I would like to say sorry for my actions

Mentor

He's looking for a "mole"? The fuck it's going to change once he finds it?

Hes gonna fuck him up, thats Don Corleone

Man this gave me an excellent lunch break, my chest and ribs hurt from laughter... Steel Penn looks like a saint, Castor looks like batman and Mentor looks like this

http://theactionelite.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/titanic-sinking.jpg

• Upvote 9

I don't want to be rude but did this gut really get any punishment for what he have done? 3 years of using multis day to day and now all this new user scamming stuff to sell his not working or even not existing products?

Obviously the two multi accounts deleted. (51190 and 47180).

That's even a punishment? Sad was to see that even after that he logged in one of them and that account is still I live. Don't want to speculate but I think he logged in to delete messages probably was sending all sort of bullshit to new managers with his multis.

- 600 day VIP fine. This is a pretty much arbitrary number because he as 698 days left.

50$ you can say that something for a guy who claims he is making 10 million a year.

- £10m in game fine for the org. $5m payable now. $5m within 6 months.

3 years of running two or more multis I don't think that's a big number these fight orgs make that money back in 2 weeks.

- Org hype changed to 100.

Was it really changed back to 100? Or did he get it all back in 1 event? Because its ranked 5th in the world right now.

Anyone allowed to leave the org that wants to, until they accept their next fight. Not including fighters signed since the 25th.Time limit 15 days unless you have a fight booked after that already. pm me if you want to leave with the fighter ID.

He had 150 fighters when I checked it after it was posted now its 147 so he lost 3 fighter? Maybe littler more if he manager to sigh some one today. And the way it was handled also is not that easy to get released. One guy already said that he did PM but wasn't released I can't understand why just the inactive clause was set to 1 so that who wants can leave with out any waste of time.

So basically all he lost was like 10million and 3 fighter from his fight organization?

• Upvote 3

I don't want to be rude but did this gut really get any punishment for what he have done? 3 years of using multis day to day and now all this new user scamming stuff to sell his not working or even not existing products?

Obviously the two multi accounts deleted. (51190 and 47180).

That's even a punishment? Sad was to see that even after that he logged in one of them and that account is still I live. Don't want to speculate but I think he logged in to delete messages probably was sending all sort of bullshit to new managers with his multis.

- 600 day VIP fine. This is a pretty much arbitrary number because he as 698 days left.

50$ you can say that something for a guy who claims he is making 10 million a year.

- £10m in game fine for the org. $5m payable now. $5m within 6 months.

3 years of running two or more multis I don't think that's a big number these fight orgs make that money back in 2 weeks.

- Org hype changed to 100.

Was it really changed back to 100? Or did he get it all back in 1 event? Because its ranked 5th in the world right now.

Anyone allowed to leave the org that wants to, until they accept their next fight. Not including fighters signed since the 25th.Time limit 15 days unless you have a fight booked after that already. pm me if you want to leave with the fighter ID.

He had 150 fighters when I checked it after it was posted now its 147 so he lost 3 fighter? Maybe littler more if he manager to sigh some one today. And the way it was handled also is not that easy to get released. One guy already said that he did PM but wasn't released I can't understand why just the inactive clause was set to 1 so that who wants can leave with out any waste of time.

So basically all he lost was like 10million and 3 fighter from his fight organization?

Yes unfortunately you are right about that.

The only fair punishment for this guy is a permanent ban from the game. Anything else than that is not good enough.

• Upvote 2

Yes unfortunately you are right about that.

The only fair punishment for this guy is a permanent ban from the game. Anything else than that is not good enough.

I would say like this if he is so interested in playing lets not ban him but lets cut his VIP so he looses his fight organization and he can keep his 4 fighter he really wants to keep. If after that he decides to buy new VIP and start all over again good for him. If the LOD member are so cool with the guy I even think he will get the support that the SP did get after he was banned and did come back.

I would say like this if he is so interested in playing lets not ban him but lets cut his VIP so he looses his fight organization and he can keep his 4 fighter he really wants to keep. If after that he decides to buy new VIP and start all over again good for him. If the LOD member are so cool with the guy I even think he will get the support that the SP did get after he was banned and did come back.

Who even are you. You've been in the about a week. What makes you so educated about the subject?

Who even are you. You've been in the about a week. What makes you so educated about the subject?

It doesn't matter who he is or how long he's been playing. What matters is he is correct.

Edit: Except for the part about not banning Mentor. If Mentor is guilty of using Tycoon as a recruitment base for his pyramid schemes - and I'm fairly sure that he is - then he should be banned asap.

• Upvote 4

My assumption is that he didn't reset the inactivity clause to 1 because everyone booked for a fight would reset, and Mentor could then just hurry and offer fights to everyone to keep them locked in. Also, I think once some of these fights happen we will slowly see more people leave the organization.

I don't want LOD and GAMMA to suffer because of this.
I have been a member of LOD since I started playing 7 months ago and haven't had any reason to leave before. I've made some good relationships with people there, and I'm sure most people have. There's no need for that to be lost by the events of recent days.
GAMMA and its affiliates shouldn't have to be tainted by this affair. I have several fighters in TKOMMA, which is known as a feeder org for GAMMA. I don't want to have to move all those guys. And the divisions are deep with similar level fighters to mine. It will be good for their education to stay there.

Likewise the GEG and all their members should be allowed to feel unaffected.
If the will of the community is as strongly against Mentor now as it seems he should be thinking about abdication (!) to allow GAMMA and LOD to survive (..with some phoenix style rebranding.)

You may not want GAMMA to suffer because of this, but it has profited from Mentors cheating.

