The Olympics; previous podcast spent time talking it up, it would make sense to review the event.

It was only briefly mentioned when we talked about Dustin Douglas, it's been quite some time since the last podcast and so didn't want to spend too much time on the MMA Tycoon Olympics.

Where can I download it? :)

I can't say when the second episode will be released because it will have to be edited and the intros and exits will have to be added to the podcast recording but I'm hoping I'll get it out by the end of the month :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Could be out today if people want. We were just waiting to hear back from Ezekel Rage about the youtube version.

Wow that is quick :) Hopefully I didn't say anything too bad this time haha

Looking forward to have a listen, and sorry i couldnt make it myself as I just had some plans for Sat/Sun.

Any ideas when the next podcast is?

Probably about around 4 weeks, maybe a bit more since a time will need to be agreed between everyone who goes on it.

Thanks to GBK (I think) for mentioning my name when talking about the ITFL tournament. Didn't realise my fighter was signed up when I picked him up from free agents haha.