I would like to say sorry for my actions

Mentor

I got the same phone call i figured it was a scam so i started talking crazy the guy eventually hung up on me......Sry to hear they got your aunt

Sorry about your Aunt, Brother.

Thanks guys. I was not looking for simpithy or anything, I just wanted people to know why I have taken this so personally. Glad you didnt get caught up in GSP the local police said it could take years to even catch the people much less send them to trail.

I can only agree with nadorrosi. These people who sell these non working products make me sick. My grandmother few years back was sick with cancer and of course when doctors say nothing can help and its is people that are in these kinda situations go and buy these useless products the same as my mother did. Of course non of that crap helped. And not even talking about me all these loose weight products or penis increase pills they are really putting people in situations where they are not only making their situation better but making it worse.

• Upvote 4

Castor's Kitchen Nightmares, nice expose' work

http://imageshack.com/a/img839/3534/y5n3.png

• Upvote 3

I've been trying to post it for 2 days, now. I finally got it figured out, thx to the fellas in NOOB help

Makes me laugh how worked up some of you are still getting over all this. He's been punished, shunned and stuffed into a little hole. Get over it and move on you bitches. More drama here than in "The Real World".

You are the bitch accepting thief into the community. These internet scams are "real world shit" and if you dont understand that maybe Mentor should contact you with his great products (once in a life time opportunity!)

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Man that real world pyramid scheme shit is no joke man ive seen people ruin their lives with that bullshit, you never see any money from it and the people who scam, like mentor, are taught for years how to present things using certain words and phrases to empower themselves. Its like a degree in scamming. They are taught so much, in an innocent way that it is equivalent to obtaining a degree from a major university and it all seems innocent while lies become reality for those people. Most victims cant even afford the $200 "business certificate" that they need to start selling these bullshit ass products to begin with, but theyre poor and this is presented to them as their big "come-up"

I dont see this thread as keeping up drama, its more for the integrity of MMATYCOON, the victims and the new users to learn something, most americans dont even know that pyramid schemes are illegal in some countries.

• Upvote 6

I am not trying to link Mentor with GEG. I was only saying if he doesnt leave people should boycott all thing he is involved in. Honestly with everything that has gone down here I am amazed GEG would even want GAMMA to still be a part of thier super fights. What Mentor has done with the scams which appear to involve new managers in this game is a terriable thing. I honestly think nobody should associate themselfs with him. He is a crook that needs to be delt with. Personally I will cut all ties I have with current LOD members for sticking by his side. Any new member of LOD I will not associate with. In the future when my fighters are better ranked I will not sign with a GEG org if GAMMA is still a part of it. I think everyone else should do the same. I honestly feel that GEG should drop Mentor for his crimes. It dosnt look good to be associated with criminals. I want to be very clear I do not want to disrespect good people and good managers and I have never heard anything bad about the other GEG orgs. I am sure I am not the only person that feels this way, so just as a suggestion to GEG you should drop GAMMA and Mentor.

I do feel the GEG part was perhaps unfair, but fortunately there has been a quick response as people do know they are judged by the company they keep.

While I am still in LOD at the moment (Mentor has asked to be informed before a person leaves and even in this instance I want to give him some time to respond to me before I depart), I do see that assessment as being fair.

Also, while many will not agree with this approach, if Mentor were to still interact with me in an appropriate way I will likely still interact with him. Yes, I am one that many would consider naive. As further data has come out, it begins to become more evident that remaining in the alliance due to being associated with the way Mentor conducts himself (both purported and confirmed) is incompatible with who I am. Also, with my being a manager who had one of his multis on staff, it is easy to say that I was one who was manipulated as well. So, once again, I totally understand people not understanding my approach.

A quick aside (it turned out not to be that quick). While I do not exactly consider myself to be sticking by Mentor's side because of my willingness to continue to interact with him it makes sense for certain people to cut ties with me as an LOD member for sticking by Mentor's side until I have left LOD. (I operate a little slower than some, but I had already made steps to potentially transfer away from LOD before nandorossi's post quoted above and the one identifying LOD alliance members.) HOWEVER, I would presume that many of the people in LOD that remain in LOD are not sticking by Mentor's side, but just don't come to forums. So, while there has been some effort to alert people to what unfolded, they either are too busy, too disconnected from the game anyways, simply a newer person who has indeed been helped by the tools the alliance offers, or (without seeing the forums) they may feel like they themselves are being manipulated.

