I would like to say sorry for my actions

Mentor

Well, originally I was willing to move on from this. I won't forget what he did, but I was willing to move on.

If Mentor believed that everyone would buy that, he clearly doesn't know that nothing stays secret for very long.

Dinooo was completely right in his post, the hatred (probably a strong word) isn't aimed at LoD as a whole, but only at Mentor.

Since he is still trying to get people to buy his story, he is just showing himself to be an ass of the highest order.

• Upvote 1

HAHAHAHAHA! inserting foot in mouth lol. I take back every "almost nice" thing I said. Clearly he wasn't humbled at all lol. My bad for trying to give some1 the benefit of the doubt, never again! I take back any credit for ppl's ability to think for themselves to Any1 who actually buys that shit. Wow, bad form Jack, bad form! :nono:

• Upvote 1

Ok, before you burn him at the stake.

All of that, what he did, he did as wrong as he possibly could - from breaking rules, all the way to handling this situation right here. I can't deny what was said in posts before, about how he acts NOW, not only before. But Mentor was already punished. What else do you want? Ban him?

I fully understand what he did. I fully understand what I'm about to write, as well as I understand what you will think about me after you read this - but frankly, I don't care. So if anyone gives a shit about it, continue reading. If not, you can as well skip it if you want.

There is no one else to blame, but Mentor. He looks for support, after trying to fool people here with this apology thread. He brought all of that on himself. But people going crazy here aren't helping. I don't know if you feel better after writing all of that here, or what - but he got what he deserved. That's obvious. Each rule breaking should be penalized, to keep people from doing this. And I don't mean only what Mike put on him - all of his work with GAMMA went to shitter now. Like shortfuse said - many people will not sign with him now after that and rest will think hard if they really want to get into business with him. He create something big and destroyed it with his own hands. He will make that money back at some point, same with hype of the org - but what with trust of users and his reputation? That will be extremely hard to rebuild - if that's even possible at this point.

But on the other hand - being wrong and making bad choices shouldn't mean that you can't try and redeem yourself. I'm strong believer in second chance. He should get one. At least there is another situation like that with him that I'm not aware of. If that's the case, please let me know. I believe in second chance, not third or fourth. We all learn on our mistakes. And we should always have a chance to make things right.

He made it worse with PMs he sent inside his alliance, but now they are also fully aware of what happened here. They are fully aware of what Mentor did - now it's their choice, either they will stick with him and believe him or they will leave him. Posting here won't change much, since we all know what happened and how it happened already.

I may be alone with that opinion, but I still say let him be and let's see if he learned his lesson. Because if he did and from now on he will change, then we will gain a really strong user. If not, I will be first to admit I was wrong. But I would rather be wrong about him, then just judge him and continue to hate him for his mistakes, without even giving him a chance to fix it somehow in the future.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Dinooo. I never said "none of the guys from either Steel Penn or Evil Empire would fight for your org", ever. Your a liar. Prove I said this?

If anyone who has worked with me agrees with this statement - "Steel Penn just like Mentor is like an anchor right now trying to drag you guys down with him."

Please chime in now and tell about me trying to drag anyone down? I have only ever offered game cash and the creation of fun for anyone involved with me.

Prove me wrong, Dinooo.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dinooo. I never said "none of the guys from either Steel Penn or Evil Empire would fight for your org", ever. Your a liar. Prove I said this?

If anyone who has worked with me agrees with this statement - "Steel Penn just like Mentor is like an anchor right now trying to drag you guys down with him."

Please chime in now and tell about me trying to drag anyone down? I have only ever offered game cash and the creation of fun for anyone involved with me.

Prove me wrong, Dinooo.

Well I'm having fun, so offer me game cash!

minark - 10k sent.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

minark - 10k sent.

Lol, for that I give you a +1.

And I guess on the subject, I do think you've done a lot more for the game than Mentor ever could. And I do believe since everything happened you've been a much better member of the game and community for the most part. However, when it comes down to it, I think Mike got this punishment right and fair. I've said it before and still believe his booked events should have been penalized so he didn't gain all the hype back in hours. While I know people have brought up the large monetary hit he took, it apparently wasn't too bad of a hit because his account is still in the positive.

I love it. Creator of Fun is your new nickname now. Just like Castor is Dramabringer.

The question is are you still having fun? If so, just carry on and forget about your past penalty. It's a sunk cost at this point, you are never going to recoup those losses.

• Upvote 1

I love it. Creator of Fun is your new nickname now. Just like Castor is Dramabringer.

The question is are you still having fun? If so, just carry on and forget about your past penalty. It's a sunk cost at this point, you are never going to recoup those losses.

cant we think of a way to simplify "creator of fun" for the masses?

I propose: clown.

• Upvote 2

Anyone who has had any interaction with me in game knows I say to everyone. Are you having fun? - Or - .We can create fun.

It's my goal and anyone who is involved with me knows this to be true.

Tbh I think Steel Penn has offered a lot more to the game, he seems to help newer players out a lot, give a lot of VIP to new players/game cash and just helps MMA tycoon a lot. He did get convicted of multi's but, his good outweighs his bad.

Mentor's been around a while but he has cheated for five years, he's apparently lied to and deceived many newer players and screwed them over. Apparently he's tried scamming the members of the game. His bad heavily outweights his good.

Is the punishment strict enough? Yeah maybe. But I don't think he should be forgiven because he threw together a half-assed insincere apology.

• Upvote 1

Best thing Mentor can do is close his current account and start over.

Oh you're sorry? Of course you are - but where is the apology thread from BEFORE you got caught? Where you felt sorry enough to step up like a man and start over on a new playing field - not be beat out of the shadows with a broomstick like a dodgy cockroach.

The letter to LoD shows how unapologetic you really are. Arrogant prick with a slippery tongue is all I read there.

The fines levied are a joke. Nominal compared to how much 3 accounts brought him. It's not 3 different accounts, remember, it's 3 accounts working TOGETHER. the benefits were exponential.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Mike should give the community Steel Penn and Mentor's addresses that show up on their credit card, that way you guys can stand outside with pitchforks in hand. You could also kidnap both of them, strip them naked, and throw them in an arena battledome style - winner lives to play tycoon another day.

• Upvote 2