I have nothing against the people that run TKOMMA, but they are affiliated with Mentor. Just like some people won't sign with orgs under the Steel Penn/Evil Empire banner, I respect their decision, so I ask that people respect my decision to not be in a Mentor affiliated org.

With everything brought to light, I now see why SteelPenn got pissed to a degree where he decided to quit. As mentioned on this page, in comparrison, he does appear to be a saint and even though each punishment was tailored to each case, the punishment he recieved appeared unfair in comparrison.

Just my 2 cents -

• Upvote 2

With everything brought to light, I now see why SteelPenn got pissed to a degree where he decided to quit. As mentioned on this page, in comparrison, he does appear to be a saint and even though each punishment was tailored to each case, the punishment he recieved appeared unfair in comparrison.

Just my 2 cents -

Well it seems that all the punishments have had little effect on Mentor, whereas Steel Penns punishments all worked. Mentor should receive a higher punishment just for his complete ignorance that he is already being scoped and all his actions will be monitored

Lol @ Mentor's search for a mole, everytime he interrogates his alliance/kicks people and pisses them off more he creates 2/3 new disgruntled members and multiple more moles.

Punishment now clearly hasn't been severe enough. Reset his VIP days, force him to sell his org, cut all his fighters AT LEAST. MMA tycoon for him is hardly any different he's just got disgruntled people towards him, he's still got access to in game cash, still has VIP still has his org which is still strong. This didn't end up being a firm punishment, this has looked like more of a slap on the wrist.

• Upvote 2

I call shenanigans. Laney was way too hot as a geek for me to buy into the whole "she's getting picked on" bit. She was so hot, she didn't even poop. I bet you didn't know that!

correct: Laney was plowed more times then F-man after a drunken boys night out

I would like to point out that "Sir" Castor Rollins rep was about -50 before the Mentor thing broke and now he is almost at +100 you dont get 150 up votes for spam and BS. Everyone who broke this story Dino, Castor, Dark Soul, and others thank you so much for showing the comunity what a huge D-bag Mentor really is. I hope everyone stays away from him until the point he leaves. I would prefer a ban but the comunity getting together to blackball him would also work fine for me. I am so glad I did not join LoD when I first started. I had an offer but chose not to take it, and if someone tried to scam me through this game I would have left. I also would have never come back since it would have felt like a waste of money paying for VIP and then leaving.

This is what I am calling the comunity to do. Do not have Mentor's fighters in your orgs. Do not sign your fighters with anything GAMMA related. Once the tycoon oylmpics are over do not include GAMMA in any combind events. If that scum is still around then start black balling GEG members until Mentor leaves. Once he is gone then we can stop ostrisizing GEG. If Mike dosnt want to ban him we can do it our selfs!

Ok I want to clear up a few things about GEG we are not Ruled by Mentor or Gamma each GEG Org Owner is its Own separate entity. Mentor has no control over any GEG Orgs except Gamma. The only reason we have the GEG behind are Org Names is for Super-fights in which all Orgs involved had agreed to do. We still hold Super-fights with Other Orgs. I personally have done work with a lot of the Top Orgs. So I don't want People to Link GEG with the Gamma Or Mentor stuff. So I am asking is you guys to make sure you don't lump us in with this stuff.

• Upvote 5

Ok I want to clear up a few things about GEG we are not Ruled by Mentor or Gamma each GEG Org Owner is its Own separate entity. Mentor has no control over any GEG Orgs except Gamma. The only reason we have the GEG behind are Org Names is for Super-fights in which all Orgs involved had agreed to do. We still hold Super-fights with Other Orgs. I personally have done work with a lot of the Top Orgs. So I don't want People to Link GEG with the Gamma Or Mentor stuff. So I am asking is you guys to make sure you don't lump us in with this stuff.

I am not trying to link Mentor with GEG. I was only saying if he doesnt leave people should boycott all thing he is involved in. Honestly with everything that has gone down here I am amazed GEG would even want GAMMA to still be a part of thier super fights. What Mentor has done with the scams which appear to involve new managers in this game is a terriable thing. I honestly think nobody should associate themselfs with him. He is a crook that needs to be delt with. Personally I will cut all ties I have with current LOD members for sticking by his side. Any new member of LOD I will not associate with. In the future when my fighters are better ranked I will not sign with a GEG org if GAMMA is still a part of it. I think everyone else should do the same. I honestly feel that GEG should drop Mentor for his crimes. It dosnt look good to be associated with criminals. I want to be very clear I do not want to disrespect good people and good managers and I have never heard anything bad about the other GEG orgs. I am sure I am not the only person that feels this way, so just as a suggestion to GEG you should drop GAMMA and Mentor.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I am not trying to link Mentor with GEG. I was only saying if he doesnt leave people should boycott all thing he is involved in. Honestly with everything that has gone down here I am amazed GEG would even want GAMMA to still be a part of thier super fights. What Mentor has done with the scams which appear to involve new managers in this game is a terriable thing. I honestly think nobody should associate themselfs with him. He is a crook that needs to be delt with. Personally I will cut all ties I have with current LOD members for sticking by his side. Any new member of LOD I will not associate with. In the future when my fighters are better ranked I will not sign with a GEG org if GAMMA is still a part of it. I think everyone else should do the same. I honestly feel that GEG should drop Mentor for his crimes. It dosnt look good to be associated with criminals. I want to be very clear I do not want to disrespect good people and good managers and I have never heard anything bad about the other GEG orgs. I am sure I am not the only person that feels this way, so just as a suggestion to GEG you should drop GAMMA and Mentor.

We cant make him drop the GEG from his Org name. But I for one am going to drop it from mine.

• Upvote 6