Convicted K1 Grand Prix ($1,000,000 creation tournament)

Rambo

Coming to you live - From the Ed Sullivan Theater in beautiful New York City, we have the Late Show with David Letterman!

David: Good evening folks, today we have a very special guest, voted Most Interesting Man in the World 2013 and Tycoon Superstar - Castor Rollins. Come on out!

Castor makes a flashy entrance, gets a standing ovation, pointing to the crowd, grins big, spins around and moonwalks his way to David.

David: Oh, its so good to see you here, Castor! Finally, we have been trying to get you here for years.

Castor: Yes, I know David, im a very busy man, got loads of stuff going on, but its nice to be here.

David: Youre back in The States for the Convicted K1 Tournament that starts at the end of this month, tell us more about it?

http://minfil.org/ubU3ecbeb1/davelett.png

Castor: Yeah, me and the boys jumped on this opportunity like a hobo on a hot dog. The draws has finally been made, we face tough competition right away, but thats just how I like it.

David: Who have you got in the first fights?

Castor: My boy Ricky is facing Heinz Dekker in the first round, represented by "Purpose" Built2last Inc. This is what I consider the easy fight. There is just no way that Ricky can lose that one. The 2nd fight is against the notorious fightducker/coward Scottie "The Joker" Powers, the only manager I know that scouts the entire earth looking for the easiest fights possible, well, this time he can not duck the challenge. The papers are signed, its on. Cant wait to crush him.

David: Scottie WHO? Never heard of him. Anyway, after youve beaten those guys who will be waiting around the corner?

Castor: Lance Templeton, Chris Meat, Scooby Skyline and some guy I forgot the name of. All very very good managers, Im looking forward to kicking their asses out from the tournament.

David: Youre undefeated in KT Fights (6-0) do you feel extra motivated because of that?

Castor: That is completely true, David, I dont want any of these guys to pop my KT cherry and I will be very disappointed if Arjan and Ricky does not face each other in the Finals.

David: Can you give me some advice on how to become a cooler guy?

Castor: Yes, I can - Just look at me, study me, observe me - And mimic.

David: Thanks, Castor! Alright, we have to take commercial brake, after the break Bruce Willis will join us!

Castor: I got to go, have a nice evening and make sure to follow me on twitter folks. Im out.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

I'm so glad you guys are overlooking me. My men are Built2KickAss & that what's going to happen that night.

I'm gonna put a nice branding on horsekicks chin with my foot. And Lowkey it seems we always meet in the 1st round of these things. All that talking is gonna be short lived when I take out Vendrell.

I'm so glad you guys are overlooking me. My men are Built2KickAss & that what's going to happen that night.

I'm gonna put a nice branding on horsekicks chin with my foot. And Lowkey it seems we always meet in the 1st round of these things. All that talking is gonna be short lived when I take out Vendrell.

Haha yeah, you beat the shit out of me last time, but times are changing.

Shane Vendrell for the KO! Boxing > Kickboxing

Haha yeah, you beat the shit out of me last time, but times are changing.

Shane Vendrell for the KO! Boxing > Kickboxing

MOO TIE baby! All day errday!

No, youre not. :shades:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

• 2 weeks later...