Convicted K1 Grand Prix ($1,000,000 creation tournament)

Rambo

How was your Vacation? We are ready to go!!

Oh take a look at this site it might be a place where you can keep everything organized. Each manager could signup for the free account and it keeps track of everything.

http://challonge.com/tournament/bracket_generator

I had made this just messing around when it was only 32 fighters.

http://challonge.com/Convicted_K1_Grand_Prix

Let me know if it comes up for you?

So tomorrow is when we are allowed to create our fighter right? Also, what is this Body Mass Index usage for? We cant just create a 5'6 145 pound fighter and be fine? We have to actually have his weight certified? Will we also be doing dehydration test and need doctor consents to make the weight?

So tomorrow is when we are allowed to create our fighter right? Also, what is this Body Mass Index usage for? We cant just create a 5'6 145 pound fighter and be fine? We have to actually have his weight certified? Will we also be doing dehydration test and need doctor consents to make the weight?

it's so we don't create a 6'7" 145

it's so we don't create a 6'7" 145

just to be clear: so anything over 18.6 is fine? correct?

also is it off cut weight or natural weight when using the BMI formula? I would guess the natural weight

Natural weight, weight cut has nothing to do with it. Honestly you don't even need to be concerned with the build what so ever unless you're gonna try to make some 200 cm 125 lb fighter or something like that. Overweight doesn't matter, so for those who want to make Oompa Loompa's and Dwarves feel free.

I'll double check the limit for BMI soon and let people know the cut off point for a 135 and 145 lb fighter.

Not applying weight cut to this formula. Here's the height weight restrictions:

150 lbs - 190 cm

145 lbs - 187 cm

140 lbs - 183 cm

135 lbs - 181 cm

If anybody can find a semi-successful fighter that opposes these restrictions, we'll create leeway and customize our own limit.

Can we get confirmation on who will be entering with 2 fighters (if anyone) because there were quite a lot of guys who entered after we said we can do 2 entries. If you need to get rid of some people to make 2 entries, I will just enter 1 fighter to this, struggling for roster space.

Can we get confirmation on who will be entering with 2 fighters (if anyone) because there were quite a lot of guys who entered after we said we can do 2 entries. If you need to get rid of some people to make 2 entries, I will just enter 1 fighter to this, struggling for roster space.

That's fine, I'll mark you down for one. We'll weed some of the two guys out.