This does not necessarily negate the community from taking similar action to nandorossi (whether from pure ethical considerations or mixed motives) against LOD members and associates for "sticking by [Mentor's] side" and "[continuing] to work with that scumbag Mentor". Just know that the people interacted with may not know why this is happening to them.

• Upvote 1

Man that real world pyramid scheme shit is no joke man ive seen people ruin their lives with that bullshit, you never see any money from it and the people who scam, like mentor, are taught for years how to present things using certain words and phrases to empower themselves. Its like a degree in scamming. They are taught so much, in an innocent way that it is equivalent to obtaining a degree from a major university and it all seems innocent while lies become reality for those people. Most victims cant even afford the $200 "business certificate" that they need to start selling these bullshit ass products to begin with, but theyre poor and this is presented to them as their big "come-up"

I dont see this thread as keeping up drama, its more for the integrity of MMATYCOON, the victims and the new users to learn something, most americans dont even know that pyramid schemes are illegal in some countries.

He seems to be a big man there and probably that's why he is so arrogant. The best par I like that they are introducing him as member of the millionair group from Cyprus and if he did make it why you can't? So join in! And then he is explaining something its to long to watch it all. Basically all it ends up to selling this shit http://buyvisionproducts.com/

• Upvote 1

what do you guys think about NGF? GEG/ Mentor if im right bought the org? I know one of Mentor's multies was employed there up until the day after this news broke then he was no longer employed, but how does NGF fit into all of this? If someone in GEG or whatever can fill me in i would appreciate it.

For LOD, my advice is to find a way to boot mentor or leave the alliance. Guilty by association it may not be fair but its reality.

GEG , Mentor bought the org, I believe with the help of the other orgs in GEG but I don't know. He moved Candyfloss over from Gamma kids, and then moved his multi Yoda in as staff.

Jeff did the deal, I just took the cash and he took his money.

Didn't know much about Mentor, apart from being the usual clown that thinks using big words and running a successful org on a game probably made up for shortcomings in RL, you know the usual bollocks.

GEG , Mentor bought the org, I believe with the help of the other orgs in GEG but I don't know. He moved Candyfloss over from Gamma kids, and then moved his multi Yoda in as staff.

Jeff did the deal, I just took the cash and he took his money.

Didn't know much about Mentor, apart from being the usual clown that thinks using big words and running a successful org on a game probably made up for shortcomings in RL, you know the usual bollocks.

i think all the orgs chipped in to buy it i do belive could b wrong though

Just started watching his , make money tosh, for love of god , ban this twat so we can all move on.

Failing that, get me his home address, I will make a phone call, then unless my £25 liverpoodlian hitman shoots the wrong Prick, at least he won't log in again.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Just started watching his , make money tosh, for love of god , ban this twat so we can all move on.

Failing that, get me his home address, I will make a phone call, then unless my £25 liverpoodlian hitman shoots the wrong Prick, at least he won't log in again.

£25 damn you are getting screwed mate, 10er bag and they are good to go up here.

I spoke to a couple geg org owners about how NGF was bought and the ones i talked to never paid dime toward buying the org nor did they really know anything about the transaction so i assume it was funded by GAMMA/Mentor and his multis companys

First off I would like to say that Mentor has helped me with this game and has seemed like a very helpful guy IN GAME, but after all of this stuff I could not sit in LoD and be discriminated against just for being in LoD so I would like to say I have gone and I hope this gets sorted ASAP, one way or the other

so nandorossi, take me off the list that you needed to put up as half the people in LoD don't come to the forums so wont even know they are 'guilty by association'

• Upvote 1

Can somebody explain to me how he is a "scammer" or whatever

I don't get why people are angrier at him than steel penn when he got caught. From my understanding he had multi's and got caught. I haven't tediously read through all the drama so obviously I'm missing something

• Downvote 4