Convicted K1 Grand Prix ($1,000,000 creation tournament)

Rambo

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/15/15w2.jpg

Interview with Damien Echols:

Interviewer: So Mr Echols, you will be representing the highly prestigious and skilled Daly camp. How does it make you feel that such a mastermind like Daly chose you to fight for him?

Echols: Well, I gotta be honest its a real honor to fight for such an amazing manager and he is wise to choose a fighter like me because I know I got the skills to win this thing. I pity the fool who faces me first. I really do...

Interviewer: Speaking of who faces you first, who would like that to be and why?

Echols: Hmm, interesting question... If I got the choice I would choose whoever represents the Steel Penn camp.. or Mr White, whatever he calls himself these days. Before anyone thinks its because I don't like the guy, that is not the reason - I don't even mind the guy any more, hating on Penn is getting old and only guys like Stu have sufficient amount of hate in them to keep that up haha. The reason is because I think he is one of the easier opponents in this tourney and the sooner the weaker are out the better - I like to save the best till last. Some would probably call that can crushing, I'd just call it takin out the trash early on.

Interviewer: An honest answer, finally. All I hear from the other fighters in this is 'I'll fight anyone, anywhere, anytime, blah, blah, blah' yet you can see their knees trembling with fear while they are trying to falsely advertise the size of their testicles. The funniest one I came across was this from none other than tycoon jester, Castor:

----------------------------

"Everyone might as well withdraw from the Tournament and Chris Karter can just give me the money right now because I am winning this tournament."

That one gave me the Giggles.

Echols: Hahahaha Castor has about as much chance of surviving this as a black guy in a horror flick.

Interviewer: Well... That's one way to put it...

Echols: Shit can we edit that out? Might come across as racist.

Interviewer: No this is live and you just cursed as well.

Echols: Fuck.

Interviewer: .....Really?

Echols: Ahh, my bad man. Lets just carry on shall we?

Interviewer: Sounds like a plan... So how do you feel about this being a 64 man tournament as opposed to the original plan for a 32 man tourney?

Echols: I'm really excited about it and glad that there are 64 entrants because once I win I will always be remembered as a legend and the Daly doubters will be silenced once and for all. I will bring glory to the Daly camp!

Interviewer: Well I wish you all the best and good luck with the first match-up, Let's hope it is someone you want. Either way I am sure you'll win this thing in the end.

Echols: Thanks, Failure is not an option and not likely either...

• Upvote 4

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/15/15w2.jpg

Interview with Damien Echols:

Interviewer: So Mr Echols, you will be representing the highly prestigious and skilled Daly camp. How does it make you feel that such a mastermind like Daly chose you to fight for him?

Echols: Well, I gotta be honest its a real honor to fight for such an amazing manager and he is wise to choose a fighter like me because I know I got the skills to win this thing. I pity the fool who faces me first. I really do...

Interviewer: Speaking of who faces you first, who would like that to be and why?

Echols: Hmm, interesting question... If I got the choice I would choose whoever represents the Steel Penn camp.. or Mr White, whatever he calls himself these days. Before anyone thinks its because I don't like the guy, that is not the reason - I don't even mind the guy any more, hating on Penn is getting old and only guys like Stu have sufficient amount of hate in them to keep that up haha. The reason is because I think he is one of the easier opponents in this tourney and the sooner the weaker are out the better - I like to save the best till last. Some would probably call that can crushing, I'd just call it takin out the trash early on.

Interviewer: An honest answer, finally. All I hear from the other fighters in this is 'I'll fight anyone, anywhere, anytime, blah, blah, blah' yet you can see their knees trembling with fear while they are trying to falsely advertise the size of their testicles. The funniest one I came across was this from none other than tycoon jester, Castor:

"Everyone might as well withdraw from the Tournament and Chris Karter can just give me the money right now because I am winning this tournament."

That one gave me the Giggles.

Echols: Hahahaha Castor has about as much chance of surviving this as a black guy in a horror flick.

Interviewer: Well... That's one way to put it...

Echols: Shit can we edit that out? Might come across as racist.

Interviewer: No this is live and you just cursed as well.

Echols: Fuck.

Interviewer: .....Really?

Echols: Ahh, my bad man. Lets just carry on shall we?

Interviewer: Sounds like a plan... So how do you feel about this being a 64 man tournament as opposed to the original plan for a 32 man tourney?

Echols: I'm really excited about it and glad that there are 64 entrants because once I win I will always be remembered as a legend and the Daly doubters will be silenced once and for all. I will bring glory to the Daly camp!

Interviewer: Well I wish you all the best and good luck with the first match-up, Let's hope it is someone you want. Either way I am sure you'll win this thing in the end.

Echols: Thanks, Failure is not an option and not likely either...

Very nice sir.

Sending contracts out now. If you've received multiple contract offers for same guy my bad, if I missed anybody, I apologize, PM me and I'll get it situated.

HIRING TOURNAMENT STAFF

Writer - We need 4 different writers for each bracket. You will receive 25K or 50K per round. If you get 10+ positive votes on the forums you receive 50K instead of 25K. Paid immediately after write up. Not so much worried about previews, I want post-fight reviews. if you want some extra cash, you can do the preview. will host a vote / poll before the tournament finale, writer of the tournament receives an additional 100K and rights to do the preview of the championship fight.

Manager/Fighter Administrator - In charge of contacting all managers listed in OP. In charge of establishing a list of fighters with their names and ID #'s. Basically need you to PM any manager on the list and make sure he's committed to the tournament (or not) and get the name and ID number of his fighter so I can send him a contract. You will be paid 75K after all fighters are signed, or once the tournament begins. If you see somebody's fighter already under contract, no need to bug em.

Graphic Designer - I need somebody to make a poster, or posters, for the event. Also somebody to come up with banner(s) that will be used for the write ups. Same deal as the writer.

If I think of anything else to add, I'll edit this post.

• Upvote 2

HIRING TOURNAMENT STAFF

- You can sign me up as a writer... i'll send you a example of one of my previous work.

- I'll try and create a couple of posters / banners before the end of the week : If you don't like it, or if someone else does better, you won't have to pay me :)

-About the administrative stuff : you'll also need to check everyone's weight and location a few days before the fights, have a handful of alternates ready for the 1st round, and hold a loosers tournament to build a couple of alternates for the later rounds... just my 2 cents.

Also, having bets placed on these fights won't hurt ;)

• Upvote 1