I can edit audio so would be happy to help do a final cut, taking out pauses and sorting levels etc...

Could maybe do it once a fortnight or so, depending on my workload. Would need the file as .MP3 or .AAC.

(Can also offer graphic and web design work... I'm a noob manager... so any funds I can get will help greatly)

I can edit audio so would be happy to help do a final cut, taking out pauses and sorting levels etc...

Could maybe do it once a fortnight or so, depending on my workload. Would need the file as .MP3 or .AAC.

(Can also offer graphic and web design work... I'm a noob manager... so any funds I can get will help greatly)

Just post your details and I can add you to the list :)

Good to see a lot of people offering to help :)

It is weird to think that a load of stuff is happening around the same time as this podcast, like the multi scandal and the tycoon olympics. Will be tough fitting it all in though, so some stuff may be left out and if it is still relevant next month, could be discussed by the american team.

We would need to finalise what the topics to be discussed are as well

I guess from real life MMA we have to talk about BFC's PPV and UFC 173. We could keep the WMMA topic that Marky wrote down in first list and from MMATycoon topics - Multi's thing, Tycoon Olympics and maybe changes in scoring system for both game and TWGC.

I think WMMA would probably be better suited around the UFC 175 event because Ronda Rousey will be fighting then. So I'm happy to talk about the Tycoon Olympics :)

That being said I don't know a great deal about it, so I'm going to have to look into it. I know one of the fighters at my gym Team Finland is fighting in the Tycoon Olympics though :)

• Upvote 1

I think WMMA would probably be better suited around the UFC 175 event because Ronda Rousey will be fighting then. So I'm happy to talk about the Tycoon Olympics :)

That being said I don't know a great deal about it, so I'm going to have to look into it. I know one of the fighters at my gym Team Finland is fighting in the Tycoon Olympics though :)

same here, I pretty much stayed out of it, all I know is Syn are boycotting it and mentor admitted to being a multi because he was being a dick to darksoul?

Since the whole Mentor thing has been sorted, we could probably talk a bit about the punishment handed out. Talking about MMA in real life gives us more content to talk about, and so that way if things are a bit quiet in game, we can fill it with Real life content, and vice versa, if there is a lot in game, we can talk about that.

Ultimately, I am happy to talk about whatever Mark decides, and I can only give my own opinion on what is best to discuss.

• Upvote 1

Agree with above. Think it works hand in hand, if we talk about something in real life, we can then discuss it in the game.

I personally think it needs both, because tbh, half of what will be talked about will be utter shit xD

Lets all be reasonable here, but the whole mentor thing will turn into a shit slinging segment, the Tycoon Olympics will most likely be a sham of a discussion as it'll be hugely bias depending on who your fighters are with and what alliances your in, so the real life stuff should balance it a bit, give a bit of stability as such.

Agree with above. Think it works hand in hand, if we talk about something in real life, we can then discuss it in the game.

I personally think it needs both, because tbh, half of what will be talked about will be utter shit xD

Lets all be reasonable here, but the whole mentor thing will turn into a shit slinging segment, the Tycoon Olympics will most likely be a sham of a discussion as it'll be hugely bias depending on who your fighters are with and what alliances your in, so the real life stuff should balance it a bit, give a bit of stability as such.

Mentor thing will be talked prolly through a few episodes, I doubt it will end quickly. Its one of those that will keep poping each time with an update, or new intel. As far as topics - yeah, agree also. Since its MMATycoon podcast, but we are all still fight fans. I wouldn't be shocked if we would even talk boxing, attempts to bring BJJ/MMA to the Olympics etc.

No way it can stay only MMATycoon related, or only MMA related. Not with different peoples with different opinions. But that's why it WILL be great and I hope it won't die, going on for a long, loooooooong time :)

• Upvote 1

It's important to try and make the game sound like a fun place to be as a big part of getting a podcast out there is that people will find us through it via youtube, itunes etc by searching for MMA podcasts. That's another reason we wanna talk about real MMA a bit.

As for talking about Mentor, again, I wanna keep things positive but by all means talk about it quickly / in passing. I don't want a whole segment about it though.

Agreed with Mike. We need to keep to things which will interest listeners and may attract new faces to the game. Talking about the game will be important, but talking about real MMA will attract the new people.

As for the Mentor thing, I think that should simply be something like a round up of the latest news sort of thing, seeing as it has been dealt with.

We're finished recording the first episode! Big thanks to all the guys who came on tonight: GBK16, Victusify, TheMould and itakebrides

Was great fun recording it and I hope everyone who was on the podcast had a good time while recording it :)

Just need to get it all edited now, not sure how long that will take so wont be able to tell when it will be released.

• Upvote 1

We're finished recording the first episode!

Big thanks to all the guys who came on tonight: GBK16, Victusify, TheMould and itakebrides

Was great fun recording it and I hope everyone who was on the podcast had a good time while recording it :)

I guess people that will listen to it will have waaaaay more fun than we had...

But yeah, it took some time, but it was great thing to do :)

• Upvote 1

"In addition, according to sources, both Silva and Sonnen were asked to undergo random drug tests while in Nevada last week for UFC 173. Sonnen complied with the request, however when asked to do the same, Silva refused."

Im waiting for people to jump in and defend him. Why would he be so scared? Wait...he refused to undergo drug testing...can it be...NOOO! IMPOSSIBLE! Wandarlei wouldn't use any banned or illegal substances, right? Clown.

With this Chael exposed one brazilian chicken, now I hope he will expose another - when he beat non-TRT Vitor.