I would like to say sorry for my actions

Mentor

Can somebody explain to me how he is a "scammer" or whatever

I don't get why people are angrier at him than steel penn when he got caught. From my understanding he had multi's and got caught. I haven't tediously read through all the drama so obviously I'm missing something

Read the thread.

• Upvote 2

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

GEG , Mentor bought the org, I believe with the help of the other orgs in GEG but I don't know. He moved Candyfloss over from Gamma kids, and then moved his multi Yoda in as staff.

Jeff did the deal, I just took the cash and he took his money.

WTF! Where's my cut bro??? Lol J/K I know I didn't pull my weight as staff (besides making those 3 vids) I should have known I wouldnt have any time for any org duties.

As for mentor, I'm sure there are people in the mmatycoon community that have done far worse than run a pyramid scheme including some of the people throwing stones in here.. You know, glass house and all that. Its a game, personal shit shouldnt be brought into it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

You do realize that mentor was the one who brought "personal shit" into the game by recruiting new players to send this ponzi scheme BS to other managers, right?

• Upvote 3

WTF! Where's my cut bro??? Lol J/K I know I didn't pull my weight as staff (besides making those 3 vids) I should have known I wouldnt have any time for any org duties.

As for mentor, I'm sure there are people in the mmatycoon community that have done far worse than run a pyramid scheme including some of the people throwing stones in here.. You know, glass house and all that. Its a game, personal shit shouldnt be brought into it.

He was also the one who posted videos of personal shit online. Have you watched the video of the business opportunity he presented? This guy is a straight up tool.

• Upvote 2

Talking about the glass houses

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3892&p=32161

How ever of course other have dome something stupid here or in real life but if you get caught you get your punishment. I would love to see some one in the court say stupid stuff like you are saying now.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I never saw it posted in these forums beside what people dug up after the fact. Before all this multi stuff went down nobody had anything to say about it.

Why are you acting like Mentors personal little bitch? Stop licking his balls it is disgusting to see.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I never saw it posted in these forums beside what people dug up after the fact. Before all this multi stuff went down nobody had anything to say about it.

To be fair, before this multi thing was discovered nobody knew anything about it to say anything. Also, can't say I've ever done anything near as bad as this. Underage drinking, a little weed and the typical teenager idiotic experiences is about all.

• Upvote 2

I'm not defending mentor actually. I barely know the guy, but the few times we have communicated were just fine and were game related. Why would I join the lynch mob over something I don't give a shit about? I just think people should get over it and play the game. Spend your energy doing write ups or something productive. nothing but negativity in the forums.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Not interested in "negativity" and want to just play the game while dedicating energy elsewhere? Well, how about stopping visiting and posting in this thread?

Can't say I haven't thought about it, too many dickheads like you around. I see how it is here, if you ain't with us we'll chase you out of the forums LOL!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Can't say I haven't thought about it, too many dickheads like you around. I see how it is here, if you ain't with us we'll chase you out of the forums LOL!

I wasn't chasing you away, just making a suggestion. Dickhead, eh? Looks like the joke's on you.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Under MMA Tycoon Terms and Conditions of Use:

1. ONE ACCOUNT PER USER. A simple rule which too many people don't follow. If you have more than one account, they will all get deleted, irrespective of whether you are a VIP or not. No refunds will be issued on VIP purchases for closed accounts - you have broken the rules - you don't get your money back

• Upvote 1

Under MMA Tycoon Terms and Conditions of Use:

1. ONE ACCOUNT PER USER. A simple rule which too many people don't follow. If you have more than one account, they will all get deleted, irrespective of whether you are a VIP or not. No refunds will be issued on VIP purchases for closed accounts - you have broken the rules - you don't get your money back

I don't kno...maybe someone can post this again so everyone who knows the rule can know it some more?

• Upvote 2