I would like to say sorry for my actions

Mentor

My actions:

My actions:

My standpoint / the fundamentals;

Going back 3 years I can’t see a reason I would have asked at any point for multiple accounts to be created for testing. I have never given permission for anyone to have more than one account. Nor will I ever, so don’t bother asking.

In terms of the advantages gained in this instance.

1. Booking fights to fill out cards. (Total of 20 fights, last year). In all but 2 events, this will have had virtually no impact on the event ratings, the way they are calculated. It’s obviously naughty and against the rules but in terms of actual gains, it’s maybe 2 points per event on the rating if it’s a 10th fight. When it’s 3 fights per card, that’s more significant, which happened twice. Not sure on total points; maybe 30-50.
  2. Holding a nutrition company and being the event partner. I wouldn’t even let family members do this, so it’s very arrogant. It’s also a competitive advantage financially. Mentor has been pretty helpful explaining things in terms of finances. He says he reckons just under £2m has gone through the nutrition company, which could have gone elsewhere. That elsewhere would have been a different alliance company but we’ll still call it £2m gained.
  3. Using an account to merge an org. I would imagine other people have done this but again, it’s kinda lazily arrogant. No particular competitive advantage, just making things easier.

Punishment:

So, now we’ve accepted there is basically no precedent at all, this is the punishment I have decided upon:

- Obviously the two multi accounts deleted. (51190 and 47180).
- 600 day VIP fine. This is a pretty much arbitrary number because he as 698 days left.
- £10m in game fine for the org. $5m payable now. $5m within 6 months.
N.B. current balance is £2.5m. Total all time event revenue-expense is around $46m.
- Org hype changed to 100.
- Anyone allowed to leave the org that wants to, until they accept their next fight. Not including fighters signed since the 25th.Time limit 15 days unless you have a fight booked after that already.
pm me if you want to leave with the fighter ID.

As a member of this community going back 5 years, i think i owe an apology for what has happened. Before i get started, i expect no sympathy with this thread. You live by what you say and your actions and frankly speaking, i fucked up major time. It happens to the best of them and i am most certainly not the best of them.

First i would like to say sorry to Mike for wasting a lot of his time on this shit. I know that he has better things to do than to than to be dealing with individual members and what they do in game. I would also like to say sorry in regards to the fact that although i did say i will create 2 extra accounts, i was never actually given approval and Mike most certainly does not support muti accounting.

Secondly i would like to say sorry to Dark Soul for way over doing what was an already bad situation in regards to his organization and their participation in the Olympics. I never intended it to get so heated up and was in the name of good fun, but it got way out of hand.

Thirdly i would like to apologize to the younger members of the Tycoon community. It must of been a living hell witnessing what was going on in the main game forums over the past week and probably not the best example. It most certainly was not enhancing their gaming experience (even if it was entertaining).

In regards to the punishment, it is what it is. I am not the jury or the judge, so i do not decide. I know that in many games it could have resulted in an instant ban. I rather be allowed at least a chance to try and turn my org around.

Thanks for your time (i will not be responding to this)

• Upvote 28
  • Downvote 11

It's good that you got punished, bit drastic in compare maybe but let's just regard this as a sign from Mike to work out some sort of sanctions catalogue for the Tycoon future... knowing that you put much blood, sweat and tears in your baby GAMMA, i'm glad you'll be able continue though. The run i had/have with Hatred at GAMMA was/is really fun and the organization always top-notch professional, so i'm looking forward to help you in the rebuild process and hope many other managers follow. See it as a challenge.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I never really dealt with Mentor much, had a fighter or two for a while in GAMMA, but wouldn't mind helping him out to get out of that hole. He got himself there, but I don't see a reason to either try and kick him back down or just stand back and watch him trying to get out. What he did was obviously wrong thing to do, but we all look for any edge - sometimes we reach out for dirty tricks or clear rules breaking. But that's not a reason to turn someone into instant villain.

So Mentor - If I get another high hyped guy who will be free to sign in USA/Canada area, I will let you know and hopefully we can work out a deal :) Good luck with turning GAMMA into solid and big org in future :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I think this was a needed start. When someone makes a mistake and owns up to it and tries to learn from it. Most will accept it and let it go, not everyone will but most. Mentor has always been good to me, I will not be pulling Cole River from the ORG. I signed a contract and still have 2 fights left, just because he messed up does not let me out of my agreement to fight for a set amount of fights. All I will say is GAMMA has been around a long time, I hope he can bring it back. It will be a long road and a lot of work. Good luck Mentor.

Shftas man, thats a dick move....

