ur a fukn Canadian!? #thischangeseverything #myworldturnedupsidedown

I feel like I've disappointed you J, not unlike I did my parents in my high school years.

• Upvote 1

Is it tough to come out as Canadian to your parents?

A little. They wouldn't speak to me for a couple months after. "But dad, you're Canadian" I reminded him, "That's not the point you fucking idiot" he would reply.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Is the American show going ahead? and if so, any idea of a timeline of when it will be done/available?

Sadly I haven't heard anything more from Alexi. I tried to arrange a time which suited everyone however Alexi said that he was unable to attend. I said it's fine and asked him to give me a date which suits him and he never got back to me.

If anyone wants to step in and host the first American show let me know, otherwise I don't think we're going to have an American show.

Sadly I haven't heard anything more from Alexi. I tried to arrange a time which suited everyone however Alexi said that he was unable to attend. I said it's fine and asked him to give me a date which suits him and he never got back to me.

If anyone wants to step in and host the first American show let me know, otherwise I don't think we're going to have an American show.

I know it will be a bit of a problem since I am not American, but I can sort of host it where I just introduce everyone, introduce the discussion to take place etc. Since it is the American show, I would take more of a background role and just guide the topic of conversation. It would be more of a last resort if someone doesn't step up.

I know it will be a bit of a problem since I am not American, but I can sort of host it where I just introduce everyone, introduce the discussion to take place etc. Since it is the American show, I would take more of a background role and just guide the topic of conversation. It would be more of a last resort if someone doesn't step up.

I don't know if that would go smoothly, I'd rather someone host it and be there and be involved with the conversations

I think its best if the same guy host every show anyways. No reason Marky shouldnt do it or have GBK do it if he is willing.

It's the timing, the times that would suit the american guys to record the show probably wouldn't suit me to record the show. That's why I wanted to have an American host(s)

It's the timing, the times that would suit the american guys to record the show probably wouldn't suit me to record the show. That's why I wanted to have an American host(s)

I know it would be better with an American host, but since you mentioned there was no contact, I would have no problem being on at the same time as the American guys to host it, even if it was just a once off thing. Better to have a podcast done and out there rather than just fading away.

• Upvote 2

I know it would be better with an American host, but since you mentioned there was no contact, I would have no problem being on at the same time as the American guys to host it, even if it was just a once off thing. Better to have a podcast done and out there rather than just fading away.

there you go. GBK will brew some coffee or do a couple lines of blow and power through it.

there you go. GBK will brew some coffee or do a couple lines of blow and power through it.

Give me a can of Red Bull and some Coke and I am good to go for 12 hours straight. (I'm on a diet, so I can't actually drink them, but I have enough energy to stay up for a long time).

Okay, after talking to a few people, there is a small issue with the times. Unfortunately, Soyster has said he will be unable to make it this time.

JBomb is 8 hours behind me and CDeb1996 is 6 hours behind me, not too sure where Scooby is

JBomb is available after 7.30 MST, which is 3.30am in GMT

CDeb1996 is available at 7.30 CT during the week, which is 1.30am in GMT. He is also available on the weekends.

Scooby is available Friday morning.

I am available 24/7 for this as required.

Since there is a small issue of time difference, would there be a time all of you can make it at the same time?

If not, we can do it this way. I get you all on at different times, we discuss the events, and I record it. I send them onto the audio editors/marky and they put it all together? It will mean less interaction between members but it will allow everyone to say their piece regarding the topics.

What do you think?

I was just thinking, depending on how long the segments go on, what about bringing in interviews with different managers on specific MMA Tycoon related topics?

For example, we interview the managers who won Gold in the Tycoon Olympics.

Just a thought on how we can keep things interesting and add to the different topics we cover

For example, we interview the managers who won Gold in the Tycoon Olympics.

It sounds like the Olympics were a big thing but without reading the thread about them much myself, I didn't really follow along with what happened. I think it would be a great idea to spend some time going over the Olympics during the podcast. How they were formed, why they occurred, who won, why they won, etc. all would be of interest.