Women's division

Wolf

Women belong in the kitchen with a mop and an apron. Not in a cage with gloves. Those aren't women.

Say it to Cyborg's face and learn what it's like being in a kitchen as a mop and an apron. :/

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 7 months later...

100% would do a womens division in some capacity with EPGH and can you imagine the avatars! Mike literally should do it for the avatars, avatars cost money (in the form of vip), it would improve buzz adding a female dynamic possibly. Cause jesus all the guys saying the same shit back and forth

Fighter 1: Ill beat your ass!

Fighter 2: No Ill beat your ass!

What does that sound like 2 u? A good time? Maybe, but the dynamic of....

Guy Fighter: Hey that's an interesting name....

Girl fighter: Why's that?

Guy Fighter: That's the name of my next girlfriend!

Girl fighter then reports fighter on sexual harassment. Guy fighter then gets fined by the org he's signed with, everyones pissed but we all learn something.

^ Thats like a billion times more fun.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Many orgs are not using their 135 and 265+ divisions. Ever wondered why? Not enough fighters to fill them. And this suggestion is about adding another division. Men or women, this is a text-based game and I don't see what new could a women division bring.

They don't use 135 and 265+ because there are 6 other divisions to use instead lol. There are less 265+ fighters in real life than there are women fighters so its really not surprising that the division doesn't get much use here either.

I just don't see how its a bad thing. By including a women's division Mike gets more income from an influx of new avatars, and possibly even fighter slots if people are that eager (though I do think a fighter slot specifically for wmma should be given out - like the Island). The addition may even lead to an increase in activity as it adds something new to the game, even if it is just a different gender. No one is forcing anyone to create female characters if they're added in, its a choice like any other you make at creation, so if it bothers anyone enough they can opt out.

There really is no reason to fight this in my opinion, unless of course it would take an insane amount of work to put in.

• Upvote 4

They don't use 135 and 265+ because there are 6 other divisions to use instead lol. There are less 265+ fighters in real life than there are women fighters so its really not surprising that the division doesn't get much use here either.

I just don't see how its a bad thing. By including a women's division Mike gets more income from an influx of new avatars, and possibly even fighter slots if people are that eager (though I do think a fighter slot specifically for wmma should be given out - like the Island). The addition may even lead to an increase in activity as it adds something new to the game, even if it is just a different gender. No one is forcing anyone to create female characters if they're added in, its a choice like any other you make at creation, so if it bothers anyone enough they can opt out.

There really is no reason to fight this in my opinion, unless of course it would take an insane amount of work to put in.

Omg when was the last time anything significantly new was added that would greatly add to the cosmetics of this game? Years I'm assuming, all I've read on updates have had to do with game engine or small tweeks that probably wouldn't do anything for the average dip shit to log on.

Hell I'm sure if the main issue is fight scripts (which I think would be the main issue) again as a community if something was added on these lines I'm sure we could come together and get some scripts going.

Honestly between the possible extra fighter slots bought and the avatars it makes more sense to add this then to not.

Plus adding a fresh new element is something this game desperatly needs. Fight engine tweaks and economy are things that will probably never be perfect but this has the potential to get something fresh into the game, seems like once a month an old timer comes back and posts in the forum "been gone a while (2-3 years) noticed this place hasn't changed (at all) is the place dying?" Pretty understandable if you look at any "recent" updates nothing significant has been added in a while.

• Upvote 3

Omg when was the last time anything significantly new was added that would greatly add to the cosmetics of this game? Years I'm assuming, all I've read on updates have had to do with game engine or small tweeks that probably wouldn't do anything for the average dip shit to log on.

Hell I'm sure if the main issue is fight scripts (which I think would be the main issue) again as a community if something was added on these lines I'm sure we could come together and get some scripts going.

Honestly between the possible extra fighter slots bought and the avatars it makes more sense to add this then to not.

Plus adding a fresh new element is something this game desperatly needs. Fight engine tweaks and economy are things that will probably never be perfect but this has the potential to get something fresh into the game, seems like once a month an old timer comes back and posts in the forum "been gone a while (2-3 years) noticed this place hasn't changed (at all) is the place dying?" Pretty understandable if you look at any "recent" updates nothing significant has been added in a while.

Spot on Guys.

Fighter slots, Avatars and most likely Invicta like Orgs would really add something fresh to the game. I know personally, I'd be adding a Women's Division to my Org immediately and I've never even considered adding Super Heavyweights before, just personal preference.

I don't know what's currently being discussed or worked on behind the scenes for the game, but as a long time player, the only improvements I'd like to see are a Feature for Org Mergers and Women Fighters added. I actually feel this is long overdue as it's been requested for years. I'm sure it will be tons of work but if the only real argument is a numbers thing, I say Mike should set up an Official Poll in General Discussion, send out a mass mail message in-game for those that don't visit the forums, see if the interest is there (Which I believe it is) and let's get the ball rolling.

• Upvote 2

The arguments I've heard against it before are:

1) Mike would need to create hundreds of new female base avatars first.

2) The immaturity of players, and the potential (likeliness) over sexualising of custom avatars!

+ If you've tried to get a custom avatar accepted recently you'll know it can be a long wait. Imagine what it'll be if there's thousands of new ones needing to be processed.

2) The immaturity of players, and the potential (likeliness) over sexualising of custom avatars!

+ If you've tried to get a custom avatar accepted recently you'll know it can be a long wait. Imagine what it'll be if there's thousands of new ones needing to be processed.

I also think the original avatar making software is no longer available?
  • Downvote 1

1. Fair enough, I thought of that earlier and its really the only big thing stopping this. The base ones are trash anyway tbf.

2. A select few moderating the uploaded avatars could solve this & the waiting issue.

• Upvote 2

ding.

but. avatars with boobs?

boobs please.

bigger the better.

fuck I completely forgot about boobs. Boobs atract players.

female fighters with boobs.

add them.

now.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...