So Mentor, how bout sending us 250k in exchange for forgiveness??

A man has to earn somehow...
  • Downvote 1

Good to see Mentor acknowledging that he had done wrong and apologising for it. I'm sure it's helped improve a lot of peoples opinion of him.

it has me a bit

esp the fact he has took his punishment and carried on not cried like a bitch like steel penn

• Upvote 1

Good to see Mentor acknowledging that he had done wrong and apologising for it. I'm sure it's helped improve a lot of peoples opinion of him.

It definitely helps. I'm really glad he apologized to Mike, Dark Soul and the community. I think all were appropriate. Dunno if it turns me into a fan of the guy or anything yet but I can at least have some respect for him a little bit. Despite avoiding GAMMA due to a personal issue w/ the guy I respect the dedication and work he puts into the org and I do hope that he's able to turn it around and keep it. I think anybody who's run orgs in the past would have a difficult time not respecting some1 (in some regards) who has run it for 5 yrs. Good luck on turning it around

• Upvote 4

My actions:

As a member of this community going back 5 years, i think i owe an apology for what has happened. Before i get started, i expect no sympathy with this thread. You live by what you say and your actions and frankly speaking, i fucked up major time. It happens to the best of them and i am most certainly not the best of them.

First i would like to say sorry to Mike for wasting a lot of his time on this shit. I know that he has better things to do than to than to be dealing with individual members and what they do in game. I would also like to say sorry in regards to the fact that although i did say i will create 2 extra accounts, i was never actually given approval and Mike most certainly does not support muti accounting.

Secondly i would like to say sorry to Dark Soul for way over doing what was an already bad situation in regards to his organization and their participation in the Olympics. I never intended it to get so heated up and was in the name of good fun, but it got way out of hand.

Thirdly i would like to apologize to the younger members of the Tycoon community. It must of been a living hell witnessing what was going on in the main game forums over the past week and probably not the best example. It most certainly was not enhancing their gaming experience (even if it was entertaining).

In regards to the punishment, it is what it is. I am not the jury or the judge, so i do not decide. I know that in many games it could have resulted in an instant ban. I rather be allowed at least a chance to try and turn my org around.

Thanks for your time (i will not be responding to this)

+1

Good on you to apologise. It's funny however seeing the positive response that this got. He blatantly broke the rules, he didn't admit guilt when he was caught, he shifted the blame to Mike and he accused other managers in an attempt to get out of it.

Your rule breaking did not affect me, but just having followed the discussion in the other threads, you do not deserve mine, or the public's forgiveness. Mike had to investigate and punish you appropriately in order for you to make this apology. You never showed any remorse for doing what you did until after the punishment.

As I said, this did not affect me, nor do I really care much about multis, however, the community needs to realise that accepting a liar and a cheater with open arms does not discourage this from happening again.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

Good on you to apologise. It's funny however seeing the positive response that this got. He blatantly broke the rules, he didn't admit guilt when he was caught, he shifted the blame to Mike and he accused other managers in an attempt to get out of it.

Your rule breaking did not affect me, but just having followed the discussion in the other threads, you do not deserve mine, or the public's forgiveness. Mike had to investigate and punish you appropriately in order for you to make this apology. You never showed any remorse for doing what you did until after the punishment.

As I said, this did not affect me, nor do I really care much about multis, however, the community needs to realise that accepting a liar and a cheater with open arms does not discourage this from happening again.

I think to be fair on Mentor, that is what most people would do.

For example, a criminal will almost never plead guilty even if they are remorseful for their actions - they're open to changing their ways (or so they claim) but they do not want the public shame or punishments that being guilty comes with, so I think he had every right to defend himself and at the end of the day, it's been dealt with, he's now admitted his wrongs and accepted his punishment gracefully (or at least appeared to do so) and we can all move on from this.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Like I said, he already got his punishment. I don't see a reason to kick him down even more or just stand by and watch. Forgive doesn't mean forget. I guess people will be aware of his past and from what I see, many people are looking to quit GAMMA now, or are thinking about it. And for majority of people that know about this, they won't sign with GAMMA most likely.

Its hard to gain respect, but its so easy to lose it. Mentor will have to work hard to regain at least some of his good reputation around. I don't like what he did, rules are meant to keep game clean and as fair as possible, but it doesn't mean I won't give him a second chance and opportunity to regain trust and make things right this time.

This is the best post you ever made and ever will make, its also the first time I give you a +vote.

Also, Mentor did not apologize that he used multis to run Private gyms and he didnt apologize that hes been trying to get members of the game to send Scam Emails to people.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3