Convicted K1 Grand Prix ($1,000,000 creation tournament)

Rambo

Sending contracts out now. If you've received multiple contract offers for same guy my bad, if I missed anybody, I apologize, PM me and I'll get it situated.

HIRING TOURNAMENT STAFF

Writer - We need 4 different writers for each bracket. You will receive 25K or 50K per round. If you get 10+ positive votes on the forums you receive 50K instead of 25K. Paid immediately after write up. Not so much worried about previews, I want post-fight reviews. if you want some extra cash, you can do the preview. will host a vote / poll before the tournament finale, writer of the tournament receives an additional 100K and rights to do the preview of the championship fight.

Manager/Fighter Administrator - In charge of contacting all managers listed in OP. In charge of establishing a list of fighters with their names and ID #'s. Basically need you to PM any manager on the list and make sure he's committed to the tournament (or not) and get the name and ID number of his fighter so I can send him a contract. You will be paid 75K after all fighters are signed, or once the tournament begins. If you see somebody's fighter already under contract, no need to bug em.

Graphic Designer - I need somebody to make a poster, or posters, for the event. Also somebody to come up with banner(s) that will be used for the write ups. Same deal as the writer.

If I think of anything else to add, I'll edit this post.

Do you need or want me to create the tourney Bracket? I can use the site I showed you, let me know the seedings and I can set it up and send the site to the managers so they can create a username and password to log on to the site if that is the direction you want to go.

Everyone has a signup number. The first 32 on one side of the bracket the second 32 on the other side. That way guys with 2 fighters won't fight themselves until the finals. Number guys 1-32 plug it into a random generator and boom you have your match ups.

You could also go by manager rankings (not really a fan, but thought I should throw it out there) Hirer ranked managers get the hirer seed. (Benefit for being in the game longer/winning more fights, etc.) This could be difficult do to the number of managers you would need to sort through.

March Mayhem is quickly approaching!!!

I'm sure once there is a bracket together the guys would want to have a bracket competition like March Madness!!

I'm going to go with a random bracket generator. I'm going to divide it in 32 and 32, and if somebody has 2 fighters entered, they will be on opposite sides of the 32 so they're not fighting each other. If you're really good, or lucky, you can meet yourself in the finals. I'll throw an extra million in the pot if that actually happens lol.

kicking myself I did not enter this :( I think there could be like whole tycoon mail for stuff like this coming up, I am not saying every creation tourney but when I million dollars is mentioned I think it should be mentioned:lol2:

Good luck on you tourney Chris maybe I will be there next year to be knocked out of the 1st round :)

Im in now thanks to the powers that be :) Thank You

Edited by nitro

I'm going to go with a random bracket generator. I'm going to divide it in 32 and 32, and if somebody has 2 fighters entered, they will be on opposite sides of the 32 so they're not fighting each other. If you're really good, or lucky, you can meet yourself in the finals. I'll throw an extra million in the pot if that actually happens lol.

Cool, very nice of you, whens the brackets finished? When do we know who we are fighting?

How many days will the stallers get till they get kicked out from the tournament? They have had 1 week to post their fighters now.

EDIT: Perhaps they got scared, frightened and terrified when I posted my fighters, im sorry for that fellas, however, that is not a valid reason to duck the Tournament, so lets move your asses.

• Downvote 2

I recon we should replace the ones who have not yet created a fighter and let those who want 2 slots back in this thing, but I aint the captain of this ship!

I know I am not as experienced as most of you guys in here, but I think you guys are genetically engineering your fighters...... Create one nope slow learner scrap, create another, nope slow learner scrap. What ever happened to create one and let's see where the chips fall where they may.

After saying all that, I made twins, one is probably a rocket scientist and the other one is as smart as a box of rocks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcGQpjCztgA