl: Oh, that Chris Karter. Yeah, I remember him. He was that creepy guy that couldn't keep his hands to himself.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

A Ranga, Rusty Crutch, Fanta Pants, I could go on.... - bwahahahaa...

That explains it all - chicks always flock to the retards, I guess the blonde one lost the bet and had to give you the sympathy root to pop your cherry...

That'll do Karter, that'll do

I know when you see a handsome young man like myself out here slangin that pipe around like a young gun, shootin my pistol off like a bandito on the run, you think of a time where your dick actually worked.

CK is just photo bombing. Does not know anyone of those chicks. :D

I'm known as the atomic red photo bomber. You can google me, I'm becoming quite famous for my ways.

It takes a special kind of asshole I agree, but it's definitely not limited to just Americans. It results from the glamorization of American inner city culture by fairly affluent white kids. Obviously Karter looks pretty trashy himself which would lead me to believe he is from some of the finest trailer parks Norther Florida has to offer. The women in the pictures however are his tell. You see, to the overly superficial bar slut finds this sort of false machismo irresistible.

Again, on the surface these women seem very desirable, and while attractive yes, are actually quite the burden. You see they are still girls and therefore attracted to boys. A man has to patience for a girl other than a nut as they are extremely self centered, care not for the current events of the world, nor do they peruse interests to better themselves mentally.

So here's to you Karter, because somebody has to filter out the girls.

Trashy Northern Florida haha, you sound married and unhappy.

72037_486104541414092_131364844_n.jpg522548_517633801594499_629896247_n.jpg

high? yes. drunk? often. Trashy? Nonsense! Look at that blue collared shirt. Pure class.

My god, this topic is just.. Wow. The topic starts off with something about Steel Penn, then we have the side-effects of xanax and 15 pages of Karter's girlfriend, well done guys.

I for one think it has been a highly entertaining thread haha

Trashy Northern Florida haha, you sound married and unhappy.

Look at that blue collared shirt. Pure class.

Definitely haven't put a ring on anything, and that shirts not even plugged in... It's also clear you appreciate a fine cognac as evidenced by the redbull in the corner.

Edit: Was that picture taken by a stripper?

Think I've been watching too much cop shows. Some of those pics look like the ones they show to people when they're looking for missing people.

Girl: Chris Karter - no, I don't know him.

Cop: Let me show you a photo.

Girl: Oh, that Chris Karter. Yeah, I remember him. He was that creepy guy that couldn't keep his hands to himself.

1551678_725111840846693_1715371482_n.jpg

hide yo kids, hide yo wife, cuz this guy's gonna get em!

Definitely haven't put a ring on anything, and that shirts not even plugged in... It's also clear you appreciate a fine cognac as evidenced by the redbull in the corner.

Ah I see where your animosity comes from. All that haterade comes from rejection? Life of a Packers fan ;)

Ah I see where your animosity comes from. All that haterade comes from rejection? Life of a Packers fan ;)

I do alright, but I appreciate your concern. As far as being a Packers fan goes, it's not so bad:

http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/02/1f/59/73/4-trophies-4-super-bowl.jpg

• Upvote 1

I do alright, but I appreciate your concern. As far as being a Packers fan goes, it's not so bad:

http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/02/1f/59/73/4-trophies-4-super-bowl.jpg

You can't fuck a Lombardi trophy... or can you?

btw if your shirt is still tucked in after a night of drinking, you weren't having enough fun.

Edited by BAMF

All i want to really say is i was wrong, it took Scoobie less than a week to post a thread about Steel Penn. As far as comparing the car crash which happened and trying to make a joke out of it? Classless thing to do.

As far as Castors usual accusations of being jealous of Steel Penn because he is more successful in real life and in game. I do not have a scoobie doo what the guy does in real life. He could have a sucky minimum wage job and just plow all his cash into the game for all i know. In game, i would say that i am just a touch more successful than he is. I would base this on the fact i know the difference between learning speed and intelligence. They are players who have been here less than a few weeks and know the answer to that question.

Its nice to see this thread take its usual course of action though, starts off on topic and slowly generates into a Chris Karter slideshow. If i had a dollar for everytime this happens who knows i may just be as rich as Steel Penn.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

You can't fuck a Lombardi trophy... or can you?

btw if your shirt is still tucked in after a night of drinking, you weren't having enough fun. you can actually hold your liqueur.

fixed it for ya.

And no I can't fuck a Lombardi trophy, but I'd venture to say that some of the girls in those pictures can!

• Upvote 3

me and my trashy northern Florida friends

487116_517634241594455_1118443162_n.jpg

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t287/sfmwp13/1party_zps10a3dc8b.jpg

It aint a party til you lose your pants.

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t287/sfmwp13/1party2_zpse911780a.jpg

White trash fun!

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t287/sfmwp13/1party3_zps2f02a0d0.jpg

Pure Class groovemonkey. Notice that napkin on my lap? That dime piece to my right.

U mad bro? U sure is jelly.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

All i want to really say is i was wrong, it took Scoobie less than a week to post a thread about Steel Penn. As far as comparing the car crash which happened and trying to make a joke out of it? Classless thing to do.

As far as Castors usual accusations of being jealous of Steel Penn because he is more successful in real life and in game. I do not have a scoobie doo what the guy does in real life. He could have a sucky minimum wage job and just plow all his cash into the game for all i know. In game, i would say that i am just a touch more successful than he is. I would base this on the fact i know the difference between learning speed and intelligence. They are players who have been here less than a few weeks and know the answer to that question.

Its nice to see this thread take its usual course of action though, starts off on topic and slowly generates into a Chris Karter slideshow. If i had a dollar for everytime this happens who knows i may just be as rich as Steel Penn.

http://www.samtripoli.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/party-fails-granny-dont-care-partying-before-you-were-born.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I'm just giving you the business because you have thick skin and can talk a little shit without taking anything personally, unlike some people...

And honestly, all of those pictures could be like 6 years old for all I really know. I'm not saying I don't believe you, I do, but this is the internet and people will go at great lengths to prove things. A little restraint with the pics goes a long way too.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1